hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797104105106107108 LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2159

Thread: WoW or How I learnt to love long login times...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Eh, i was healing. Got taken over in the final seconds, and spammed away during Spirit of Redemption. So it did kinda work out, but i would have loved to know what i did wrong to be the first to go anyways. A fuckup without figuring out how i fucked up bothers me.
    Honestly, Kara was way more fun than the raids ive done this week. But that was probably because i had a patient group. If i get to 870 this week (doubtful but possible) i might even get into the better M+ groups.
    I got my +10 challenger achi but barely skirting 870, shits weird.

But then I don't really play anymore either. Legion is awesome overall but the itemizatiom systems are the worst they're ever been tbfh for my personal likes and it finally got to me as a lot of the fun of a mmo for me derives from that and I see how they've wrecked everything with the fucking titanforging and legendaries and fucking rng out of the ass with the inability to target anything.

It's why Kara was so goddamn good too among other things.
    Last edited by Isyel; December 7 2016 at 01:35:59 AM.

Well, the only thing i see you can target atm is trinkets or 2-piece dungeon sets, so you may be right. I would expect them introduce a raid set with Nighthold tho. I like the warforged system tho, it has smoothened out the transition between content tiers immensely. I dont see how M+ dungeon loot being competitive with raid loot is a bad thing, if thats what youre getting at.

My fun atm derives from trying to do content at all. Im sure once ive beaten what i can realistically beat (i.e. not Mythic raids) my interest will fall off as well.

Well, the only thing i see you can target atm is trinkets or 2-piece dungeon sets, so you may be right. I would expect them introduce a raid set with Nighthold tho. I like the warforged system tho, it has smoothened out the transition between content tiers immensely. I dont see how M+ dungeon loot being competitive with raid loot is a bad thing, if thats what youre getting at.

My fun atm derives from trying to do content at all. Im sure once ive beaten what i can realistically beat (i.e. not Mythic raids) my interest will fall off as well.
    It's not about it being competitive with raid loot, that's fine, but when the only way you can get upgrades is down to titanforging it quickly shows its issues. Especially when secondary vs primary stat balance is as shit as it is now and legendaries are a thing.

I know i can easily keep playing games ive done all the content in if the equipment mechanics/stats are interesting, but they decidedly are not atm imo.

So yeah, done all current realistic content, am out for a while. :P

My only problem with M+ gear being better or equal to raid gear is that it's more shit I have to do each week. I'm in a decent guild three days a week, killed mythic Odyn last reset. It feels I need to do a lot of M+ each week to get the best gear I can get and keep up with AP.

Eh, i was healing. Got taken over in the final seconds, and spammed away during Spirit of Redemption. So it did kinda work out, but i would have loved to know what i did wrong to be the first to go anyways. A fuckup without figuring out how i fucked up bothers me.
    Honestly, Kara was way more fun than the raids ive done this week. But that was probably because i had a patient group. If i get to 870 this week (doubtful but possible) i might even get into the better M+ groups.
    Depends on when you're getting mind controlled. As a healer you'll be getting taken over when the place is turning into tentacle central due to dispelling, it's actually not a fuck up since you're pretty much expecting to be MCed as 3rd phase is just a burn down.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebrabuk View Post
    Depends on when you're getting mind controlled. As a healer you'll be getting taken over when the place is turning into tentacle central due to dispelling, it's actually not a fuck up since you're pretty much expecting to be MCed as 3rd phase is just a burn down.
    Well that explains it then, since i apparently was the only one bothering to listen to TS. Thanks, didnt realize dispels raised corruption.

