hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 98 of 109 FirstFirst ... 48889596979899100101108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2173

Thread: Wormhole Space (147 posts deleted and counting)

Hi alert, I can't find any farmers who actually farm regularly anymore in c5 space, I've been rolling for hours pls halp, all I've found is Garmon's C6 jewholes and I cba to gank him because he uses this gay method where he only has one capital in the site at a time, and does two sites at once, and I REALLY cannot handle bubbling in two sites at once.

Can you WH ppl pls go out and start farming somewhere?

Nice work guys and props to prompt action taken with balls involved. I like these Greatern Wesern guys, they are fun to brawl with. We had a nice escalating encounter with them which was a lot of fun and captured with all the hilarious comms.

BR : http://pr08e.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_re...ll_id=22733237

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcleZYsAXzM

Enjoy the view, may there be more engagements like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keizer Kip View Post
    Nice work guys and props to prompt action taken with balls involved. I like these Greatern Wesern guys, they are fun to brawl with. We had a nice escalating encounter with them which was a lot of fun and captured with all the hilarious comms.

BR : http://pr08e.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_re...ll_id=22733237

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcleZYsAXzM

Enjoy the view, may there be more engagements like this.
    SMESP tends to form, si.

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar

Meowtiger will recognize the first WH in that chain.

This "cunt" is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I agree that northern observer is a retard

looks familiar, if i'm not mistaken. what are you up to?
    hi im requiescat and im pretty awful at eve

Moderator Movember 2011DonorModerator Cue1*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post

This "cunt" is watching.
    I evicted someone from that C4 > C1. :P

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

This "cunt" is watching.
    You specifically say 5 mins in. That is.

Well that was interesting.

Well that was interesting.
    Almost profitable too I think.

This event, like many things, is a direct result of my ego.

Spoilers, tears, and trolls ahead - be warned.

The catalyst for this event started like any other day. I was pos spinning with my caps, waiting for some poor bastards to roll into us, and we had a subcap fleet running around down the chain chasing after random carebears. I'm not too up for this, so instead, I took a look around our chain with a covops.

One system of particular note to me was J104921 - a c6 static c3. These kinds of systems are incredibly useful for carebearing - the amazing regen of c6 for sites, and the ease of kspace access off your c3 combine to make one of the best ways of making isk.

I saw a few faction POS kicking around, a pile of NPC kills on API records, and from looking at their killboards - these guys were hardcore farmers. The perfect login trap targets to seed.

I asked folks to try and conserve mass on the hole, and prepped/packed 2 nags, an archon, and various subcaps across my characters for the trap.

I jumped one nag, and warp it down the chain into the c6. I successfully log it at a safe, and go to move the next nag.

I jump through the hole......and it collapses behind me. No archon.
    Fuck.

With a slight lack of options, I decide to move my naglfar into the hole anyways, and I'll make up the difference with subcaps. Upon my jumping, a sabre decloaks from the target corp. I wonder if I'm about to get a fight - the sabre immediately burns off the hole, which went heavily crit on my jump in. He burns out to about 80, but doesn't warp off. My cloak disengages, so I am forced to warp to my safe and log it off as well.

I know he saw me, and he knows I know he saw me. This was rather hawkward.

After about 20 minutes, I get a poke on comms from Bloemkoolsaus, one of our diplos and co-Exec of the alliance saying one of their guys convo'd him for info.

I ask him to invite me to convo, and this is the discussion that followed:

http://pastebin.com/Snz2AcZP

The tl;dr is I try to play things off cool (since my login trap won't be happening) and rather than trying to haggle for a proper ransom, I throw out an extreme lowball number to avoid having to actually grind the system with 2 dreads.

My offer is turned down, and I am told the corp is completely poor, only having 2b isk in the wallet. I say I'm open to a bit of discussion, ok with assets etc etc.

Eventually, I'm told to talk to the CEO when he hops, so I shoot him a mail. I end up having to swap over to my other chars (like my archon pilot) and we end up teaming up with WG for a decent fight with NoHo:

http://disavowed.eve-kill.net/?a=kil...ll_id=23205564

(We had a bit of a numbers advantage I think, and had a lot of RR, so nothing except some random tard in a shield vargur died)
    (I have no idea why the hell that vargur was there btw, WG ruining our efficiency dammit)

So while we're waiting on a potential round 2 with NoHo, I get an incoming convo, and meet their CEO:

http://pastebin.com/dhLSby5x

He reiterates the "we're poor" and tries to convince me there's no caps in the hole:

[ 2014.04.28 23:05:54 ] Servant's Lord > I'm sure you've still got a few caps in there
    [ 2014.04.28 23:06:17 ] Beercan Sizemore > one.... lol
    [ 2014.04.28 23:06:25 ] Major Stereotypd > battle orca
    [ 2014.04.28 23:06:39 ] Beercan Sizemore > that's right we do have two orcas

Remember this bit for later.

Shortly after that is when the tears start:

[ 2014.04.28 23:07:46 ] Major Stereotypd > So .. As far as I'm concerned .. Unless someone in my officer base says otherwise .. You're basically just bullying us and we don't have much to offer

I'm also offered this amazing and totally reasonable counteroffer:

[ 2014.04.28 23:18:09 ] Beercan Sizemore > we could pay 2 bill at the most if we scrimp
    [ 2014.04.28 23:18:21 ] Major Stereotypd > That's murdering the fuel fund
    [ 2014.04.28 23:18:30 ] Beercan Sizemore > yes it would
    [ 2014.04.28 23:18:42 ] Beercan Sizemore > we'll have to take down all our pos's

another ironic tidbit:

[ 2014.04.28 23:39:19 ] Servant's Lord > so more loot to pull out of the POS in the WH then?
    [ 2014.04.28 23:40:24 ] Major Stereotypd > I have some thorax .. vexor? .. nothing large. A couple t1 pvp and moros that died. That was worth 700 mil to insurance.
    [ 2014.04.28 23:40:27 ] Beercan Sizemore > lol what loot? we can't run the sites atm

and we close the chat with more tears:

[ 2014.04.28 23:45:43 ] Major Stereotypd > right. Well .. stay lonely at the top .. I guess I'll put a mail out and let people know that you're lurking around picking on the little kids.
    [ 2014.04.28 23:45:47 ] Servant's Lord > if you want a free happy fun zone, hisec is it :P
    [ 2014.04.28 23:46:01 ] Major Stereotypd > I"ll be in touch.
    [ 2014.04.28 23:46:06 ] Servant's Lord > oki doke

That night, I'm chatting with another of my wspace friends - The Cue. I ask him if he's interested in coming on an invasion, and through some serious awesomeness, he brings in a triage Nidhoggur from a nullsec in fountain off that crit WH I came in.

Capital Count: Friendlies - 1 Nid, 2 Nags
    Hostiles - 2 battle orcas

Fast forward 2 days, Disavowed partially deploys for the invasion - I personally finance a staging POS, fuel, ammo, strong, and a pile of t2 bubbles.

We spend the first day (with my admittedly limited time) going around incapping the mods on a few towers and rapecaging them - but not RFing.

As we're doing so, we noticed a Revelation, a Moros, and 2 archons. The 2 archons bounce back and forth with a few ships, and then warp and safe log at deep safes before we're able to get a proper warpin on them.

This is when things get interesting - we notice a covops alt of WG CEO Nutmegpainter in the hostile c3, Warranty45. This is received with a hell of a lot of suspicion from us, and I hop in my orca to roll the hole.

Unfortunately, due to how derp c3 statics are, a WH can go from stage 2 to collapsed from a light orca jump, and my orca is trapped outside the hole with my main, Lord's Servant in it.

Luckily, we have a static HS off the c3 bookmarked. I warp my Orca to the HS, jump through.....and collapse taht as well. My -8 flashy orca appears 15 off a random gate. Bricks were shat.

I hit warp to a station, pulse my mwd, and pray. Almost....ALMOST......I receive a damage notification and mentally write off my orca.

Except I'm in warp. I'm in warp to the station - the police WEBBED me into warp! Fuck yeah!

I ask for folks to find us the new static so I can get stuff moved back in - a few of our targets jump into covops and manage to sneak through the hole. I burn my orca alt out, and start burning Lord's Servant in a pod to get back in.

About 2 minutes goes by, and someone reports "Warranty45 in new LS"

I fucking knew it. These bears hired/batphoned WG.

I also notice 6-7 WG t3s burning along my route with my pod to get to the new LS.

I immediately order everyone to the static, drones out, and tell t3s to begin jumping heavy/heavy in the hopes we can collapse or crit it as needed.

Their scouts attempt to come back, and we are successful in popping 2.

http://disavowed.eve-kill.net/?a=kil...ll_id=23218260
    http://disavowed.eve-kill.net/?a=kil...ll_id=23219176

Unfortunately, nutmeg is able to get his alt Warranty45 into the hole, and watching us.

I have a scout go out to the losec to give us eyes.

Local begins rising - first 10, then 20....

It's mostly WG, but then we notice Aquila/VoC start showing up. And thou shalt not kill.

These guys are serious.

We are horribly outnumbered 2:1, but in the interest of GFs, I prepare to fight, warping both my dreads to the static with cue arriving in his nidhoggur.

We setup and prepare for them to come up the chain and start to fight.

We wait.

and we wait.

and we wait some more.

I grow increasingly nervous - they out number us in subcaps AND based on what we'd seen before the local capital count was this:

Friendlies: 2 Naglfars, Nidhoggur
    Hostiles: 1 Moros, 1 Rev, 2 Archons, 2 Battle Orcas

As we sit there waiting for the hostiles to grow the balls to jump into us, a Naglfar appears on dscan. Scouts report one of the WG guys has hopped into one, presumably given to them by the locals. Hostile numbers are STILL rising in the losec.

Capital Count:
    Friendlies: 2 Naglfars, Nidhoggur
    Hostiles 1 Moros, 1 Rev, 1 Naglfar, 2 Archons, 2 Battle Orcas.

With us substantially outnumbered with both caps and subcaps, I make the call to begin massing the WH. I gave them ample time to come up the chain if they so chose - I refuse to give them the chance to batphone more people just to blob us. We continue to mass the static. The WH goes to half mass, and we continue jumping.

This appears to be the catalyst for WG and co to finally get their asses in gear to burn up the damn chain, and their fleet begins jumping in.

I am nervous, but based on intel I think we can get a good fight out of this, and order no more mass be put on the hole. Unfortunately, the hole goes crit as the last of our subcaps jump back in in preparation for the fight.

The large hostile fleet lands on the other side of the hole, and we have a mexican standoff, with them being unwilling to commit anything whatsoever through a crit hole.

Eventually, they leave, but bring another scout alt in - Sandpaper Condom, also from WG.

I am able to move my orca back in later that night, and we continue to keep the hole crit and permabubbled to ensure no hostiles are allowed through.

Fast forward a few hours to the next(eve)day:

http://pastebin.com/9nUiXePe

I still haven't reinforced any POS yet, just incapped mods, and I really don't want to grind 4 large and 1 medium tower with 2 naglfars. Fuck that shit.

I receive a convo from their CEO, and try to convince him to just pay the damn ransom. As shown by their capital presence - they're obviously lying about having absolutely no caps, and based on the amount of t1 BS and BC being self destructed at the Medium tower and one of the larges, they obviously have quite a bit of assets and isk.

Their CEO, however, continues to refuse to pay the ransom, and tries to maintain this "bullying" narrative.

To this day, I'm still puzzled as to why he didn't just drop the "bullying" act and just pay the ransom.....

He logs mid convo, and we continue camping the static.

I start to RF some POS, starting with the XLSMA Large tower. While I'm doing this, I ask everyone to keep an eye on hostiles in the hole. A few in their towers in indies, some t3s, few covops. Naglfar, Revelation.....

Out of idle curiosity, I ask cue where the Naglfar is. He affirms it's on one of the POS. I ask him to check it out with a prober alt, just to see if it's manned or not.

He probes it down, then announces on comms. "It's outside the POS FF."

I promptly jizz my panties, and ask if we can get tacklers on it ASAP so I can warp my dreads in for the kill.

"No, no. It's unmanned!"

"U fukken wot m8, dont be trollin me, grinding POS is shitty enough"

"I'm not fucking trolling, warp one of your dread chars to me now"

+1 naglfar.

Capital Count:
    Friendlies: 3 Naglfars, 1 Nidhoggur, 1 Orca
    Hostiles: 1 Rev, 1 Moros, 2 Archons, 2 Battle Orca

Turns out, the Naglfar had WG markings on it. The person in the POS had no clue what he was doing, so after WG left, they apparently didn't quite trust them enough to still have the POS PW. The guy reset the PW without first boarding the naglfar, and knocked it out of the FF.

toplel

I finish reinforcing another large, and the medium, now given a 33% speed boost by our new 3rd naglfar.

Cue is able to get a hauler alt, and pick up some basic fittings for the Naglfar, including rigs (yes, the naglfar we got was completely unrigged and lacking anything resembling a proper fit).

I go to sleep, and when I wake up, I finish RFing the last 2 towers.

I have this convo with the CEO the next day:

http://pastebin.com/ReW7i0kp

He seems rather upset, and begins devolving to childish, grade school level insults:

[ 2014.05.01 02:33:35 ] Major Stereotypd > i'm going to smoke and debat4e on listening to this shit. you evidently are an only child, youngest, or sales

Despite his smacktalk, I keep trying to talk him into just paying the ransom:

[ 2014.05.01 03:28:37 ] Lord's Servant > if u want to work something out
    [ 2014.05.01 03:28:41 ] Lord's Servant > we can hash out a deal with chribba
    [ 2014.05.01 03:28:56 ] Major Stereotypd > i don't know that is.

I DC because I'm getting steadily more drunk (what else are you gonna when bashing POS - have a drink every time you incap a gun or take a POS to an even 10% of shield.)

During this, Nutmeg gets increasingly desperate, and we are successfully able to roll both Warranty45 AND Sandpaper out of the WH on consecutive WHs.

So far as we know, that was the last of the scouts they had in system.

I inform their CEO of this fact, and am invited onto WG comms, where a hilariously drunken me implores this guy to just take the ransom before we kill everything.

[ 2014.05.01 03:38:26 ] Lord's Servant > if u want to save ANYTHING
    [ 2014.05.01 03:38:38 ] Lord's Servant > having a discussion with me is the best policy
    [ 2014.05.01 03:38:51 ] Lord's Servant > we've just rolled 2 scouts out of the hole
    [ 2014.05.01 03:38:55 ] Lord's Servant > warranty and sandpaper are now out
    [ 2014.05.01 03:50:20 ] Major Stereotypd > ?
    [ 2014.05.01 03:51:46 ] Lord's Servant > ur on comms
    [ 2014.05.01 03:51:47 ] Lord's Servant > listen
    [ 2014.05.01 03:52:50 ] Major Stereotypd > I have to go to work in about 5 hours. You have fun validating bullying

WG smacks nonstop, and Major logs off with another "bullying" comment. (Broken record anyone?)

After Nutmeg smacktalking nonstop about how we're obviously against fights, blah blah critted the hole (yeah we critted the hole after you batphoned 3 more alliances and outnumbered us >2:1 in every way) I'm drunk enough to lay down the gauntlet.

I order the hole rolled, and mass left alone. I paste the kspace entrance in WG comms and tell them they have 30m to show the fuck up, or convince me theyre on the way.

I leave comms in a "mic drop" moment and tell peopple whats up. By people, I mean myself, Cue, and the 3-4 people we had in fleet.

Whelp.

Luckily, WG didn't grow any balls, and continued crying in their public chat about "critted WHs."

We roll the hole, crit the hole, and then I pass the fuck out.

The next day, we begin the process of burning the hole to the ground.

The results are rather well documented:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments..._invasionloot/
    https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98228345/losses/

I pick up another revelation.

I try one last time to talk to their CEO about making things easier for their members, and this is all I get:

http://pastebin.com/TiejbK3A

We know they still have at least 2 archons logged in the hole, along with that moros. The revelation we assume to be the same one we looted from the XLSMA.

With their CEO being uncommunicative, I tried to get in touch with their members directly, sending this mail to every single character in the corp:

Greetings,

As most of you should be aware of by now, CYCRI is no longer a resident of c6 space, specifically J104921. All control towers, POS mods, and CYCRI assets in space have been systematically removed, with nothing remaining from this cleansing fire.

In the days beginning the month of may, CYCRI received 151 losses. These losses totalled 45.95 billion isk. 5 POS were destroyed, and pages upon pages of loot was recovered from the remains. (http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments..._invasionloot/)

What many of you do not know, is that all of this was not meant to happen. I was not meant to evict you - I did not want to spend hours sieging infrastructure, I hadn't expected the hours of hauling loot to sell, I didn't anticipate involving my alliance with this.

When I first entered the WH, I had meant to seed you and gank caps, similar to what Blood Union does. Unfortunately, one of your members saw me bringing one of my naglfar's in. Given that my original plan was now null and void (you knew I was here), I decided to try something different.

I offered an incredibly cheap ransom - of 20b.

Some of you may think "holy shit that's not a cheap ransom" - you'd be wrong. Let me put it in perspective. This WH had 10 sigs in it when I invaded. As I'm sure you're well aware, each WH anom is worth 700m/site. I was simply asking 3 days of running your sites.

You have been in here for almost a year, you had faciton fit POS - I knew you had the isk.

Instead, this is what I got: (These logs are not edited in any way beyond removing the name of one person, and stating the obvious at the end of one).

http://pastebin.com/Snz2AcZP
    http://pastebin.com/dhLSby5x
    http://pastebin.com/9nUiXePe
    http://pastebin.com/ReW7i0kp
    http://pastebin.com/S2GnSMdP
    http://pastebin.com/TiejbK3A

As you can see, I was practically begging your CEO to just pay the 20b ransom right up until it became pointless.

I offered to negotiate, I offered to sell my own caps in the hole as part of the ransom, I tried to take assets - I was as reasonable as I could be.

Instead, your CEO refused nonstop, I am in possession of 2 of your dreads (revelation, naglfar), you have at least 2 archons logged off and trapped here (they won't be getting out), and you lost over 2 and a half times as much isk as you would've if you just paid the ransom. You also lost the best source of isk income in eve - a c6 WH.

I've come to the conclusion that your CEO is rather incompetent, impotent, and has likely been keeping you in the dark.

I don't want you guys hurt any more than you already have been by the failure of someone responsible for your corp's wellbeing.

I'd like to purchase any remaining capitals in the hole with my personal isk, to save you from being stuck in here forever.

Contrary to popular belief, or whatever your CEO has told you - I am not leaving. I will be maintaining a presence in this WH for quite some time, so simply waiting me out logged off until you can come back and rebuild is not an option.

CYCRI will not be coming back to J104921.

I am sending this mail to every character in corp since your CEO has decided to ignore me, block me, or otherwise try to limit my attempts at getting in contact with you to solve this - another case of him continuing to make poor decisions on YOUR behalf.

Please respond to this mail, or convo this character, or any of my others(every dread pilot on your losses is me).

I am also more than happy to sit down and chat if you have any questions about anything - and want to know the truth of what happened. I will give you honest answers - I am also willing to perhaps negotiate a return of the loot that has not been claimed or sold yet.

Appreciated and Regretfully,

-Lord's Servant
    I have received a response from a few, and had quite a few conversations with some members who expressed shock at the actions of their CEO. Some knew of the 20b number, but they weren't told about me trying to negotiate, and/or trying to resolve this without me burning their hole to the ground.

I have personally assisted at least one member with finding a new corp in order to learn about wspace in a more pvp oriented environment (he's new to wspace, and this was a rather shitty start to wspace - I wanted to help him out).

So, tl;dr - I derp on a gank, tripped, fell, and accidentally burned a WH to the ground, resulting in 45.95b of killboard losses - with untold billions more trapped in archons, or self destructed before we killed everything. All despite me offering a mere 20b (negotiable) ransom to said residents.

Moral of the story? Learn to communicate kids, don't be a victim.

In closing, some more tears:

Servant's Bitch
    Sent: 2014.05.05 06:20
    To: Cynical Criterion, Lord's Servant,

Everyone reading -

Lord's Servant AKA: Servant's Bitch, is begging for money. The corporation does not stand for bitchboys and their petty threats. There are no more of our caps in the hole. Perhaps she's seeing someone else's caps. Servant's Bitch is fishing for intel, cuz she knows she botched the whole "gank us in sites" idea. She also knows the WH communities know of what happened in our hole. They are not happy with her. Anything anyone says to her and her cronies will be cut and pasted to forums, people will laugh at her and her mistakes.

Thanks,
    -DK
    Go ahead - laugh at me and my "mistakes."

Same event, my writeup:

So this adventure started very different for me than my previous W-Space adventures. I didn't open my static, in fact, I don't have a static. My corp is mostly collapsing and I'm looking for a new home. M y night started with me moving some ships around, and talking with Lords. He tells me he's just seeded a pair of dreads, and apparently a Sabre decloaked and warped off as he was bringing the second one in. Some talk goes on, and I decided why not, and started moving a Pilgrim over to the hole.

