Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119120 LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2397

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077 NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Are you guys playing on console? Literally never saw one sprite whole 180hr playthrough
    Sounds like you didnt pay a whole lot of attention during those 180 hours then lol

i've got all settings on ultra/psycho and get sprite cars, you will only really notice them in the desert and along the larger highways though

i like how people use the 8x zoom to make screens of said sprite cars and complain about the graphics

and the streets from afar are empty as fuck even with that, the technology is just not ready for this game as it was intended

I've never seen sprite cars particularly large or "off-perspective" as in the first video that I linked - those might annoy me if they occur regularly. Normal sprite cars (tiny and largely in-perspective as shown in the third video that I linked) are fine with me and they work as intended for me ("give impression of busy city"). When I first noticed them in game (returning to the city from the badlands at night) the only thing I was a bit miffed about was that sprite cars were not replaced with some real cars when they faded the sprite ones out. Not sure whether sprite carness is related to specific graphics settings.

Just giving my impression of course and not intending to invalidate your individual sprite car traumata.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    i like how people use the 8x zoom to make screens of said sprite cars and complain about the graphics

and the streets from afar are empty as fuck even with that, the technology is just not ready for this game as it was intended
    Maybe, just maybe, and hang on with me here for a second...

Maybe they should have thought of that when designing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

Maybe, just maybe, and hang on with me here for a second...

Maybe they should have thought of that when designing it.
    maybe ur mum should've though a bit when designing u
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Didn't GTA V have this issue sorted out like almost a decade ago?
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

I guess it's a matter of what the devs want to use the computer resources for rendering for (fancier foreground vs. lower-cost (in terms of gpu for example) background etc.).

And GTA devs have had a lot of releases, time and nearly infinite resources to make everything work.

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    I guess it's a matter of what the devs want to use the computer resources for rendering for (fancier foreground vs. lower-cost (in terms of gpu for example) background etc.).

And GTA devs have had a lot of releases, time and nearly infinite resources to make everything work.
    The budgets are comparable and CDPR spent 8 years developing the game.

"just a small indie studio" is not a valid defence. The game is a good game but the amount of quirkiness, obvious unfinished things and weird bugs that people wanna give them a pass for because it's CDPR blows my mind.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post

"just a small indie studio" is not a valid defence. The game is a good game but the amount of quirkiness, obvious unfinished things and weird bugs that people wanna give them a pass for because it's CDPR blows my mind.
    Issue is that they didn't really spend eight years.

They spent a couple years with a much smaller studio and little experience in such games trying to make both gta and a Rpg.

8 years
    instant smolbrain marker

Fanboys gotta fanboy.

Clearly I had assumed something incorrect about the budgets instead of looking them up. I stand corrected.

8 years
    instant smolbrain marker
    No, the instant smolbrain marker is leaping to the defence of a multi-billion valued company because they make some games you like.

They started pre-production in 2012 - which was 8 years ago. If they fucked around for five of those years that's on them - the game was in development for 8 years.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

OK

8 years
    instant smolbrain marker
    No, the instant smolbrain marker is leaping to the defence of a multi-billion valued company because they make some games you like.

They started pre-production in 2012 - which was 8 years ago. If they fucked around for five of those years that's on them - the game was in development for 8 years.
    man i can't wait for duke nukem forever, 15 years so it gotta slap

Forever is the development period.

8 years
    instant smolbrain marker

you've been in development for decades, doesn't seem to have helped much.

8 years
    instant smolbrain marker

So your counter to "this game was in development for ages and wasn't developed well because CDPR had shambolic management" is to point out another game that wasn't developed well because of shambolic management? It's a bold strategy, cotton, let's see how it works out for him!

8 years
    instant smolbrain marker

So your counter to "this game was in development for ages and wasn't developed well because CDPR had shambolic management" is to point out another game that wasn't developed well because of shambolic management? It's a bold strategy, cotton, let's see how it works out for him!
    Not sure i ever said CDPR didn't fuck up? You just seem to have an ill informed rage boner.