hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 743

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

  1. #581
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Can you clarify what you mean by that? Customize your char's appearance or customize your char's attributes/skills etc.? Or both?
    It generally means both unless he has his own special definition.
    Yea. This.
    I actually passed on kingdome come due to the bland slav-boi main character. That and reviews on railroading cutscenes taking away the choises.
    Wasn't any ethnically diversity at that time and place.
    That's not what I mean. He looks like a boring weak pleb. Utterly uninteresting.

  2. #582
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Can you clarify what you mean by that? Customize your char's appearance or customize your char's attributes/skills etc.? Or both?
    It generally means both unless he has his own special definition.
    Yea. This.
    I actually passed on kingdome come due to the bland slav-boi main character. That and reviews on railroading cutscenes taking away the choises.
    Wasn't any ethnically diversity at that time and place.
    That's not what I mean. He looks like a boring weak pleb. Utterly uninteresting.

    problem solved

  3. #583

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    >smarnca

    looking forward to a big nothingburger at gamescon and then a 2021 release date
    heh probably.
    So what to play in the meantime...
    Tell us what you're looking and we can shower you with recommendations.
    Decent modern single player rpg with character customization... That I haven't already spent 500 hours in.
    I just drop this here, haven't played it myself, but put it on my Steam wishlist some time ago. Currently on sale for 8 EUR: https://store.steampowered.com/app/3..._Technomancer/

  4. #584

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,373
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance
    have they patched it up much yet ? i was interested in it some time back but the thread here made is sound like an opaque, overly obtuse buggy pile of shit.
    +/- a bit.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  5. #585
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance
    have they patched it up much yet ? i was interested in it some time back but the thread here made is sound like an opaque, overly obtuse buggy pile of shit.
    +/- a bit.
    It is much improved, personally I'm stuck on a bugged quest.
    Haven't checked if its been fixed with that last mega patch.

    Combat is hard, character skills + player skills.

  6. #586

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,493
    Combat is only hard until you get a couple skills and some armor then it's a breeze tbh.

  7. #587
    DerWish's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    1,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    >smarnca

    looking forward to a big nothingburger at gamescon and then a 2021 release date
    heh probably.
    So what to play in the meantime...
    Tell us what you're looking and we can shower you with recommendations.
    Decent modern single player rpg with character customization... That I haven't already spent 500 hours in.
    I just drop this here, haven't played it myself, but put it on my Steam wishlist some time ago. Currently on sale for 8 EUR: https://store.steampowered.com/app/3..._Technomancer/
    Noooooooo....don't even touch that game. In the first 1 or 2 hours you have seen everything and it's a repetition from thence forth. See the relevant topic here in FHC.

  8. #588
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Can you clarify what you mean by that? Customize your char's appearance or customize your char's attributes/skills etc.? Or both?
    It generally means both unless he has his own special definition.
    Yea. This.
    I actually passed on kingdome come due to the bland slav-boi main character. That and reviews on railroading cutscenes taking away the choises.
    Wasn't any ethnically diversity at that time and place.
    That's not what I mean. He looks like a boring weak pleb. Utterly uninteresting.
    Because he is? Also actor is british.

  9. #589

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,493
    Did get bored of kingdom come super quick, was just wanking about the wonders of medieval europe with meh gameplay and terrible balance in the end with railroaded cutscenes.

  10. #590
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,954
    thats kinda jarring when you are fullplating your way through a dozen hungarians and then meep-meep in the cutscene

  11. #591

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,493
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    thats kinda jarring when you are fullplating your way through a dozen hungarians and then meep-meep in the cutscene
    Yeah i mostly mean things like that. It's very jarring indeed.

  12. #592
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,177

    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

  13. #593
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    2,080
    CD Projekt Red shows off new Cyberpunk 2077 screenshots
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...77-screenshots

  14. #594
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,954
    ye who fucking cares (everyone)

    they promised to show that 40m demo on gamescom to us plebs

  15. #595
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,323
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    ye who fucking cares (everyone)

    they promised to show that 40m demo on gamescom to us plebs
    yeah dont think we (the great unwashed public) are ever seeing that demo.

  16. #596
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    ye who fucking cares (everyone)

    they promised to show that 40m demo on gamescom to us plebs
    yeah dont think we (the great unwashed public) are ever seeing that demo.
    After the weeks of autistic screeching about the Witcher 3 "downgrade" they're never showing us anything until a month before launch

  17. #597

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,493
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    ye who fucking cares (everyone)

    they promised to show that 40m demo on gamescom to us plebs
    yeah dont think we (the great unwashed public) are ever seeing that demo.
    After the weeks of autistic screeching about the Witcher 3 "downgrade" they're never showing us anything until a month before launch
    Pmuch.

  18. #598
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    ye who fucking cares (everyone)

    they promised to show that 40m demo on gamescom to us plebs
    yeah dont think we (the great unwashed public) are ever seeing that demo.
    After the weeks of autistic screeching about the Witcher 3 "downgrade" they're never showing us anything until a month before launch
    Pmuch.
    Before release: downgraded for consoles, CDPR spent 300 million billion dollars on it, why doesn't it look as good as Crysis did for the time

    After release: my 980 can't get 60FPS stable this game is unoptimized garbage

    I can only imagine the shitshow if they'd kept it undowngraded and people couldn't run it without dual 980tis
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; August 21 2018 at 08:57:17 PM.

  19. #599
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,100
    The autistic screeching was actually because:
    1. no Red Kit
    2. they took shit out of the game. Everybody would have been fine with settings in the menu to tune it down a bit and get usable FPS, but they chose to fuck it all up regardless. See The Witcher 2 "uber" settings, nobody is forcing you to use it and it transforms the game and make it decently looking for 2018. At its launch nobody could use it with good FPS numbers.

    Probably the worst downgrades in the Witcher 3 were the volumetric clouds, fire effects and the vegetation that is basically copy pasta of the same 3 trees in the retail version.

    This is a very good analysis:
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  20. #600
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,051
    End result is they have learnt to just not show shit off till the last second.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •