hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 165663646566
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1310

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by morpheps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

How do you walk forward very slowly with WASD input, might be a better way to ask the question. "Analog" sticks (although it's all digital) are gradated to up to 4095 more states than your W key.
    Everybody knows that PC-gamers don't walk forward very slowly. We are men, so we charge in and blast everything in the face. Walking slowly with precision is for children and console peasants. Plus if you really want to, you can single tap the W key. Ord press Ctrl-W.

And it felt good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Obligatory I-can-beat-the-hardest-AI-in-arcade-racing-games-with-KB/M post goes here.

All depends what you're used to. I played years of F1 games as a kid with KB/M and eventually got gud. Conversely, I am an absolute potato trying to play anything with a controller because all my muscle memory is wrong. Swings and Roundabouts.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Have to play with controller on cod, when I switch back to k+m I struggle

Muscle memory adapts p fast

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Recently I've started getting into metroidvanias (bought ps4 pad specifically for this) and I can't just see myself playing them with k+m. Pad controls are just so gud for these games.

Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Recently I've started getting into metroidvanias (bought ps4 pad specifically for this) and I can't just see myself playing them with k+m. Pad controls are just so gud for these games.
    Agreed. Tried playing Blasphemous and Hollow Knight on k+m, did not work at all.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Fighting and platformers are undisputed gamepad territory, captains obviouses.
    How do you walk forward very slowly with WASD input, might be a better way to ask the question. "Analog" sticks (although it's all digital) are gradated to up to 4095 more states than your W key.
    ctrl+shift in stalker, mousewheel in tarkov (honorable mention of splinter cell)

thank u, next!
    Last edited by RazoR; July 7 2020 at 03:48:37 AM.

It's too bad you need 3rd party software or pay for Sony's USB stick to get a DS4 to have (nearly) full functionality in Windows.

Eventually I got an Xbox One S controller too but the d-pad isn't as good as Sony's.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltorano View Post
    It's too bad you need 3rd party software or pay for Sony's USB stick to get a DS4 to have (nearly) full functionality in Windows. .
    It integrates reasonably well with a lot of games on Steam.

Not that this changes your sentiments about 3rd pty drivers and so on but this has worked best for me... http://ds4windows.com/

There's a Spectrum 48k racing game that let's you use a roll of sellotape across the number keys to simulate analogue input. As creative as that might be, it was not the most successful input method.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Fighting and platformers are undisputed gamepad territory, captains obviouses.
    ctrl+shift in stalker, mousewheel in tarkov (honorable mention of splinter cell)

thank u, next!
    But what if you are already using CTRL, Shift and Alt for other modifiers like dribble, precision, or sprint? (This is actually how fifa works)
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Boltorano View Post
    It's too bad you need 3rd party software or pay for Sony's USB stick to get a DS4 to have (nearly) full functionality in Windows.

Eventually I got an Xbox One S controller too but the d-pad isn't as good as Sony's.
    Idk the Xbox controller is superior in pmuch everything including that.

Can't stand the ds4 and I'm forced to use it atm. Bleh.