hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Needs on demand sex change implants, to truly piss off the internet.

Well this, BF:V and Fallout76 have all drained my hype tank.

I like having stuff to look forward to again

This one definitely shows the most promise. Its nice how positive people have been after seeing the 50min closed demo too. Encouraging scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Needs on demand sex change implants, to truly piss off the internet.
    or just the option to pick gender-fluid with all that entails.

you saw the size of the shitstorm Battletech managed to pull, can you imagine how it's going to go with in-depth character customization and what is, for all intents and purposes a "avatar" type experience where the protaganist is basically a pair of pants you put on?

:>
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Battletech had atrocious characters on top of ham-handed sjw agenda. We also know how CDPR handles it so i am sure internet will be fine.

I for one am looking forward to exotic genitalia implants, just hope it won't take away resources from the actual game.
    Last edited by RazoR; June 13 2018 at 11:41:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Battletech had atrocious characters on top of ham-handed sjw agenda. We also know how CDPR handles it so i am sure internet will be fine.
    Phahahahahahahahhahahhahaa. Ahahahahahaha. No it didn't, on both counts, and no it won't.
    Last edited by Isyel; June 13 2018 at 11:44:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post

I for one am looking forward to exotic genitalia implants, just hope it won't take away resources from the actual game.
    thank you, Razor. for the miniature demonstration of the shitfit parts of the internet would engage in.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    the fuck is an SJW agenda and how do I start pushing one

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Is "SJW" your magical summoning spell?

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Is "SJW" your magical summoning spell?
    It's an easy way to find angry neckbeards tbf

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gimme

I am afraid you will be slightly disappointed Razor. I would say they take their story backgrouds pretty seriously. While Witcher's world was pretty straightforward in it's roots I am pretty sure they might go for more 'sexually and socially relaxed' future in cyberpunk. My guess would be there is gonna be a shitload of sex in that game and of all kinds. Unless you meant purely how the characters are builds and not really concentrated on 'sjw' part of it.

Anyway, I hope they will capture nicely how shitty and terrible that [cyberpunk in general] world is for majority of people, maybe not this-war-of-mine level of crappy living but damn close. I want something brooding and dark and shitty and neon-colorful shitholes etc.

The SJW agenda, even more sinister than the Gay agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    I am afraid you will be slightly disappointed Razor. I would say they take their story backgrouds pretty seriously. While Witcher's world was pretty straightforward in it's roots I am pretty sure they might go for more 'sexually and socially relaxed' future in cyberpunk. My guess would be there is gonna be a shitload of sex in that game and of all kinds. Unless you meant purely how the characters are builds and not really concentrated on 'sjw' part of it.

Razor is just terrified that it'll be banned in Russia for normalizing homosex

Condensed info list.

Sounds extremely promising.

I was disappointed there was no other details other than the trailer. I'm pretty sceptical of non-gameplay trailers these days

Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post
    Sounds extremely promising.

I was disappointed there was no other details other than the trailer. I'm pretty sceptical of non-gameplay trailers these days
    Yeah like W3 had any details until a year before release. CDPR does run a tight ship still.

so you're not able to grind XP on the side and out-level the main story ? bit of a bummer that.
    Viking, n.: