hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110
Results 2,181 to 2,186 of 2186

Thread: WoW or How I learnt to love long login times...

Ive got Sephuz, trinket and ring for shadow... and trinket, wrists and belt for holy.

I really dont use Sephuz much, since crit has fallen out of favour and many bosses you cant proc it on (although thats more true for EN/ToV than Nighthold i guess). Even in dungeons spreading dots quickly feels more rewarding. If i had another really good (haste) trinket id use Sephuz and Twins, maybe.

edit: got Shadow back from the Broken Shore building reward, of all places... at least its about a 4% upgrade i guess. Back to rolling on Holy. Tried to not let my Druid alt fall behind too much, but damn its a lot of work. Once i have decent trinkets from shards on him hell probably take a backburner again.

another edit: If your realmgroup has finished Mage Tower, each heroic dungeon boss can spawn extra 500k ap tokens. Its tupid, but that way you can grind out the new traits rather quickly.

My realm is at 90%....
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; April 3 2017 at 03:22:07 PM.

I dont remember who, but someone wanted me to remind them if a good BC server launched. Warmane is doing one quite soon, its in testing atm.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=350647

Probably will be worth checking out.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Since this was bumped...

Any pro Boomkin out there that can give me some advice? Ive got Prydaz, Fel Essence ring, as well as the moonkin boots, trinket and the utility chest. General ilvl is around 890 with 4piece (havent raided HC on this alt). 30-34% haste 58-64% mastery depending on choice of neck, and the non-HC Metronome.

I kinda cant really break through 550-580k dps (on a standard fight like Star Augur). Typically using Blessing and Natures Balance, since its the most easily managed. Would Fury of Elune + Astral Communion be a significant increase, even on 1-2 targets only? Would FoE + Blessing work (seems like AC wastes my haste stacking, there should be some kind of haste breakpoint where Blessing gives you more uptime on Chosen of Elune)?

TBC servers are out btw, https://www.warmane.com/

one x5 server with a cashshop (which isnt life yet) and a x1 server without any shop. According to the website numbers the x5 server usually has 15k people online at once with 2k or so in the queue and the x1 server sits around 5k.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    TBC servers are out btw, https://www.warmane.com/

one x5 server with a cashshop (which isnt life yet) and a x1 server without any shop. According to the website numbers the x5 server usually has 15k people online at once with 2k or so in the queue and the x1 server sits around 5k.
    They disabled rolling Horde for a while because the horde alliance ratio was 3:1.

lol, guess we can always wait for gummycraft tbc.

I just got this for me and my sister to play and honestly I'm pretty impressed with the delivery so far.