Patch notes for EVE Online: Crucible 1.6
To be released Wednesday, March 28, 2012.
A full Japanese client for EVE Online is now available and joins German and Russian as our third fully localized client on Tranquility.
- It is no longer necessary to select the search type in People & Places.
- It is possible to search for exact matches in People & Places.
- Wallet divisions now allow Unicode characters for naming.
- In the localized clients, bilingual search can be conducted.
- Players can choose to see translations of important names in tooltips on the localized clients.
- Players can choose to have important names marked on the localized clients.
- Players can choose to display a column with the English mission titles on the localized clients.
- Players can choose if they want to see important names in English or translated on the localized clients.
- The starmap can now be viewed in a fully localized format.
Corporation & Alliance
Corporations can now name divisions using unicode characters.
Stargates are now named solely for their destination. This means it will now display 'Destination' rather than 'Stargate(destination)'.
Agents & Missions
- The 'Spy Stash' mission description now displays correctly.
- Research agents now properly berate you for trying to research too many things. Research ALL THE THINGS.
- It is no longer possible to use font, fontsize and br tags in corporation titles to avoid breaking the formatting of show info windows.
- A client crash when inputting extremely large numbers into amount fields has been fixed.
- Market order modification warnings are now fully translated in all localized clients.
The descriptions of some items and ships, like the Hulk, are now formatted correctly in localized clients.