hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: EVE AT "Site"

EVE AT "Site"

so, i had this crazy idea.

how about setting up a very simple (yet nice?) site dedicated to the AT, some sort of online bracket thingie so we can link the streams of every round and keep the scores and what-not.

since the tournament is coming up soon i know there isn't much time, but it'd be neat if some of you might be interested in investing a bit of time to get this rolling~
    need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

Didn't CCP do this semi-decently last year with the ISD and integrate it with Failbook so people could comment/share with vid links?
    Basically let them do the brackets work, just find better writers & prompter reporters & linkers?

that was the idea, kinda

but i also wanted to do a bracket that would link to every match with km's and stuff.
    need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

meh, the ISD site did pretty good on that the last few years

if you want to set up a site then focus it around things that the ISD site is unlikely to do - ie. analysis from people who aren't bad, predictions, let FHC nerds vote on which teams will win etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Intigo View Post

if you want to set up a site then focus it around things that the ISD site is unlikely to do - ie. analysis from people who aren't bad, predictions, let FHC nerds vote on which teams will win etc.
    Placing bets? FHC could take a small cut for acting as 3rd party and put the money towards lottery?

I don't trust EntroX with my bajillions

Good point.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by KalRyan View Post

Placing bets? FHC could take a small cut for acting as 3rd party and put the money towards lottery?
    I'd go for this and Entrox ran a lottery for a while that was totally trustworthy.

now thats a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post

now thats a good idea
    ya I wasn't completely srs, it could be a fun feature to have individual match betting

I hope you're not spacepoor though if we end up getting like 50b+ in the betting pool ;3

Individual KMs would work but IIRC battlereports get fucked really quickly due to the same system being used for all fights and the fights being quite close together.

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

If you want a good and easy to use visualization of the brackets and stuff you can use http://challonge.com/

Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post

now thats a good idea
    Just give me a finders fee cut when you inevitably run off with the 70b isk of bet deposits m8m8m8

If trox wants to accept bets ill provide financial backing. He is in my alliance, after all.

Sent from my HTC Vision
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorkin Desal View Post
    If trox wants to accept bets ill provide financial backing. He is in my alliance, after all.

Sent from my HTC Vision
    There go all my space millions

THE PUNISHED
    How's that site go, then?