hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3340414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    So if you pay 250 you get a box made to look like a building, a envelope made to look like an evidence bag and a figurine made to make you look like a virgin? And some postcards (its 2019) and stickers (its 2019)
    Holy shit how dare I enjoy something I can get my physical hands on as opposed to something you will only ever see when the game is started.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    So if you pay 250 you get a box made to look like a building, a envelope made to look like an evidence bag and a figurine made to make you look like a virgin? And some postcards (its 2019) and stickers (its 2019)
    Holy shit how dare I enjoy something I can get my physical hands on as opposed to something you will only ever see when the game is started.
    I think his point is that's pretty thin value for 250 notes. It'd be pretty eyebrow-raising at 150
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    I think his point is that's pretty thin value for 250 notes. It'd be pretty eyebrow-raising at 150
    Assuming the figure is actually done by someone who knows their shit those get really fucking expensive tbh.

It's not for everyone obviously just saying.

The Witcher 3 CE I still haven't opened was around 150 and the bundle was less stellar than this one. Don't get me wrong, I think it is p. steep, but depending on the quality of the statuette it can be justified.

The Game link still works and it says preorder, how the hell is it sold out with 222 days still to go until launch?
    I don't know, that's what their website says vOv https://www.cyberpunk.net/nl/en/pre-order

Not looking into it too hard because I'm not interested in the collectors edition. Statue is not appealing to me, for one.

The Witcher 3 CE I still haven't opened was around 150 and the bundle was less stellar than this one. Don't get me wrong, I think it is p. steep, but depending on the quality of the statuette it can be justified.
    Well good thing the witcher 3 statue had awful quality control

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    The Game link still works and it says preorder, how the hell is it sold out with 222 days still to go until launch?
    I don't know, that's what their website says vOv https://www.cyberpunk.net/nl/en/pre-order

Not looking into it too hard because I'm not interested in the collectors edition. Statue is not appealing to me, for one.
    Yeah, when you select UK then PC CE, you can access the link that leads you to Game's page for the CE that was linked above.

look at all of you, buying overpriced plastic tat for a game who's aesthetics is centred around the logical endpoint of unlimited consumerism.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

now I want one

and this, is why humanity is doomed.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

2woke

Style over Substance.

It's literally Rule #1.
    meh

I am not cool enough (or invested) to spend 250 on this game. All the best to anyone that wants to though.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Gud post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

How dare people enjoy things.

Should clearly spend it on drinks and get stabbed or something instead to prove how manly they are and totes not virgin nerds.
    Triggered virgin
    Triggered virgin
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    look at all of you, buying overpriced plastic tat for a game who's aesthetics is centred around the logical endpoint of unlimited consumerism.
    Best post

How long until this is released and then how long until I can pick it up for a tenner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Gud post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

How dare people enjoy things.

Should clearly spend it on drinks and get stabbed or something instead to prove how manly they are and totes not virgin nerds.
    Triggered virgin
    Triggered virgin
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Best post

How long until this is released and then how long until I can pick it up for a tenner?
    Check how long it took Witcher 3 to be available for a tenner and multiply by 1.5.

Check how long it took Witcher 3 to be available for a tenner and multiply by 1.5.
    Thanks for reminding me to play Witcher 3, I completely forgot I bought that.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

You're in for a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Learn to use the internet?

No u

He’ll find some way to hate it, rest assured.