hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3340414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 971

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

  1. #841
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    So if you pay 250 you get a box made to look like a building, a envelope made to look like an evidence bag and a figurine made to make you look like a virgin? And some postcards (its 2019) and stickers (its 2019)
    Holy shit how dare I enjoy something I can get my physical hands on as opposed to something you will only ever see when the game is started.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  2. #842
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    16,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    So if you pay 250 you get a box made to look like a building, a envelope made to look like an evidence bag and a figurine made to make you look like a virgin? And some postcards (its 2019) and stickers (its 2019)
    Holy shit how dare I enjoy something I can get my physical hands on as opposed to something you will only ever see when the game is started.
    I think his point is that's pretty thin value for 250 notes. It'd be pretty eyebrow-raising at 150
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  3. #843

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    12,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    I think his point is that's pretty thin value for 250 notes. It'd be pretty eyebrow-raising at 150
    Assuming the figure is actually done by someone who knows their shit those get really fucking expensive tbh.

    It's not for everyone obviously just saying.

  4. #844
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    So if you pay 250 you get a box made to look like a building, a envelope made to look like an evidence bag and a figurine made to make you look like a virgin? And some postcards (its 2019) and stickers (its 2019)
    Holy shit how dare I enjoy something I can get my physical hands on as opposed to something you will only ever see when the game is started.
    I think his point is that's pretty thin value for 250 notes. It'd be pretty eyebrow-raising at 150
    The Witcher 3 CE I still haven't opened was around 150 and the bundle was less stellar than this one. Don't get me wrong, I think it is p. steep, but depending on the quality of the statuette it can be justified.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  5. #845
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    8,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    The Game link still works and it says preorder, how the hell is it sold out with 222 days still to go until launch?
    I don't know, that's what their website says vOv https://www.cyberpunk.net/nl/en/pre-order

    Not looking into it too hard because I'm not interested in the collectors edition. Statue is not appealing to me, for one.

  6. #846
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    So if you pay 250 you get a box made to look like a building, a envelope made to look like an evidence bag and a figurine made to make you look like a virgin? And some postcards (its 2019) and stickers (its 2019)
    Holy shit how dare I enjoy something I can get my physical hands on as opposed to something you will only ever see when the game is started.
    I think his point is that's pretty thin value for 250 notes. It'd be pretty eyebrow-raising at 150
    The Witcher 3 CE I still haven't opened was around 150 and the bundle was less stellar than this one. Don't get me wrong, I think it is p. steep, but depending on the quality of the statuette it can be justified.
    Well good thing the witcher 3 statue had awful quality control

  7. #847
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    The Game link still works and it says preorder, how the hell is it sold out with 222 days still to go until launch?
    I don't know, that's what their website says vOv https://www.cyberpunk.net/nl/en/pre-order

    Not looking into it too hard because I'm not interested in the collectors edition. Statue is not appealing to me, for one.
    Yeah, when you select UK then PC CE, you can access the link that leads you to Game's page for the CE that was linked above.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  8. #848
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    13,546
    look at all of you, buying overpriced plastic tat for a game who's aesthetics is centred around the logical endpoint of unlimited consumerism.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  9. #849
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    8,949
    now I want one

  10. #850
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    13,546
    and this, is why humanity is doomed.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  11. #851
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    8,949
    2woke

  12. #852
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    13,739
    Style over Substance.

    It's literally Rule #1.
    meh

  13. #853
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    5,094
    I am not cool enough (or invested) to spend 250 on this game. All the best to anyone that wants to though.
      Spoiler:



    (ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

  14. #854
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    19,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    So if you pay 250 you get a box made to look like a building, a envelope made to look like an evidence bag and a figurine made to make you look like a virgin? And some postcards (its 2019) and stickers (its 2019)
    Gud post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

    How dare people enjoy things.

    Should clearly spend it on drinks and get stabbed or something instead to prove how manly they are and totes not virgin nerds.
    Triggered virgin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Holy shit how dare I enjoy something I can get my physical hands on as opposed to something you will only ever see when the game is started.
    Triggered virgin
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    look at all of you, buying overpriced plastic tat for a game who's aesthetics is centred around the logical endpoint of unlimited consumerism.
    Best post

    How long until this is released and then how long until I can pick it up for a tenner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  15. #855
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    So if you pay 250 you get a box made to look like a building, a envelope made to look like an evidence bag and a figurine made to make you look like a virgin? And some postcards (its 2019) and stickers (its 2019)
    Gud post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

    How dare people enjoy things.

    Should clearly spend it on drinks and get stabbed or something instead to prove how manly they are and totes not virgin nerds.
    Triggered virgin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Holy shit how dare I enjoy something I can get my physical hands on as opposed to something you will only ever see when the game is started.
    Triggered virgin
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    look at all of you, buying overpriced plastic tat for a game who's aesthetics is centred around the logical endpoint of unlimited consumerism.
    Best post

    How long until this is released and then how long until I can pick it up for a tenner?
    Check how long it took Witcher 3 to be available for a tenner and multiply by 1.5.

  16. #856
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    19,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Check how long it took Witcher 3 to be available for a tenner and multiply by 1.5.
    Thanks for reminding me to play Witcher 3, I completely forgot I bought that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  17. #857
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,480
    You're in for a treat.

  18. #858

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    12,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    How long until this is released and then how long until I can pick it up for a tenner?
    Learn to use the internet?

  19. #859
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    19,430
    No u
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  20. #860
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    4,606
    He’ll find some way to hate it, rest assured.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •