Page 124 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125 LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 2481

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077 NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Japanese studio made something for Western audiences. I'd say that the English version is the main version, or it is on the same level as the Japanese version. Looking at the actors for the English dub I'd skew towards the former. Edit: Just looked at who the Japanese voice actors are. Sounds like quite the cast as well.
    Following episodes are getting better. I have a problem with animation quality, screenplay being rushed to go through the beats without proper development. But that's more of current day anime vs late 80,90s discussion and not particularly aimed at the show itself.
    Finished the thing. Complains above haven't changed. But oh boy did it despite of it all managed to get an emotional reaction from me. It's really good, while being hampered by the format. If only it had 1hr episodes instead of 24m ones...

p. much everyone agrees it could have used a couple more episodes to flesh some things out, but overall i'm extremely happy with it. watched the sub, might give the dub a chance on the rewatch.

so i knew david's jacket is in the game, but i didn't know until today that so is Becca's shotgun, in Corpo Plaza
      Spoiler:
    next to where she got Smash-ered. RIP best girl
    Last edited by Ruri; September 15 2022 at 05:46:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

Since there's been so many patches and fixes since last I played, I decided to give it a go again.

I had forgotten about the fucking 2-hour long railroading segment of unskippable conversation, badly scripted action sequences and then even more unskippable conversations where at no point you can save the game if you, say, need to fucking go to bed already or something.

I need a mod that just skips past those parts so I can play the parts of the game that are fun without getting bored out of my skull by having to listen to misty talk about pills for the N'th time.

Finished Edgerunners today, direction was very predictable but I enjoyed it immensely.
    Hoping we will get more! Also that this returns interest into the game so we can get more content from it. I love Night City. Just wish there was MORE, loads more to do.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Finished Edgerunners today, direction was very predictable but I enjoyed it immensely.
    Hoping we will get more! Also that this returns interest into the game so we can get more content from it. I love Night City. Just wish there was MORE, loads more to do.
    Yeah there really are no "happy" endings in any cyberpunk story, the best you can hope for is that some of the characters get to experience happiness from time to time.

As for game content, I've done a bunch of playthroughs and I try to add a new restriction each time, like no fast travel except the metro stations, reasonably realistic consumable use, etc. And the longer you spend just wandering around or taking the long way, the more detail you pick out in the environments. Like how there's a message in spanish in several places in Heywood that basically says "that fucker Jackie Wells abandoned his family and got what he deserved," or my favorite advertising dog Pickles, who's in a couple spots but I first noticed in the Caliente where Kerry takes you after the van job. There's a really dark conversation you can overhear during the day if you walk past the high school in Santo. Loads of stuff like that to find.

I've reinstalled too and tried to pick up some quest lines, but none of them are completable.
    Hope i'm not going to have to start again, that will really kill the vibe.

Any ideas ?
    technology canít solve economic and political problems

Which missions?

Game is deffo replayable. Try a new build.

Managed to make some progress, though one of the PanAm / Nomad quests is stuck at "talk to saul". Which is a shame.

So i'm really impressed with how far this game has come. The core mecahnics were always solid but the execution shoddy, now the core mecanics are good, the world feels a bit mroe alive thanks to better NPC interactions along with well filled out side quests.

and thw world looks fucking amazing, of course. it's so engaging now.

definitely A win.

CP2077 definitely still has a lot of objectively accurate flaws, but I absolutely love this game.

Rather then trying to be clever I respecced back to the old faithful "stealth magic user" + Shotgun and find the game a lot more enjoyable than long drawn out sniper/ AR fights.
    Happy Days.

Starting again and thinking of going full stealth hack monowire
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Getting a decent Power Revolver with a scope and silencer really helped my stealth gameplay. It seems to take a while for QuickHacks to ramp up to full power so headshootting mooks on the way through works until then.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Starting again and thinking of going full stealth hack monowire
    Don't sleep on the quickhack upgrades in the Cold Blood tree, if you haven't done a run like that before. Now that monowire damage scales off Reflexes, Cool is a less obvious dump stat for those builds but chaining reset + suicide with all the cooldown reductions is just grotesque. And don't forget to grab a Rippler from the doc in Charter Hill!

Cool! I might actually play it come this winter
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

best weapon in my game was the legendary double barrel, unironically

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    I hope Orion re-uses a lot of the work done on the original Cyberpunk and is at least partly set in Night City. It feels wrong to let such a rich and varied cityscape die.

Tbh I would much rather have 100-200h with more content for current game over a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeganPowers View Post
    It's no secret that there are people in Cyberpunk 2077 who use fraudulent methods. It was also frustrating, as I had already resigned myself to the idea that I couldn't change that aspect.
    This bot choom won't last long in NC with attitude like that!

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaÓt point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensťes, 277