hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999106107108109
Results 2,161 to 2,172 of 2172

Thread: WoW or How I learnt to love long login times...

I've really been enjoying the Monk so will probably play that at max, I do want to level the DK to max though to experience the story.

My priest came over to the new server too and I'll probably play that at some point if I keep playing - I'm sort of an altoholic.

The expansion is great but wow, legendaries are the worst idea ever. Fucking horrible design.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    The expansion is great but wow, legendaries are the worst idea ever. Fucking horrible design.
    Legendaries and AP are the worst ideas ever, or should I say AP after 35 points is.

I'm not so fussed about either to be honest. My biggest gripe about legendaries are they they utterly devalue the term; at least when there was a Pandaland/Warlords style quest chain and it did something definitely good then the mudflation wasn't too bad. But now they're just randomly dropped and half of them are shit other than being stat totems, they're just normal gear in a different colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    I'm not so fussed about either to be honest. My biggest gripe about legendaries are they they utterly devalue the term; at least when there was a Pandaland/Warlords style quest chain and it did something definitely good then the mudflation wasn't too bad. But now they're just randomly dropped and half of them are shit other than being stat totems, they're just normal gear in a different colour.
    Except with much more radical effects and even less ability to target them.

Utterly dogshit system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaes View Post
    Legendaries and AP are the worst ideas ever, or should I say AP after 35 points is.
    I'd add excessive war/titanforging to the list.

The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Wonder how this works into future expansions?

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    She has gotten a lot less hot now that she isnt Hermione anymore tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Wonder how this works into future expansions?

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    seeing as blizzard is completley incapable of refining a system and instead always scraps half the game to reinvent it with something that's not finished, what do you expect?

Theres some suggestions floating around about rerolling legendaries with an "Essence of a Titan"-style quest. Doubt it will happen tho.

Next expansion will probably keep the Artefact Weapon system (i think it works well enough, and im not even full 54 traits on a single character), but scrap the legendaries OR at the very least give them smart boni like set items.

Idk, honestly unless you are playing in the top 1% it doesnt actually make THAT much of a difference. There is only one holy priest legendary that i would really love to have but dont, which is the cloak, because it would let me be a lot more lazy :P
    Similarly with the ring for Havoc DH or the head for Moonkin, theres typically one leg that stands too far above others, the rest are actually pretty balanced imo.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; February 26 2017 at 10:04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Theres some suggestions floating around about rerolling legendaries with an "Essence of a Titan"-style quest. Doubt it will happen tho.

Next expansion will probably keep the Artefact Weapon system (i think it works well enough, and im not even full 54 traits on a single character), but scrap the legendaries OR at the very least give them smart boni like set items.

Idk, honestly unless you are playing in the top 1% it doesnt actually make THAT much of a difference. There is only one holy priest legendary that i would really love to have but dont, which is the cloak, because it would let me be a lot more lazy :P
    Similarly with the ring for Havoc DH or the head for Moonkin, theres typically one leg that stands too far above others, the rest are actually pretty balanced imo.
    It's not about it actually mattering as such, it's just that it achieves the very opposite effect of what they intended.

Their idea was to keep you excited in anticipation and then be super happy you got yours, the reality is most people just feel disappointment when they get the wrong one, and you can't do shit to affect it beyond 'just play more of everything'. This all combines into one of the most cancerous systems i've seen in a mmo in a long time.

Only got two legends on my Priest, only had one until last week which was Prydaz neck of complete shitness then was moderately happy to open a chest last week and get Sephuz's ring so at least I have a pretty useful legendary now.

It depend's on what you do. I'm in a 3 day a week "fairly" casual mythic guild, I got shit legendary's on my rogue and I want to perform as well as I can and Shit rng means I can't. It's rather disheartening tbh, so much so I went fuck it and rerolled as we needed more range anyway. If the utility legendary's didn't count as spec specific legendary's it wouldn't be so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ElweSingollo View Post

Only got two legends on my Priest, only had one until last week which was Prydaz neck of complete shitness then was moderately happy to open a chest last week and get Sephuz's ring so at least I have a pretty useful legendary now.
    Also prydaz really isn't that bad. If your holy it's one of the better ones and as shadow its only 1% behind most of the others.

My priest has Sephuz', Holy trinket, Holy wrists, Holy belt and Shadow ring. If i had another shadow one i wouldnt use Sephuz' since it has way too much crit for the current fotm build, but until then its at least useful in dungeons.

People seem to think the Holy wrists are shit, but ive gotten so used to be able to spam cheap Heals semi-quickly that i actually prefer it over the belt.

Unrelated, i only realized today that Desperate Prayer is not a talent. I may be retarded (but hey, even retards can kill Guldan HC apparently ).
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; February 27 2017 at 09:25:59 PM.