hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The South East(Great Wildlands/Detriod/Wicked Creek/Insmother/Cache)

The South East(Great Wildlands/Detriod/Wicked Creek/Insmother/Cache)

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=13322294

Raiden. and Gypsy Band had a supercap pissing match, Raiden. lost 13 dreads to gypsies 1 aeon.
    One of the gypsy aeon pilots pod went down but there is no ship mail, second aeon KM coming it ?

Anyone got more info on it ?

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Marram View Post
    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=13322294

Raiden. and Gypsy Band had a supercap pissing match, Raiden. lost 13 dreads to gypsies 1 aeon.
    One of the gypsy aeon pilots pod went down but there is no ship mail, second aeon KM coming it ?

Anyone got more info on it ?
    Maybe he SD?

From what I gathered:
    We(RDN.) sieged two pos in GW with only dread, while having a subcap fleet docked up but ready to go.
    Gypsy decided a perfect counter to our dreads only fleet was a Supercarrier only fleet with 5 tengu...
    We logged in the supers and jumped them. They immediately started running for the pos shield.
    First aeon SD passed 50% hull. Second went down faster, has all the other SC where now safe into the pos and could not apply rep anymore.

I wasn't there though, but this is pretty much the way I could get it. Sorry if their is no real BR, but it was pretty much turkey shooting from what I gathered.

Ninja edit, OMG my stalking period is over!
    Last edited by SycIh; May 10 2012 at 04:44:12 PM.

Basically~
    Raiden RF some Gypsy POS w/ Dreads and support in BS on standby
    Gypsy call emergency CTA, jump in supers w/o real support fleet (late in RUS TZ)
    2 Supers bounce off on cyno-in
    5 minutes worth of dread blapping before Raiden. support and supers cyno in (-5 dreads)
    bounced gypsy supers get dunked on (one selfdestructs), some more Raiden. dreads get blapped
    tower gets RFd by Raiden
    (c) eve-ru, gypsy PoV

Movember 2012
    I just moved into Wicked Creek this week...looks like things may get a little spicy in the days to come

Hey I haven't been around the region lately, are there any NRDS entities left in Great Wildlands these days? What happened to Republic Alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by Codo Yagari View Post
    Hey I haven't been around the region lately, are there any NRDS entities left in Great Wildlands these days? What happened to Republic Alliance?
    No NRDS left afaik. RE-AL died after most of the EU tz players had left the alliance back in March 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Collide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Codo Yagari View Post
    No NRDS left afaik. RE-AL died after most of the EU tz players had left the alliance back in March 2011.
    They're not quite dead yet: http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/R...Alliance/kills

Diminished? Certainly. They're down to 97 members, after all. Republic Alliance is still NRDS though, and still pews in the Great Wildlands. Still allied with True Reign, which is also greatly diminished from peak. Been some sightings of Duck Dogers around the last few months though, so perhaps TRUE and RE-AL will start to rise again. It would be great to see.

Duck and a few of the TRUE dudes were down around delve late last and early this month, but I haven't seen them for a couple of weeks.

TRUE no troll camped my Daredevil into SUR- pocket with like 10 people in bombers/dictors/rapier; would also bomb the gate everytime after jump in, killing their own bubble.
    Killed their dictor, GTFOd when Rapier came looking and lol'd. Weird dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by n0th View Post
    TRUE no troll camped my Daredevil into SUR- pocket with like 10 people in bombers/dictors/rapier; would also bomb the gate everytime after jump in, killing their own bubble.
    Killed their dictor, GTFOd when Rapier came looking and lol'd. Weird dudes.
    How can you keep doing this for like 3 years straight? It's not even like GW would be a terribly good region to camp.

TRUE and RE-AL are in fact very active in GW. TRUE starts doing their rounds at 0300, not sure on RE-AL. GW is still poisoned with these "NRDS" alliances.

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    So goons and co......oh wait, just fa/razor just lost a titan. In their meeting, they DID say that they werent expecting to have good efficiency for the first part of the campaign.

So I take it they expect to lose at least 100b isk every other week?

Start the countdown til they either go home, or beg the rest of the cfc to bail them out like razor's "solo" irc campaign.

So funny.

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

FA was terrible in Syndicate, so massive losses in GW is no big surprise.

They're rich enough to afford the losses, so good for them.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

As a member of Razor let me be the first to say,

Spoiler:

Goddamnit, FA.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

Titan, you say?

KB link plox. Because I'm lazy.

Edit: ah, nvm. http://themittani.com/news/until-lam...fa-loses-titan

I like how the RZR guy facepalmed over FA giving RZR the password to protect their stupid Nagas from bombers.

Anyway, FA don't mind... at least we can post in local and that's really all that matters.

How does Great Wildlands look these days?! Who is "owning" the area, who should I look out for?!

Some bads sometimes camp the BVIP egbinger gate. Bads living in the station systems, SOLAR camp at NRAEL and good chunk of GW is empty. Lower end near Curse might be a bit busier with CFC deployed in G-O. Haven't been doing much GW roaming lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalif View Post
    How does Great Wildlands look these days?! Who is "owning" the area, who should I look out for?!
    It's not an active region, Curse has plenty of activity with the war going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    P.S. mawd, are you actually korean, and do you even have T2 heavy or sentry drones yet?
    Do you think the R0nin don't know your SP deficiency? 1234