hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34350515253
Results 1,041 to 1,057 of 1057

Thread: elder scrolls MMO announced

really tempted to get this, i mean for 10$ and no sub why not, i've heard about how much the game changed for good and last time i played was in open beta.

Game looks good and seems to play well. I'm in the first city by now and slowly advancing. But by Vevec, this game needs instancing! Damn it, there are ALWAYS other players running around in "your" story missions.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Reached Daggerfall. When does this game start being fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Reached Daggerfall. When does this game start being fun?
    10/10. Best review. Would base my gamepurchases on again.

So Morrowind expansion/upgrade w/e is coming in the middle of the year, meanwhile here are some leaked (I guess?) photos of the new Warden class

link

Ooooh whaat Morrowind \o/ on one hand I want it to be great, on the other hand its probably better that it sucks. No time for MMOs at this age
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrehl View Post
    Ooooh whaat Morrowind \o/ on one hand I want it to be great, on the other hand its probably better that it sucks. No time for MMOs at this age
    It... really doesn't suck at all though. Well, beyond being an MMO which is shit but y'know...

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    It... really doesn't suck at all though. Well, beyond being an MMO which is shit but y'know...
    Yeah I really really enjoyed it on release (I know, right) even with all its flaws and the weird questing/instancing. But I couldnt be arsed to grind veteran ranks and when some friends quit I just said "fuck it that was it for me". Now things are different but I dont know anyone IRL who plays ESO MMO's (other than lolWOW)
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

I feel you. Personally i was super shocked when i tried it again recently after the whole 'one world' thing or how they call it, as you can go anywhere at any level pretty much and the game does some *magic* to keep it doable but challenging. Gear and skill variety is the main bit more than being locked out due to levels. It just feels SO much nicer being able to go and try whatever you want to do at any point and not being constricted to one path.

The DLC stuff is really awesome in many ways, loved the thieves guild, the murdering etc. when i was trying it out, and honestly their f2p model is very good, if you sub for a few months you can get all of the dlcs with the money saved up anyway forever and i never felt forced into buying shit.

Animations are as awful as ever though sadly heh.

Not playing it atm since finances and too many other games, but it's a pretty good product atm tbh.

Gotta hand the devs some credit. They took a bad launch and failed player expectations and completely turned their ship around.

Shame I no longer have the drive to play any MMO's the way they should be played, but still, I give their devs credit.

>So, no more subscription than?

Seems like its time to give it a try..

As much as I'd like to sink my teeth into this, especially with a potential return to Morrowind nearing, their contemptible customer service is really taking the cake.

I suspect that there is probably a fun game to be had but it's hard to suggest this game when their Customer Services royally take the piss compared to the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacheria Malfor View Post
    As much as I'd like to sink my teeth into this, especially with a potential return to Morrowind nearing, their contemptible customer service is really taking the cake.

I suspect that there is probably a fun game to be had but it's hard to suggest this game when their Customer Services royally take the piss compared to the competition.
    Contemplating it myself since skyrim is cool but somewhat of an endless sandbox and this game looks almost equally great. Whats with their CS? I had a good experience back in 2013-14 (when it came out).

Quote Originally Posted by Zacheria Malfor View Post

Contemplating it myself since skyrim is cool but somewhat of an endless sandbox and this game looks almost equally great. Whats with their CS? I had a good experience back in 2013-14 (when it came out).
    dunno havent heard any wide reaching mass complaints about it so it could be he was just unlucky :/

The complaints garnered all seem to stem from poor attitude of customer reps from what I can tell, eventually a satisfactory conclusion is usually reached but by and large people have been with a lot of
    resistance combined with poor response times. The main complaints I noticed seem to have arisen over the last six months in particular.

My issue arose from a lack of clearly presented information from themselves, during the exchange of communications with their CS Team I was advised that I should have consulted an unofficial wiki, the
    original ticket was closed and marked as resolved without review (this seems to be a growing occurrence), a lot of people are suffering slow responses times (I was lucky to get reasonably quick replies)
    and the attitude of the CS agents was very unhelpful going so far as to make false claims relating to the information they provide in order to try justify their position of non-cooperation.

It escalated to a stage which it never should have and required management attention but upon management/supervisory review it was resolved with apologies issued.

Overall it's a really good sandbox, I love the lore and the setting, it's a really good game too. Just be wary of their CS Team as recently it's taken a bit of a dive.

Wanted to test this today before it went back to expensive (i have a shitty laptop, must test games before i try them), dowloaded it yesterday and everything - tried it today. Endless loading screen that wouldnt move, ran repair a few times and when it finally worked the timer was over and f2p and the 10 bucks deal went away.

Ah, well.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Wanted to test this today before it went back to expensive (i have a shitty laptop, must test games before i try them), dowloaded it yesterday and everything - tried it today. Endless loading screen that wouldnt move, ran repair a few times and when it finally worked the timer was over and f2p and the 10 bucks deal went away.

Ah, well.
    Should still be reduced on GMG for a little bit longer, granted it's not the Steam version but it's a minor inconvenience. I'd suggest purchasing the Gold Edition over the Standard, especially in lieu of the sale now having ended.

Linky: https://www.greenmangaming.com/games...-gold-edition/