Upon getting into the hole, I notice there's an inbound crit C5, which has an inbound nullsec from Fountain. Since so far, we're short a triage, I figure why not, and begin putting together a Niddhoggur since I am expecting to be solo for triage. I had a bear of a time moving, since the Niddy had to be moved a single cyno link before I could fit it up, then getting a cyno into Fountain. There's also an additional problem in that the locals have a T2 large bubble on the hole, but time plus my Pilgrim means I do eventually take it down.

Cyno up on the C5, jump in, and of course, as soon as I land on the C6 WH, a few of the locals log in. I went for rush over wait, jumped and warped off. Carrier gets safe logged, so it's time to have some fun with my Pilgrim. First, I noticed a new sig, inbound C5, and as I land, I watch a Helios jump through. I'm a patient man, so I sit and watch. An hour later, he's not back, so I'm guessing there's a K-space link of some sort.

A Tayra pops up on Dscan, so I warp over to the static, and land with him. He jumps(which I think was a bad choice, if he'd tried to warp off I might not have been able to lock him in time), so I follow, then force him back to polarize him. Easy kill, but more importantly, it looks as though he's evacuing. Guessing they know they're getting invaded eh? I watched for a while longer, still never seeing the Helios come back, but call it a night without any more events. From having seen the Helios out for so long, I assume they brought more caps in, not out.

Day two is the real deal, time for RFing, hole control, and superstitions. I log in, and it seems Lords has called in his entire alliance to evict these guys, planning to hold onto hole control until the entire wormhole is burned down entirely. It starts off with a Rapier just sitting uncloaked at 100 from our tower. I warp in on top of him, and we pop the Rapier and the pod(yes, we waited around for the dread to hit the pod). I grab my shield link Tengu and head out with the fleet. It seems Whale Girth are already planning to defend the residents. Fleet gathers in lowsec, jumps in, and shortly after, a pair of WG scouts join us. While WG gathers their fleet, we start planning to RF towers, and set up bubbles on the towers. While we're watching we see two Archons warp away to safe spots before we could get bubbles up. Most likely, those were jammed pack with their most expensive ships and modules.

Now, it's game time. Whale Girth and Verge of Collapse are sitting on the other side of the wormhole, and we're waiting for them to jump in. They've got what seems to be a two to one numbers advantage for T3s, however, we have two Nags and a Niddy setup ready to go on the hole. An hour of waiting(and poppinng a few scouts), and they finally stand down. No fight, so our collective balls turn blue. We close, and continue camping crit statics. Meanwhile, we sit caps on the first of their towers and RF it, then get it rape caged. Turns out faction POS mods are an absolute bitch to incap, and much whining about faction POS mod EHP was had.

Second tower is a medium, which goes quickly enough, and we get that one caged up as well. We take a bit of a break for dinner, EU TZ and US TZ swap over, and Lords had to move to his home computer. As we get people back online and get ready to go for the third tower, someone asks who's flying the hostile Nag, since it's on D-scan. I probe out the Nag, and land on it at 100, assuming it will be in the shields. First thing I notice is that I'm only 40 or so from the Nag, second thing I notice is that it's moving directly at me at about 2km/s, which it turns out is pretty fast for a dreadnaught. Bricks are shat as I scream in TeamSpeak to get a Nag pilot to warp to me. I have to probe it out again as it's moved pretty fast, but it's loosing velocity fast enough that by the time I get back on top of it, our Nag pilot is ready to go, and all of a sudden, we have three Nags instead of two.

Around this time, they've managed to drop the rape cage on their first tower, so we have to put it back up, then put another one up on their faction tower after we RF it. At this point, three of their five towers are RFed and rapecaged. Lords calls it a night, and he's got all the dreads, so it's time to log for a while.

And now starts the waiting game. It's the day in between, but we've got some theories running around about Whale Girth maybe having seeded subcaps in when we lost hole control over night for a few hours. There's a few hours of talk about Whale Girth members who should be logged on and aren't, so the suspicions are running high. We keep everything camped well, and generally BS on comms until someone points out the CEO has stopped self-destructing ships, and has now started to bump ships out of the tower and shoot them with his Oracle.

