Page 120 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2481

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077 NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    i like how people use the 8x zoom to make screens of said sprite cars and complain about the graphics

and the streets from afar are empty as fuck even with that, the technology is just not ready for this game as it was intended
    Searching for "CDPR fucked up".....not found.

Searching for "desperate defence of CDPR"....found.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Game is ok, really like the world building, but completely absent any challenge.

Played through as a netrunner build (why would you pick up a cyberpunk game and want to play anything else?), but got to the point where the entire building was cleared of enemies before even entering a building, and 'don't get spotted' missions were just 'press button to turn everyone's eyes off'. Was finding it boring, so started using SMGs only, and with only 8 point in 'reflexes' (skill tree related to SMGs) and almost no perks was still walking through everything without using any quickhacks I suppose i could have kept artificially creating challenge by not using cover or high level weapons but I shouldn't have to shoot myself in the foot to get that 'earned victory' feeling; it's not as if i'm min maxing anything.

I like collecting cars though :3

Spoiler:
    The ending bothered me quite a bit too, I naively took the 'easy way out' option, thinking 'this sounds like he's talking about suicide, but it can't really be that...'. As someone who has struggled with suicidal thoughts since pre-puberty it made me pretty uncomfortable having it presented as an easy and valid option in a game. They did make some effort in the credit scenes to show the effects of your choice, but er... as in reality it's too late by then. On reflection I like that a game managed to make me feel uncomfortable, and respect the attempt to address the topic. Still on the fence whether the approach was right. To put it bluntly, it started off 2 days of suicidal thoughts again, which I am used to managing now but would rather not have to.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    Game is ok, really like the world building, but completely absent any challenge.

Played through as a netrunner build (why would you pick up a cyberpunk game and want to play anything else?), but got to the point where the entire building was cleared of enemies before even entering a building, and 'don't get spotted' missions were just 'press button to turn everyone's eyes off'. Was finding it boring, so started using SMGs only, and with only 8 point in 'reflexes' (skill tree related to SMGs) and almost no perks was still walking through everything without using any quickhacks I suppose i could have kept artificially creating challenge by not using cover or high level weapons but I shouldn't have to shoot myself in the foot to get that 'earned victory' feeling; it's not as if i'm min maxing anything.

Spoiler:
    The ending bothered me quite a bit too, I naively took the 'easy way out' option, thinking 'this sounds like he's talking about suicide, but it can't really be that...'. As someone who has struggled with suicidal thoughts since pre-puberty it made me pretty uncomfortable having it presented as an easy and valid option in a game. They did make some effort in the credit scenes to show the effects of your choice, but er... as in reality it's too late by then. On reflection I like that a game managed to make me feel uncomfortable, and respect the attempt to address the topic. Still on the fence whether the approach was right. To put it bluntly, it started off 2 days of suicidal thoughts again, which I am used to managing now but would rather not have to.
    That's always a problem in any open world game where you can stack advantages though; ultimately content scaling can only take you so far.

If you want a challenge, dont do 1000x side missions levelling up before tackling the main content.

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post

Spoiler:
    That's always a problem in any open world game where you can stack advantages though; ultimately content scaling can only take you so far.

If you want a challenge, dont do 1000x side missions levelling up before tackling the main content.
    Or maybe don't make the levels so wide?

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post

Spoiler:

you could do the main story only and it still be easy. as long as you can wallhack and do damage through walls by design your level doesn't really matter. you have to decide to get shot to make things harder >_<

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37984/hotfix-1-21

Hotfix 1.21 for Cyberpunk 2077 is live on PC, consoles and Stadia.

In this update we focused on further improving the overall stability of the game and fixing the most common issues that could block progression. Here's what changed:

Quests & Open World

Fixed an issue in Gig: Getting Warmer... where the player was unable to lower 8ug8ear's body temperature.
    Fixed an issue where being unable to pick up the "Send a crew" shard in Cyberpsycho Sighting: Discount Doc could block progression. Reading the shard is now an optional objective.
    Fixed an issue in Down on the Street where Takemura would get stuck in Japantown Docks after player chose to go to Wakako alone and left the area too early.
    Fixed an issue where the clues in Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual would not count if the player scanned them before talking to the wounded NPC.
    Spray Paint should now trigger properly when player approaches Brendan.
    Fixed an issue in Play it Safe where upon connecting to the Access Point the screen could become black, blocking further progression.
    Fixed an issue where Reported Crime: Dredged Up would not complete if the player opened the container before scanning the blood trail.
    Fixed an issue where a Maelstromer could spawn in an area unreachable for the player, blocking progress in Losing My Religion/Sacrum Profanum.
    Fixed an issue blocking progression in one of the Assaults in Progress in Japantown.
    Addressed an issue where the game could crash during Gig: Hippocratic Oath if the player jumped through the window after breaking it.
    Fixed various issues with enemies clipping through objects and floating in the air in Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Privacy Policy Violation.
    Fixed an issue in Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Privacy Policy Violation, where progression could be blocked due to enemies being stuck in a hangar.
    Holocalls from Mitch should no longer get stuck and repeat if the call was interrupted before.
    Fixed Johnny's appearance in various quests.
    Dennis' car should now spawn correctly in Big in Japan.
    Players can now enter Dennis' car from the right side in Big in Japan.
    Windows inside the shack should no longer break upon opening the container in Big in Japan.
    Big in Japan will now fail if the player leaves Haruyoshi instead of carrying him to safety after opening the container.
    Fixed an issue where player could become unable to use weapons and consumables after getting out of Takemura's van in Down on the Street.
    Player can no longer call Takemura during the meeting with Oda in Down on the Street.
    Fixed an issue where Oda could be found on the bridge between Watson and Westbrook before going to Takemura's hideout in Search and Destroy.
    Fixed an issue in Down on the Street where Oda could crash into player's car if it was parked in his way.
    Fixed an issue where Burning Desire/Night Moves could get stuck on the "Wait for a call from distressed man" objective after player failed the quest.
    Fixed an issue where the door to Cassius Ryder's ripperdoc shop would not open, preventing the player from completing The Gig.
    Saul will no longer follow the player around the world if they leave the quest area after freeing him in Riders on the Storm.
    Fixed an issue where sandstorm could be present in the city if the player fast travelled there during Killing in the Name or Riders on the Storm.
    Riders on the Storm will now fail if the player leaves the Wraith camp before rescuing Saul.
    Gig: Severance Package should now trigger properly after approaching the quest area.

Gameplay

Fixed an issue where, after the player commits a crime on the roof of a building, NCPD officers would spawn behind the player's back.
    Fixed an issue preventing the player from climbing ladders out of water.

Visual

Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs' clothes.

UI

Added back the icon above NPCs, who are under the Distract Enemies quickhack effect.
    Scanning UI is now less cluttered.
    Fixed an issue where Japanese/Traditional Chinese text could disappear if the player changed the interface language from English to one of these languages.

Stability and performance

Various memory management improvements (reducing the number of crashes).

Console-specific

Players should now be able to select stickers in Photo Mode using the Circle button in the Japanese version of the game on PlayStation 4.

Stadia-specific

Fixed some graphical issues on a bridge in Mikoshi in Belly Of The Beast/Changes.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

all these bugs i've missed

all these bugs i've missed
    I was thinking the same thing. All bugs I saw were cosmetics at worst.
    Hiro Cor

I think a lot of bugs comes from low end systems.
    Heavy game engine, just can't keep up with demand.
    Personally I experienced very few bugs, but seen on streams and youtube of a game truly gone apeshit.

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    I think a lot of bugs comes from low end systems.
    Heavy game engine, just can't keep up with demand.
    Personally I experienced very few bugs, but seen on streams and youtube of a game truly gone apeshit.
    I was runing it on a very low end machine and only realy experienced cosmetics.
    Interesting.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Ngl

Stadia was bug free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    anything soviet is of evil

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Ngl

Stadia was bug free

No it wasnt

For me

HAPPY NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Love cm punk btw, Great pro wrestler hilarious MMA “fighter”

I have zero trust in them, so until the update is out they can say what ever they want. Meantime I have found way more enjoyable things to do and pretty much forgotten that this exists in the first place.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    What a fucking pointless video. The "new info" is just a direct rip from 3 lines of text in a press release saying they are working on improving "game systems". Thats it. In a 14 minute video.