Page 75 of 115 FirstFirst ... 25657273747576777885 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2285

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077 NSFW

  1. #1481

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Chichester, UK
    Posts
    1,883
    The graphics dont look very good, it seems like very clunky/clumsy animation.

  2. #1482

    Join Date
    March 10, 2019
    Posts
    377
    If the movement and combat is more fun than fallout, itís a win in my book.

  3. #1483
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,986
    I like how people are so angry and critical of this game already, writing dumb shit about how cool it COULD of been, when they haven't even fucking played it yet. What other magic game are you comparing it to? I mean maybe it sucks, I doubt CDPR is pumping out shit but ffs, if you aren't ever going to play it it's not Star Citizen, it's gonna be at the very least decent, so unless you hate this genre and style of games, it'll probably be well worth the time. Crying about it is just baffling.

  4. #1484
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Portugal, laaaa
    Posts
    5,878
    unless it's a perfect 10/10 i'm gonna send death threats to the dev's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

  5. #1485
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    21,183
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    unless it's a perfect 10/10 i'm gonna send death threats to the dev's.
    Why do it for not exceeding expectations enough and being less than 12/10

  6. #1486
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Portugal, laaaa
    Posts
    5,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    unless it's a perfect 10/10 i'm gonna send death threats to the dev's.
    Why do it for not exceeding expectations enough and being less than 12/10
    You're right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

  7. #1487
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    4,104
    So anyway. ~2 weeks to go.

    My biggest fear is that it won't run on my computer despite it far exceeding the minimum reqs.
    it was like that when The Witcher 2 was released.

  8. #1488
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,575
    Only if you didn't understand what box labeled "Ubersampling, DO NOT TURN ON!" in Witcher 2 launcher meant.

  9. #1489
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    So anyway. ~2 weeks to go.

    My biggest fear is that it won't run on my computer despite it far exceeding the minimum reqs.
    it was like that when The Witcher 2 was released.


    Cheaper for me to buy a xbox series x then to upgrade my gpu at this point
    Last edited by Armyofme; November 26 2020 at 04:27:36 PM.

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  10. #1490
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Portugal, laaaa
    Posts
    5,878
    yeah but then you'll be a filthy console peasant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

  11. #1491
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    yeah but then you'll be a filthy console peasant.
    I dont mind consoles really. I dont play much these days anyways, and when I do, I'd rather sit comfy in the livingroom

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  12. #1492
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    5,172
    My house isn't big enough for a PS5. i5 8300 w GTX 1050ti should hopefully run it in potato mode.

  13. #1493
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    4,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    My house isn't big enough for a PS5. i5 8300 w GTX 1050ti should hopefully run it in potato mode.
    Basically no

    https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/c...58vs2525vs3595

    First two are the stated minimums

  14. #1494
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    32,635
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    My house isn't big enough for a PS5. i5 8300 w GTX 1050ti should hopefully run it in potato mode.
    Basically no

    https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/c...58vs2525vs3595

    First two are the stated minimums
    Basically yes, PS4 is 750ti level.

    I wouldn't expect this to be any more thirsty on low settings than witcher 3.
    Last edited by RazoR; November 29 2020 at 12:38:27 AM.

  15. #1495
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Portugal, laaaa
    Posts
    5,878
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    My house isn't big enough for a PS5. i5 8300 w GTX 1050ti should hopefully run it in potato mode.
    Basically no

    https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/c...58vs2525vs3595

    First two are the stated minimums
    Basically yes, PS4 is 750ti level.

    I wouldn't expect this to be any more thirsty on low settings than witcher 3.
    You wouldn't expect it to be any more thirsday on low settings than a game released 5 years ago? k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

  16. #1496
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    32,635
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    My house isn't big enough for a PS5. i5 8300 w GTX 1050ti should hopefully run it in potato mode.
    Basically no

    https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/c...58vs2525vs3595

    First two are the stated minimums
    Basically yes, PS4 is 750ti level.

    I wouldn't expect this to be any more thirsty on low settings than witcher 3.
    You wouldn't expect it to be any more thirsday on low settings than a game released 5 years ago? k.
    Both are supposed to run on a 7 year old rustbucket and the latest footage has been confirming it.

  17. #1497

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,909
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Both are supposed to run on a 7 year old rustbucket and the latest footage has been confirming it.
    a 7 year old rustbucket devs know in every detail by now and can tailor and trick software to run on it and look better than a comparable potato pc ever could hope to

    lol

    gotta love PCMR stupidity

  18. #1498
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    32,635
    Surely this time PS4 will show it's full potential.



    Even my broke ass has long since left it in the dust, now i'm gonna wait for PS5 Pro to do another upgrade.

  19. #1499
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    9,896
    Yo who fucking cares about graphics. Truly.

  20. #1500
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Portugal, laaaa
    Posts
    5,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Yo who fucking cares about graphics. Truly.
    fatnerds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •