hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The South East(Great Wildlands/Detriod/Wicked Creek/Insmother/Cache)

did some roaming

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...e=46&t=rff&r=1

and wanted to send them a goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Naoru View Post
    Some bads sometimes camp the BVIP egbinger gate. Bads living in the station systems, SOLAR camp at NRAEL and good chunk of GW is empty. Lower end near Curse might be a bit busier with CFC deployed in G-O. Haven't been doing much GW roaming lately.
    EBOLA still camp the Khabi gate in 7Q after some four (?) years. Give them a little time and they will reship to one logi for each of your dps ships, plus ecm as garnish. If they can't will prob just leave you alone. Is a decent fight if you catch them off guard though and don't stay too long.

yeah they do

Best part of GW is it's proximity to the land of guaranteed (UStz) fights, Molden Heath.

Making Friends with Test

--------------------------------
    I dont rage often...
    Sent: 2015.05.25 04:57
    To: Algathas,

But fuck you fucking nigger cunts. I swear I'd sell my literal soul to the fucking devil if you could all get cancer in real life. But just before you die of cancer, you burn to death in a fire. Fuck you cunts.

Fight happened in scalding pass, but whatever, close enough to wicked creek to count.

So yesterday I was up late so decided to join the UStz ppl on a fleet filling that all important narcoleptic keres role. The fleet was just your regular nullsec kiting fleet, oracles for dps, cerb for anti-tackle, lach, rapier, keres, sabre, inty, for support, and 2 scimi's for logi.

Having scouted the area around curse it all was rather quiet, and since these entosis link thingies are apparently all the rage and PFR was only a few hops away we decided to annoy them a bit.

As we came into system PFR had put forth an offering in the form of a gila sitting a couple of hundred clicks off gate. Vania got tackle on and our little fleet entered and we humbly accepted this kind gesture by blowing up the gila. A few ships warped in to greet us as well, but unfortunately they got caught in our defensive bubble and thus landed a quite a bit off. After they verified that we had accepted their offering they buggered off before we could introduce ourselves properly.

As such we set out for their home station and started applying this entosis link thingy. PFR undocked a couple of ships to see what all the ruckus was about, and the usual stand-off and perfunctionary courting dance happened. With them undocking battleships and assorted other ships that we would then fire upon, at which point they docked as soon as they got into any real danger.

But just as PFR started to show a little bit of leg, dared to move of the undock in a vaguely threatening manner the ceremony was rudely interrupted by gorgon empire in a ~10 man arty munnin gang. Like a shy fluffy animal who is just considering whether or not to sniff your hand as you stretch it out towards it, the landing gorgon gang scared them back towards their undock where they looked on in relative safety.

Since this was rude, we decided to engage gorgon.

It was actually a quite enjoyable fight. As the keres pilot I had a lot of fun annoying the utter shit out of the rapier pilot. Beyond some missing pot shots there wasn't really much they could do about this, they also didn't have the tackle to force me off, and as such keres > rapier. So after a few minutes they decided they couldn't effectively trade and extracted by scattering. Ivan our inty pilot being who he is managed to catch a few of them in an astroid belt and we managed to kill a few more.

Then we went back to the PFR station and re-entered the ceremonial stand-off. Over the course of another hour or so we got engaged upon by PFR about 3 times before I had to leave because I fucked up and it was 3:30am so I should probably head to bed anyway. The general gist of what PFR brought was mostly caracals, t1 logi, throw away tackle and e-war. And then the occasional kitchen sink ship.

No chest beating 0 losses result, just a very enjoyable prolonged engagement with PFR where we both traded ships. gf PFR and gorgon.

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...=110&t=Hzb&r=1

Found out about a Nyx ratting in Insmother.

We missed it by like 20 seconds.

So we did this instead

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...0&e=90&t=e&r=1

I poked around GW for a trip down memory lane, place was all empty except for some EBOLA monkeys being utterly shit at gate camping. All the stations system seem dead, are there people living at POSes or is this vast area of space simply uninhabited? Used to quite a bit of action here back in days

I lived in there for quite some time and I was truely shocked when I logged back last years fall. I went the lane down to Scalding once or twice for some scanning and met literally just a handfull of people (WH corp funny enough). Station systems were, yeah, dead.

Detorid is seeing some regular action between Triumvirate/Friends and TEST alliance. Today was no exception

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...&e=109&t=b&r=1

Round 1 vs test, pretty bloody. we were about 2-5 logi short of tanking at the start (brought 15). TEST kept primarying our logi the entire time while we burned cerbs, but we had rapid lights so we would burst kill 3-5 cerbs than sit there with our dicks out for 30 seconds. I really really regret not using HAMs in that engagement, probably could have won without most our losses

TEST came back again with T3s and triage, and we fought a round 2. I dont think they were expecting us to have dreads ready to rock as soon as they cyno'd in.

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...=90&t=baue&r=1

Quote Originally Posted by Garst Tyrell View Post
    I really really regret not using HAMs in that engagement, probably could have won without most our losses
    Wouldnt heavy missiles work pretty well considering they had a nice buff last year? That way you get much more range then ham's, still good dps, and way better damage vs smaller/faster targets

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

how to spot a retard .... they think HML would work "pretty well" and got a "nice buff" lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ron mexxico View Post
    how to spot a retard .... they think HML would work "pretty well" and got a "nice buff" lmao
    Ron, still the internet tough guy I see.

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ron mexxico View Post
    Ron, still the internet tough guy I see.
    Where he's right, he's right.
    grr gons

HML's are good... with the proper application of webs and paints.
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

Two rounds of intense fighting tonight vs TEST over PQRE IHUB/Station

IHUB was successfully taken by TRI, the station was repped by TEST alts while we were fighting because ~fozziesov~ mechanics. All fights took place on gates independent of any entosis nodes. Both times TRI bridged into PQRE right before TEST came in from next door, forcing them to jump their HML cerb fleet into our HAM cerb fleets at 0. GFs were had

Round 1 - http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...=90&t=evvb&r=1
    87 Vanguard - HAM Cerbs
    vs
    122 TEST - HML Cerbs
    3.6b lost lost by Vanguard, 10.4b lost by TEST

Round 2 - http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...=70&t=bbae&r=1
    72 Vanguard Co - HAM Cerbs
    vs
    105 TEST Co - HML Cerbs
    1.86b lost by Vanguard, 7.5 lost by TEST.
    We almost won a flawless victory in round 2 while outnumbered, except for a couple ships killed while not with the fleet (entosing, traveling etc), and a couple allied cerbs that didnt broadcast for reps in battle