hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: WoW or How I learnt to love long login times...

You always seem to be online when I'm working cull :3

Moderator DonorModerator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    You always seem to be online when I'm working cull :3
    working stupid hours etc

in corp guild now

slowly gearing

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kullna/simple
    Last edited by cullnean; June 18 2012 at 05:11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    Anyone with an old account that is pre CATA then ask for a Scroll of Resurrection before subbing again as you get a ton of cool rewards which are so far:

Any toon instantly leveled to 80 with some basic ilvl 232 gear and weapon along with 280% speed flying and the ability to fly around EK/Kalimdor and Northrend.
    Also you can choose to faction and/or realm change as well (realm change only to the same realm as who sent you the scroll though).
    Gives you a free chance to change your toons name and looks too obviously.
    You also get a free upgrade to CATA so no shelling out notes for that and you get 7 days free game time!
    Fuck me, that is quite something. Guess I'll be playing WoW again in a couple weeks. I really shouldn't have read all those Dark Legacy Comics, :nostalgia:

Come join us on Al'Akir Violated we got 350 or so in guild now and are nearly level 18 as a guild.
    Getting shitloads of mats so we can speed through MoP and get owning the shit out of the content.

Im tempted to resub my level 82 undead warlock but its on a different server and i dont want to pay to transfer.

Whats the best PvE and PvP spec's for warlocks these days?

PvP, affliction (UA is basically what makes warlocks function)
    PvE, not destruction (affliction and demo both take a bit less effort to do minimally better than destruction - they're still average and dungeons will make you cry if you're affliction)

When did your subscription lapse? If it was early enough you can still get a scroll of resurrection from the guys on Al'akir, including a transfer:
    To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have a full (non-Starter Edition) World of Warcraft account, and their account must have been inactive (without an active subscription) on or before March 4th, 2012.

ohgod the temptation.
    Started playing at 1.0
    stopped playing during WotLK.
    oh god teh temptation!
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by orcane View Post
    PvP, affliction (UA is basically what makes warlocks function)
    PvE, not destruction (affliction and demo both take a bit less effort to do minimally better than destruction - they're still average and dungeons will make you cry if you're affliction)

When did your subscription lapse? If it was early enough you can still get a scroll of resurrection from the guys on Al'akir, including a transfer:
    To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have a full (non-Starter Edition) World of Warcraft account, and their account must have been inactive (without an active subscription) on or before March 4th, 2012.
    Game Time
    Expired: 5/1/2012 12:04

I have no idea if that is the 5th of January or the 1st of April... I think its january but idk.

I have an alliance character on al'akir.... can you have horde/ally on PvP servers now or still not possible?

Edit: as per my old post in this thread, i meant the last time i played ::seriously:: was TBC and actually put thought into what i was doing, i kinda just drifted through WOTLK and into cata a little bit with a friend.

Edit2: im getting this error on updating http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...8/wowerror.jpg any fix? really dont want to Re-dl the whole client. Tried deleting various suggested stuff, hasnt worked.

edit3: i totally broke my old wow client so im just gonna re-dl it tonight. time to rape my internet with a 10gb download!.
    Last edited by damaslaus; June 20 2012 at 04:33:12 PM.

Pm me yor bnet email and I'll sort you a SoR if u need one

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Pm me yor bnet email and I'll sort you a SoR if u need one
    Sent.

we had a rollback on fhc?

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    we had a rollback on fhc?
    Yes we did, because Drakma merged the baby thread and the pony thread, there was a rollback. Why someone would ever do that...

Anyways, I'm installing the client (god 10gb download.) Who got a SoR for me? Cheers

me pm your bnet and ill sort it

Cant seem to find where i can transfer my character for free. Keeps asking me to pay 15

If you reactivated with scroll of resurrection, in the view that has your account's box graphic on the left side and next to it the account level/status/expiration date etc., there should be a blue box with a spirit healer on it on the right side where you can click to claim your SoR rewards (instant level 80 + transfer, but you have to take both at the same time). You might also find them in the rewards & etc. part of the website.

Quote Originally Posted by orcane View Post
    If you reactivated with scroll of resurrection, in the view that has your account's box graphic on the left side and next to it the account level/status/expiration date etc., there should be a blue box with a spirit healer on it on the right side where you can click to claim your SoR rewards (instant level 80 + transfer, but you have to take both at the same time). You might also find them in the rewards & etc. part of the website.
    Fuck. I couldnt take both at the same time because i couldnt log in to drop guild. Fuck it ill submit a petition and if they refused ill just transfer using cash. FFs~

Good luck with the ticket though, I just waited slightly over 5 days for a character service ticket. Fuck Diablo 3 etc.

Here's some other stuff that may be helpful for some people transferring characters around:

I want to boost a lowbie alt to 80 and transfer it, and take some gold with me. But the website tells me I have too much gold. How can I transfer more?
    Fix your character to comply with the transfer requirements (eg. <300g for a level 10-30 character), then initiate the transfer+boost. Your character is now flagged for the level boost, and queued for the transfer. Immediately log into your character on its old server. You are now level 80 and can transfer with up to 20k gold.

I want to transfer and recustomize or faction-change Legolasxxx. On the new server I already have an alt reserving that name.
    Delete your name-holding alt before initiating the transfer. This will avoid flagging the transfer for a rename, and other pitfalls.

I already transferred, and forgot to delete the alt. I deleted him now, but my character is called Legolas12345 on the new server.
    Don't change your name in the character creation screen, only rename it to Legolasxxx when the game asks for it. Renaming in the character creation screen for recustomization/faction change does not remove the rename flag, leading to:

In this order: I transferred, deleted placeholder, changed transfer's looks and gave him the name Legolasxxx in the character creation screen. Now I try to log in but the game still wants me to rename, and says Legolasxxx is taken (by myself, obviously).
    You will need to contact customer support. Variant 1 is getting them to remove the rename flag, so you can just log in with who's already called Legolasxxx. With the hilarious queue time, prepare to wait almost a week before you can use that character again.
    Variant 2 consists of taking a temporary name. Rename to Legolasxx eg. and open a ticket stating your problem. Ask them to rename your character to Legolasxxx. Wait several days.
    Last edited by orcane; June 22 2012 at 03:45:08 PM.

I'll probably level myself up to 85 on my current server and give it untill then for them to reply. (Im 82 atm)

paladins getting nice and fat tanky now

Could some one link me decent guide for LFR ds tanking?

Getting the heroic epics together now and want to start on Ds goodies, also can anyone make the BS epic tank chest?