Yes, he's bumping them out, shooting them with an Oracle. Strange to say the least. I move my trusty Pilgrim to the tower he's bumping stuff off of and setup for him. He starts bumping a Crusader out, and as he exists I decloak and go for him. Unfortunately, I have some kind of clicking issue and miss locking him before he gets back into the shields, but we now have a free Crusader. Give it another few minutes, he does it again, this time with a Loki. I'm better setup this time, and I get between him and the POS shield as I decloak. Scram and web hold him down, but he bumps me out of the way of the POS shield. He pops with maybe a half meter before getting into the shields. He manages to warp away fast enough we don't get the POS, but we steal the Loki and add it to the collection.

So the same guy apparently decided today's goal was to provide as much content as possible, so a few hours later he lands at the first tower we RFd and pokes his head out with a Talos, shooting at one of the bubbles. It took me a while to figure out what he was doing, so by the time I actually decloaked to shoot him he had already taken the bubble into structure. He played POS games, sticking his nose out enough to shoot it, then crawling back in when I shot at him. He stopped when we pushed him to deep structure, and another volley of missiles hit after he was inside the shields, so he must have been at a sliver of structure. He swapped away from the Talos and switched to a Brutix after that, still playing the POS shield game. He's done enough to push my Tengu into already low shields, so the Brutix does a decent job pushing my Tengu away, so I call in a buddy. Nothing more really happens after I land a Guardian to rep up the armor on the bubble. Disappointed I missed the Talos kill though.

Whale Girth apparently decided they wanted to try again for a fight, so they pushed one scout out, who was quickly closed out, and their other scout probed the hole pretty much as quick as we did, so we closed him out as well. After closing the hole, their public chat fills up with “whelps” and “gfs”, apparently that was their last scout. We open the new hole, give them the lowsec entrance and ask them to fight, but they decided trash talk was a better choice. They racket on about how we won't get any loot(this is important later).

Next morning I log in to see a pair of killmails posted, seems a Loki tried to make a break for it thinking the Devoter on the hole was the only thing there. As it turns out, the fleet was just sitting at the tower, instead of being on the hole. He dies and gets sent out highsec the fun way.

Just a few minutes later, someone points out that there's a new sig, so I probe it down. Looks like an inbound C6, occupied by Dropbears Anonymous, who are part of Brave. We try to bait them out with an Orca for a bit, but they don't bite so we close it since there's no K-space access.

Few hours later, first tower comes out of RF. We've got subcaps on the hole, capitals on the tower. Tower pops and oh boy does the loot ever drop. Throughout the day there's more towers to pop, so I'm not going to do a write up on every single tower. High points on the drops are: A Revelation, Orca, Fenrir, Nightmare, Macherial, and a Drake BPO. Total haul was somewhere around 40b or so we guessed, I actually missed the final tower, so may have been even higher. Before anyone asks, no, I'm not sure how we're going to get the Fenrir out.

All the tower and SMA kills can be found here.

tl:dr
    I have incredibly good fits, and am an incredibly good pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Lord's Servant had bad luck and couldn't do a login trap.

Rather than back down and having a bruised ego, Lord's Servant compensated by literally burning their entire WH to the ground in a scorched earth policy, resulting in ~50b in losses.

A large amount of that was dropped as loot. Also, lots of tears from the targets.

Rather than back down and having a bruised ego, Lord's Servant compensated by literally burning their entire WH to the ground in a scorched earth policy, resulting in ~50b in losses.

A large amount of that was dropped as loot. Also, lots of tears from the targets.
    See this? Those few posts?
    Thats how you do it

that's too many words

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success

cool

now i'll go read the full BR because I'm interested
    I have incredibly good fits, and am an incredibly good pilot.

That was a great read. This is the stuff that makes everyone I know want to play Eve (learning curve gets them every time though). Keep these BRs coming, this is bloody brilliant

Nice write up

Tappin dat talk

Excellent BR. Also kind of surprised there are corps out there that clearly can't defend their hole but still get buttmad as though it never occurred to them they could be evicted.

Shit we actually think we might be able to defend ourselves (we're 50-50 on whether we'd be able to stop an eviction, we're not carebears we're just bad) and even we have an eviction fund set up.

Nice writeup - Wp.

x