Thread: CCP Decision on B Teams

They are in the same corp.

ON THE TEST SERVER.

Are you serious? They should be banned over something

ON THE TEST SERVER.

One more time for emphasis, this happened

ON THE TEST SERVER.

Holy shit batman.

Nobody can stretch this to be Same Alliance, Two teams. Its not Same Alliance, Two Teams by any stretch of the imagination.

Its Two Teams, Two Alliances, One Pos.

ON THE TEST SERVER.

Seriously, this is bullshit. If they ban this, they should ban every team with spies, because its people with alts on other tourney teams/alliances.

Quote Originally Posted by Rans View Post
    Well, this seems a bit vindictive.
    i heard you're ideas and their definately good

Quote Originally Posted by Ituralde View Post
    They are in the same corp.

ON THE TEST SERVER.

Are you serious? They should be banned over something

ON THE TEST SERVER.

One more time for emphasis, this happened

ON THE TEST SERVER.

Holy shit batman.

Nobody can stretch this to be Same Alliance, Two teams. Its not Same Alliance, Two Teams by any stretch of the imagination.

Its Two Teams, Two Alliances, One Pos.

ON THE TEST SERVER.

Seriously, this is bullshit. If they ban this, they should ban every team with spies, because its people with alts on other tourney teams/alliances.
    not sure if serious.
    (spies = working together)

Quite the bitch slap. Doesn't make CCP look terribly good though, what with all the asking beforehand and getting a go ahead bit :P

Meh a bit over the top ccp but at least it gives me the chance to say: Hey intigo even my alliance got further in AT then yours : >

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Meh a bit over the top ccp but at least it gives me the chance to say: Hey intigo even my alliance got further in AT then yours : >
    than*

CCP should just close the test server 2 months prior to every tournament. Teams should have to test on TQ :v:

Tournament-is-easy.com
    She did what?

CCP are retarded non shocker.

:ccp:

One of the teams should be allowed. Sorry for you guys, true shame about the lost hours

Spoiler:
    a large faecal log spread out on the oversized scrotum of a domestic pig
      Spoiler:

So even if outbreak and hydra were training in the same corp and going for the same tactic as last year...why would you just ban them? it's silly to ban them like that, they're 2 of the best teams in eve with some of the hardest working guys in the AT. What would PL's win story be without the guy that had written tens of pages about their opponent's practice schedules in detail? Or Hydra's win without the meticulous training and mindfuckery?

Through their intentional trolling, stupid mistakes before the start of fights and shenanigans Hydra have been one of the most entertaining alliances in eve...I just think it's CCP's way of giving Hydra the finger without really caring about the quality of their AT X or the fans, it's a disproportionate answer and it's made dumber by the conversation with the GM.

So yeah, enjoy an AT with Razor and god knows what other bad alliances are going to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rans View Post
    I just think it's CCP's way of giving Hydra the finger without really caring about the quality of their AT X or the fans, it's a disproportionate answer.
    I think that want a non bs fight for the big final this year. Could have been easy to do last year but it was decided to obviously bs the last match.

wow Varcaus, you are truly retarded

Quote Originally Posted by rojomojo915 View Post
    And CCP just locked the tread on the EVE forums.
    And I see CCP has relapsed to its old head-in-sand ways.

Sigh. And we were doing so well up until now.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

In my personal opinion, Hydra and Outbreak are just mad about this whole thing because they can't meta-game like they did in last years tournament. I can't honestly blame CCP given how much of last years tournament was a blatant embarassment on there own part about the whole thing of meta-gaming and a rigged final in the eyes of the press and viewers of the Eve Alliance final. So, really fuck Hydra and Outbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Intigo View Post
    wow Varcaus, you are truly retarded
    Are you going to tell me that if it was fought out it would have changed anything beyond CCP being mad?

Hydra/outbreak took a massive dump all over CCPs big event last year, to have a hope of not falling foul of the B team rule they shouldn't have been anywhere near each other in testing. They must have realised they'd be under VERY close scrutiny this time around. But they went ahead and all joined the same corp on sisi

Karma is a bitch, as they say.

Max

They list poorly written rules regarding entering two or more teams with a silly catch-all definition and no clear black and white stance. Then how it's enforced is entirely up to the teams judgement. Then on top of that they completely screw the bans given out by seemingly favouring one 'double team' over another.

The worst thing out of all this though is the complete lack of communication on CCP's part. Sure Hydra and Outbreak may have been skirting the lines a little bit but not replying to any contact attempts and then banning them out of the blue without even getting clarification? Smacks of Kugu-esque prejudice.

The most worrying thing is that this makes it seem like in the future teams (especially small ones) can't test with each other at all on the run-up to the AT for fear of indiscriminate banning. Who knows, with the way this AT is going we might not even get another.

Fuck the CCP Alliance Tournament team.

l o l
    need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

1)Kick every alliance who practices with other alliances
    2)have no alliance left
    3)?????
    4)Profit!

seriously, they're like 12k up in this tournament so far.