Page 76 of 115 FirstFirst ... 26667374757677787986 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2285

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077 NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Yo who fucking cares about graphics. Truly.
    Not everyone likes vehicles popping in 10 meters from you when driving in the danger zone.
    Exactly the cost cutting measures this is going for on PS4. If there will be any NPC vehicles besides enemies at all, lmao.

If it doesn't work on my toaster I'm waiting for PS5, much cheaper than upgrading every fucking thing. Only things I could keep are the case, the disk drives and maybe the PSU. Upgrade would require me to get new motherboard, CPU, CPU heatsink, GPU, RAM, maybe new PSU. No chance that could be done under 1000 euros. I do hope ultra low res 1080 display will save me and make game playable at mediumish settings.

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    If it doesn't work on my toaster I'm waiting for PS5, much cheaper than upgrading every fucking thing. Only things I could keep are the case, the disk drives and maybe the PSU. Upgrade would require me to get new motherboard, CPU, CPU heatsink, GPU, RAM, maybe new PSU. No chance that could be done under 1000 euros. I do hope ultra low res 1080 display will save me and make game playable at mediumish settings.
    I am not up to date on stuff but i just kitbashed something from all NEW parts that should be wildly upgradeable in the next 5 years:
    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/3nfKht

CPU is alright, mobo and RAM are ironclad overkill that should last well into next-nextgen.
    1660S might not grab the stars but nothing beats it in value before 3060ti hits in the spring.
    Last edited by RazoR; December 1 2020 at 01:19:22 AM.

Get a cheaper B550 motherboard. It's the last gen of AM4, next generation will come with new socket. So you may be swapping it faster than you expected. With money you saved try to grab 3300X and you're set.

Yeah, thinking about it DDR5 is about to hit so now is not a favorable time to build an entirely new machine.

Doesn't mean there are no used solutions that can take on PS5 with no sweat. My shit is almost ten years old with a 6yo card and it's still competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    .... and it's still competitive.
    ... at 1080P..

Edit: competitive in terms of $ / FPS, totally agree. But let's be real, people aren't buying a PS5 because it's good fuel economy or a 3070 because it gives better FPS pr dollar than the previous gen.
    Last edited by morpheps; December 1 2020 at 11:52:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by morpheps View Post
    ... at 1080P..
    Let's not pretend that PS5 runs native 4k in 30fps in valhalla or demonsssouls remake.
    And since it can't DLSS itself out of upscaling you are left with the trademark PS blur on your pretty 4k TV.
    Last edited by RazoR; December 1 2020 at 01:36:19 PM.

We're not pretending that. I'm not sure what you are pretending, but I think it has to to with how competitive a 1060 Ti is.

... at 1080P..
    Let's not pretend that PS5 runs native 4k in 30fps in valhalla or demonsssouls remake.
    And since it can't DLSS itself out of upscaling you are left with the trademark PS blur on your pretty 4k TV.
    "On noes. AMD chips can't do NVIDIA proprietary things!!1"

This is also the reason the ps5 can't do actual RTX...
    meh

... at 1080P..
    The human eye can't see more than 1080p
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Haha, nice try

Yeah, thinking about it DDR5 is about to hit so now is not a favorable time to build an entirely new machine.

Doesn't mean there are no used solutions that can take on PS5 with no sweat. My shit is almost ten years old with a 6yo card and it's still competitive.
    Zen4 is rumoured to be a good 18 months away, plus however long it takes for reasonable availability. Call it September 2022 +/- a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Yo who fucking cares about graphics. Truly.
    Not everyone likes vehicles popping in 10 meters from you when driving in the danger zone.
    Exactly the cost cutting measures this is going for on PS4. If there will be any NPC vehicles besides enemies at all, lmao.
    I seriously seriously doubt it will be this bad.

Well dont buy the bloody game until the reviews are out, then it's not an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Preorder if you must.

Just do it on a platform with quick, full refunds if it turns out to be shit.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I suspect this will end up like W3 for me, I'll pick it up around the time the first DLC has been out for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

I've lost all interest in this game over it's protracted development and predict it will be an over scripted POS.

It is a RPG, being scripted is very much part of its story telling.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Ugh this DM sucks, he's planned out all the possible campaign narratives and encounters!
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

I am gona waste so much time on this. it's as if they're trying their best to cater to people like me who spent way too much time with mods in skyrim.
    Well. it also kind of depends if they've gon down their usually very narrow outfits path or if here is actual variety and options this time. Most of my time in skyrim and fallout have been trying to recreate a character idea and putting said character into a fitting story/scenario.