The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    I'm logging in on a Wednesday to kill a WB then a few insurrection quests

And that's it

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Legendary boost for my hunter dropped off this week's WB

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Legendary boost for my hunter dropped off this week's WB

Grats. Im still at one leg (on my priest), but doing okay otherwise. Some mad titanforged procs like 890 head from Kara. If i get a second leg and the class hall research done ill probably hit around 875ish before the next patch. Fingers crossed.

e: Its ridiculous how much of a difference op dps makes in M+... ive had a Nelth +2 key deplete and the group disband, while ive also healed a +5 CoS three-chest and could have gone afk 90% of the time.
    Also developing a slight hatred for op DH, with their stupid amount of stuns and aoe. Pretty sure they were trying to go for the DBZ crowd with that one.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; December 11 2016 at 11:51:05 PM.

Been playing a Warrior since launch. Fully intended to raid but my guild were raiding tryhard with numerous alts and split and I fully could not be arsed so backed out, called at the time that some of them would burn out. Two months later two officers including a RL went casual.

Overall the direction they are pushing the game is positive, its something new. What I feel they have got just catastrophically wrong is the ability to farm > mythic gear from 5 mans. Before now it was possible to raid at near enough the highest level and still achieve good guild ranks (and personal rank for that matter) but still maintain a reasonable schedule of playtime. That has fully gone out the fucking window with this system. People are now rolling multiple versions of mains to farm the dps legendaries, playing the loot lottery. So many things are just so badly wrong with true progression raiding currently and I am not even sure they would fix any of it, do they even consider any of the issues problematic? not sure. The Russian Exorsus guys that got banned recently published a piece on all the issues effecting the game from the end game perspective recently, perhaps it was linked here idk. it is mainly regarding the Helya exploit but there is a lot of stuff in there regarding the legendary lottery.

It used to be possible to potentially compete top 100 but still keep the play time to a healthy level, now with AP and the 35+ artifact traits, legendary/loot lottery, if you are not full time then forget it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...nd_some_other/

Patch 7.1.5 is out today, Nighthold unlocks next week (afaik).

Lots of salty changes, although my Holy Priest hasnt been hit too hard (with the buff to Prayer of Healing probably even got better for raiding). Shadow on the other hand... Surrender to Madness has gotten it up the pooper, deservedly in my opinion. However, since the base Insanity from most abilities has been increased, it may not actually be such a loss as much as making the other builds viable. Legacy of the Void has been lifted up in exchange, and Auspicious Spirits generate slightly less Insanity, presumably in order to get Crit down to the level of Int.

I like it, but i predict lots of raaaaaaaage from all the people who leveled a priest just for Surrender to Madness :P

Also some retarded decisions, like:
    - Shadow Crash moved to level 100

Not much clue about the other classes, i think Fire Mage also got it pretty bad.

Oh, and my Sephuz’s Secret got buffed to usefulness, yaaaaay. But with the added new legendaries, i hope they are equalizing the farming requirement for each new one.

worth resubbing?

worth resubbing?
    For PvP? Probably no, artefact traits past 35 now carry over to pvp. I.e. grind or die.

I only PvE, so any fresh change is good news.

worth resubbing?
    For PvP? Probably no, artefact traits past 35 now carry over to pvp. I.e. grind or die.

I only PvE, so any fresh change is good news.
    ill hold off on comming back then

worth resubbing?
    That got reverted within a few hours of being live .

Quote Originally Posted by Malaes View Post
    worth resubbing?
    Im always amazed just how much and deeply they regularly manage to fuck up in their extremely infrequent major patches.

Makes me facepalm every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaes View Post
    worth resubbing?
    Im always amazed just how much and deeply they regularly manage to fuck up in their extremely infrequent major patches.

Makes me facepalm every time.
    It's always the last minute shit they decide to change which is the facepalming.

Surely was an issue on the ptr?

Btw whats the word on cross-realm guild and raiding? My guild is dying and, while nice people, the ones left are useless gameplay-wise. Server is generally dead on horde side although thats not much of a bother to me, and i refuse to feed Activision more money for char transfers.
    Would be looking for an opportunity to shoot the shit while semi-casually playing 5-man / heroic raid content.

Nighthold normal cleared with randoms, will dip my toes into hc later this week i think. Really fun instance, but with the patch cycle as is i expect ill get tired of it anyways :P