Page 161 of 162 FirstFirst ... 61111151158159160161162 LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 3234

Thread: Diablo III- Don't Fear The Reaper

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Oh. Appearently the backlash is due to "toxic masculinity" now.

Guess we should have seen that coming.

Link only. It's huge.
    https://i.imgur.com/kzEGqli.jpg
    What a shock.It's like SJWs are useful idiots for corporate interests and are used as means to hush any legit criticism by labeling it as sexism, racism, white supremacy etc. Never saw that coming...Now let's all watch latest hit Ghostbusters and jerk each other how progressive we are.
    With all the stuff I've read about how ruski and altright (same thing really) trollfarms operate, my money is on that you're all being baited into thinking this is done by feminists or progressives.
    "you're all"

Just rufuske being the usual high revving fuckwit having his 2 minutes of REEEEEEE SJW, rest of us mostly had a polite chuckle knowing that it's likely just a couple of nutters which are not lacking in this world.
    But if I can't be extreme about being oppressed/the Western world's collapse/capitalism failing the people/commies wanting to dismantle all the good of capitalism, how can I be excited about things?
    Stop projecting. I'm just pointing why sjw gamer social media nutters are given platform in the first place.

Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    They could literally remaster D2 and be golden. However that gameplay is considered too complex or something now. Meanwhile PoE...
    They did they recreated d2 in d3 as an Easter egg thing

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    They could literally remaster D2 and be golden. However that gameplay is considered too complex or something now. Meanwhile PoE...
    They did they recreated d2 in d3 as an Easter egg thing

no they didnt, they "recreated" Diablo 1 as a seasonal thing.

And it was awful. Zero atmosphere from the original.

FRESH MEAT

So I guess friends don't let friends activision now as well..
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

From 2014
    The next next chapter in Sanctuary's epic saga has been unveiled. Summon your sickles, put on your pointy hood, and get ready for Happy Reaper™ —the definitive Diablo experience coming soon to web and mobile!

What is Happy Reaper?
    In Happy Reaper, players take on the role of Malthael, the Angel of Death, who's recently returned to Sanctuary with a vengeance. With a series of well-timed mouse clicks or finger taps, you'll skillfully guide Malthael through a network of ancient Pandemonium ruins to collect human souls and obliterate all puny nephalem with your trusty Death Laser of Doom™.
    https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/13607...8482;-4-1-2014
    At least the april fools joke wasn't a reskin, or didn't have MTX.

Speaking of which...

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/blog/22630729

New Diablo III Snapchat Lens

Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

"Diablo Immortal is strictly coming out as a poster."
    <crowd booing>
    "Do you guys not have walls?"
    "Yeah you guys have walls right?"

Upset fanbois make me lol.

Here is hoping the next Fallout single player is mobile exclusive and the next WoW Expansion a "mobile-focused experience".

Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
    Activision Blizzard has their earnings call today.

- Activision Blizzard had 345 million Monthly Active Users in the quarter.
    - Blizzard had 37 million MAU in the quarter. (Identical to last quarter)
    - World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth set a new day-one franchise record with more than 3.4 million units sold-through.
    - World of Warcraft engagement grew strongly quarter-over-quarter. The expansion saw strong participation in value-added services.
    - Next year will be World of Warcraft's 15th anniversary, with events both in and out of the game.
    - Hearthstone recently surpassed the 100 million life-to-date registered player milestone
    - Players spent a record 52 minutes per day in Activision, Blizzard, and King games in the quarter.
    - Viewership of Activision Blizzard games was up substantially this quarter, and in the month of October, Activision Blizzard had seven of the top 20 most viewed games on the industry’s largest streaming platform
    - BlizzCon drew over 40,000 fans in person with millions more livestreaming from around the world
    - Overwatch League continues to build on the success of its inaugural season with the announcement of the sale of another six teams in September, again at a substantially higher valuation than the team prices in the first season.
    - The total Overwatch League roster is now at 20 teams, with nine teams outside the U.S
    - Many top mobile games are based on IP originally created for console and PC, so the company is investing in mobile releases for Activision and Blizzard fanchises
    - Fan reaction was muted, but fan's reactions at BlizzCon confirmed Diablo Immortal will be well received by players around the world.
    - When the time is right, the team will reveal other Diablo projects in the works.
    - There are a lot of players that are eager for more Diablo content on PC and console, that came through clearly from BlizzCon.
    - Launching Diablo Immortal is only the beginning, there will be updates.
    - The team is only going to release when Diablo Immortal meets the community's high standards.
    - Taking a game to mobile with Blizzard quality standards can open Blizzard franchises to a new audience, especially in China where Blizzard is a strong brand.
    - It's important that Diablo Immortal is an excellent experience when released.

Actually not shocked, these delusional dogs wont see another penny from me.

Until d4.

Last edited by Approaching Walrus; November 9 2018 at 11:30:56 AM.

King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    For all the hue and cry the gamers are making of it, they will still lap up Diablo Immortal and give Blizz loads of money for whatever shit they put out.

I don't think you can justify grouping western PC and eastern mobile customers into "the gamers". Both might be gamers, but only one lot are going to lap up DI, that's the point and why the time & place was so wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    I don't think you can justify grouping western PC and eastern mobile customers into "the gamers". Both might be gamers, but only one lot are going to lap up DI, that's the point and why the time & place was so wrong.
    And especially not the hardcore fan crowd at blizzcon. You can laugh all you want but it's a fucking masterpiece in fuckups to announce it the way they did where they did, especially followed by the downright idiotic comments after.

Again, people are not really pissed because a mobile game is I'm the works. It's how they've gone about presenting it.

And to the morons above not getting it, are you literally brain dead to be so unable to get why people ate pissed?

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    How do you eat piss? Freeze it?

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

The "gamer entitlement" thing is absolutely pants on head

How about neither of us owes each other nothing as customer and business. If your product is shit, I don't buy it. And I reserve the right to call it shit
    Last edited by mewninn; November 10 2018 at 07:54:26 AM.