Page 117 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2397

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077 NSFW

I mean, CDPR have had fairly well-publicised issues getting this much Cyberpunk game out of the door in a playable fashion, and main story missions feel like more effort than many of the side stuff, so moving effort around may not have worked too well.

Comparing to witcher 3 is strange.

Police scanner and other gang shoot outs are "better" content then worst of the random question marks on map in W3, but most of side gigs are way worse then anything in W3. Only real story quests in CP are main quests, romance character quest lines and a handful of side gigs that turn out to be actual quest chains.

While I have a feeling that in W3 if it was a named quest or even just a contract it had more soul in it.

There if to much content for the sake of content and being in line with other open world games in cyberpunk.

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

In terms of comparing the games that actually happened, CP2077 feels closer to The Witcher 2, where CDPR used their own engine for the first time and I think had to make some hefty cuts to the third act of the game due to development issues in order to get the thing over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    had to make some hefty cuts to the game due to development issues in order to get the thing over the line.
    unlike witcher 3?

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    had to make some hefty cuts to the game due to development issues in order to get the thing over the line.
    unlike witcher 3?
    More noticeable in Witcher 2 imo

I mean, CDPR have had fairly well-publicised issues getting this much Cyberpunk game out of the door in a playable fashion, and main story missions feel like more effort than many of the side stuff, so moving effort around may not have worked too well.
    Worldbuilders and story writers is not at all the same people as the engine builders and bugsquashers. Why do people keep thinking this?

Atleast the modders are finaly starting to put out some of the esthetics content that we expected the game to have from the beginning:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1191
    Last edited by Ashaz; February 23 2021 at 05:30:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Worldbuilders and story writers is not at all the same people as the engine builders and bugsquashers. Why do people keep thinking this?
    Content isn't squeaky clean either and I explicitly pointed out mission-for-mission trade-off that I think would have been necessary to extend the main story line.

Cyberpunk 2077's next major patch is delayed to March
    Patch 1.2 is now expected in the second half of March
    https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/cyb...layed-to-march

You know what, I'm gonna miss my acid-trip melting palm trees when they finally patch those out.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

Best I've seen have been some cars that spawn and immediately explode but I've had none of the really spaced out things

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    ive had lsd trees, but tbh the only super jarring consistent one for me is the car sprites at range

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    ive had lsd trees, but tbh the only super jarring consistent one for me is the car sprites at range
    Yeah I don't like that bit, immersion breaking.

Yeah tbh the only thing that actively annoyed me was seeing car sprites and also seeing traffic in the distance that would just disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...k-game-updates

The visual glitches are IMO the least of the games problems, the core gameplay is just a mess that soon gets trivial even in the highest difficulties.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post

The visual glitches are IMO the least of the games problems, the core gameplay is just a mess that soon gets trivial even in the highest difficulties.
    nah tho

The traffic thing was super distracting, especially on longer roads.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

nah tho
    just completed it on the Aldacaldo ending and literately one-shot smasher with a pistol on hard.

so yes.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

This needs it's own W3EE, fuck level scaling.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    This needs it's own W3EE, fuck level scaling.
    Yup, let's hope for proper modding tools soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

nah tho
    just completed it on the Aldacaldo ending and literately one-shot smasher with a pistol on hard.

so yes.
    Yeah i dont see them going through the effort of actually fixing the balancing/mechanics/other issues, it works well enough for casual gamers and with all the shit thats going wrong for them lately i kinda doubt they can even really afford to spend the time required to do so. Most likely they'll fix the major game breaking issues on various platforms, call it a day and move on to pushing out DLCs. If they sell well that may give them a chance to revisit some other issues but im doubtful.

As other said if the game is decently moddable thatll probably be the main source of fixes at this point.