Ive been in the rain a lot and seen my temp go down to like 36 with no consequences and also last night when I spawned on an island and had to swim it went down to 32 but I still didn't get infected. The one time I did get infected was from a zombie hit or something. Didn't realize the infection thing was actually working still. One of the best new changes is the new zombie detection, during the day its retarded but he hasn't balanced it for any other time of day so at night they literally cant see you at all it seems.
Last edited by Fallout; June 19 2012 at 04:03:30 PM.
I found some leaderboard stats, like longest survive and most murders, its fucking cool:
longest survive/alive: T-Rex 76h 27m Alive
Most murders/alive: PR - CrazyKing Murders: 97 Alive: Yes
Sa-Matra 1237.1km Alive: No
Thats some nice stats
stop defending rocket with the retarded "its an alpha" bullshit, the 1.7.x debacle has been pretty idiotic
Didn't realize I had put on my shiny armor v0v. Considering he's still calling it an alpha, I don't have especially high expectations for everything working. Hell, even for most stuff to be working. That said, it's questionable with the amount of players and press he has now to continue a normal alpha approach and not treat it more delicately anyway, so I'd agree with not releasing train wreck patches very often
Just when I thought id run out of new changes to rage about it turns out that crouch running on grass at night gives you 3/4 bars on the noise icon and aggros zombies from 10-20 meters away. Driving a car gives you 5 bars in noise as an example of how bad this is. Also it seems crouching between trees can instantly almost kill you now, takes off loads of blood/breaks legs/bleeding etc. Weed almost died just now from it. Apparently moving between trees and walls has this problem too.
Last edited by Fallout; June 19 2012 at 08:31:06 PM.
[FIXED] Unable to repair helicopter fuel leak (repair all parts to 95% or above and fuel leak will stop)
[FIXED] Hunger and Thirst no longer continue to drop while you are offline (only ingame time counts)
Oh look, age-old bugs and bad mechanics getting fixed. You're right, rocket never fixes anything, he just breaks more and more and more.
Skill training online: Daesis Wrack
Everything else: Cosmic Osmo
* [FIXED] Melee items causing magazine glitching and eventual server death (fixed)
* [FIXED] Unconscious UI Image displays incorrectly
* [FIXED] Bleeding never stops unless bandaged (chance of spontanious bleeding stopping now works)
* [FIXED] Interior infected spawning inside of building walls etc... (interior infected now spawn inside correctly)
* [FIXED] Speed not correctly utilized for checking stealth levels ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33630 )
* [FIXED] Posture error can occur on stealth check ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33628 )
* [FIXED] Config error messages on popup (Caused by legacy classnames, error handling implemented to prevent this)
* [FIXED] Unable to repair helicopter fuel leak (repair all parts to 95% or above and fuel leak will stop)
* [FIXED] Massive lag and desync on some servers (mostly caused by the invisible replicating magazines)
* [REVERT] Nerf of sickness damage (now will reduce your blood to 6000 rather than 10000)
* [FIXED] Losing blood from starvation/dehydration cannot receive transfusion ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33677 )
* [FIXED] Hunger and Thirst no longer continue to drop while you are offline (only ingame time counts)
* [NEW] Once infected lose line-of-sight they will try investigate where you are
* [FIXED] Flies still heard around removed/hidden bodies ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33472 )
* [NEW] Significant loot rebalancing
* [FIXED] "Fus ro dah" melee (now should be the correct release files)
The majority of bugs posted, which I just dedicated an hour of my life to researching, are because server admins have not installed the 220.127.116.11 (there is no server 18.104.22.168) files.
If you run the server on an old version you're gonna have a bad time. There is not currently any way for the clients (you guys) to tell if a server is running old code. But the vast swathe of bugs reported here are because server owners need to ensure they update dayz_server.pbo and not just update all the other files because its easier or because they think 22.214.171.124 was rad.
And there is no steal inventory bug. We had to reset some peoples inventory because they became full of the infamous invisible magazines. If we didn't reset your inventory then you wouldn't be able to login. Some of you are still running old versions of dayz_equip, and are still having the same issues. You guys need to update. I played for an hour with basically no issues just before.
Is this for 126.96.36.199? (Izos post)
New FPS lag is pretty cool after being chased by zombie... 5-10fps until abort/disconnect/reconnect back to 50fps