hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 592

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

  1. #401

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,916
    Oh gtfo.

  2. #402
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,384
    night city's subway is smaller than moscow's lmao

      Spoiler:

  3. #403

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,916
    A game, is smaller than a real world city? Say it ain't so!

  4. #404
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    10,601
    Phwoar.
    meh

  5. #405
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    14,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    A game, is smaller than one of the largest cities in the world? Say it ain't so!
    FYP

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  6. #406
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    2,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    HYPE

  7. #407
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    HYPE

  8. #408
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,191
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    night city's subway is smaller than moscow's lmao

      Spoiler:
    How big is the metro 2033 playable map?

  9. #409
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    5,018
      Spoiler:



    (ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

  10. #410
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,521
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Show me character customization before I get hype tbh

    Don't want to play as generic mcdude
    Agreed.
    One of the problems I have with the witcher. I can't get into that character.

  11. #411
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,539
    Mildly interested.

    Saints Row Cyber Punk edition?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  12. #412

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Mildly interested.

    Saints Row Cyber Punk edition?
    Very much not on the silly af side, remember it's the Witcher guys so expect a proper RPG.

  13. #413
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    2,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Mildly interested.
    I find your lack of HYPE disturbing.

  14. #414
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,539
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Mildly interested.
    I find your lack of HYPE disturbing.
    It could very easily still be shit.

    Combat mechanics will make or break it I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  15. #415
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    2,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Mildly interested.
    I find your lack of HYPE disturbing.
    It could very easily still be shit.

    Combat mechanics will make or break it I think.
    Classic mistake. You're letting reason get in the way of the HYPE.

  16. #416
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    13,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Mildly interested.
    I find your lack of HYPE disturbing.
    It could very easily still be shit.

    Combat mechanics will make or break it I think.
    Keckers the new Frug, same as the old Frug.


  17. #417
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Mildly interested.

    Saints Row Cyber Punk edition?
    Very much not on the silly af side, remember it's the Witcher guys so expect a proper RPG.
    I suggest you go take a look at the Cyperpunk source material, there's absolutely a "silly" aspect to the original art/setting.

  18. #418
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,521
    William Gibson
    @GreatDismal

    The trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 strikes me as GTA skinned-over with a generic 80s retro-future, but hey, that's just me.
    1:41 AM - Jun 11, 2018
    hmmmmmm....

  19. #419
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    William Gibson
    @GreatDismal

    The trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 strikes me as GTA skinned-over with a generic 80s retro-future, but hey, that's just me.
    1:41 AM - Jun 11, 2018
    hmmmmmm....
    >Author of Neuromancer,

    Hmmmmmmmmmm

  20. #420
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    William Gibson
    @GreatDismal

    The trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 strikes me as GTA skinned-over with a generic 80s retro-future, but hey, that's just me.
    1:41 AM - Jun 11, 2018
    hmmmmmm....
    Hes not wrong it looked pretty generic apart from the setting.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •