So bleureiter was telling me about some epic chocolate and marshmelow shit he was making and was showing me this Nickos kitchen thing. I then found his banana bread video and decided to try my own with my own twist (almonds and dark chocolate).
2 & 1/2 cups SR flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
125g butter (melted)
50g dark chocolate
Washing up liquid (optional)
1) Mash up the bananas and add the flower, cinnamon and brown sugar to it.
2) Melt the dark chocolate and break up your almonds (I failed badly at the last part).
3) Combine the two ingredients
4) Grease a bread tray and add ingredients
5) Put in pre heated oven for 40-45 minutes at 180 degrees C.
6) Allow to stand for 20-30 minutes
7) Consume in fit of gluttony.