hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 2876

Thread: LOL COMPLAINING THREAD - LAST THREAD IS IN A HONCENTRATION CAMP

  1. #41
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,134
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/21164146#history

    My match history for the day, played zillian all day, was going good tbh, then check out sivir and lee sins builds, one ranked to many i think. also with the lee sin, who thinks "well i lost every game today, ill go play ranked!"

    bans the cassiopea said "nah i wont ban morg, ill shit on em as cass"

    morg goes 19/6 10 kills in lane or something stupid due to overaggressive cass and dumb ass lee sin.

    Game was rage worthy from the first min, lee started at blue, and that just started a a chat flame that went on and on, casseopia never accepted that anything could be their fault, sivir farmed well but built trinity as a first item.

    I played mostly the same game i had all day, strong pressure with bombs on the enemy AD carry and sacrificed my self using ult on sivir when wukong came calling straight after the ashe arrow.

    But in the end we had nothing to answer them with and sivir/lee sin refused to surender.

    brain fart done.

    cass and malphite were duo que
    Last edited by cullnean; March 16 2012 at 08:36:55 PM.

  2. #42
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,957
    Their team, first pick Katarina. Our team, third pick picks Swain, goes mid.

    Yeah, not like Swain gets countered by healing reduction or anything and has no way to cancel a channelled ultimate. Just fucking, WOW. He went 0/7 with 48cs in 20min. Yet another evening bouncing from the elo I ended at last night to the elo I started at that night. Just cannot ever see a way to get back above 1200, because the only time I win a game is when I carry hard. It's never enough to just win my lane and rely on my teammates to at least go even in theirs.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  3. #43
    Omega Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,437
    Elo hell is like the Friend Zone and Mafia, you're NEVER getting out.

    And tbh that sounds like the average normal draft game, kinda sad to see the same sort of asshattery in normal goes on in ranked.

  4. #44
    FUzziBabes's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells, England
    Posts
    1,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Elo hell is like the Friend Zone and Mafia, you're NEVER getting out.

    And tbh that sounds like the average normal draft game, kinda sad to see the same sort of asshattery in normal goes on in ranked.
    Zekk is pre 1200 elo though, saying that I had Support Garen @ 1500 elo today, I did win anyway because I lee sin carried like a boss and their Ahri in mid was retarded but still. Only wards on the map were mine so I stopped buying them...

  5. #45
    Roam's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,155
    Anti complaining: 25 kills and 14 assists as Annie. 800 ap.

  6. #46
    Movember 2012 Nicho Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,831
    ~1450 ELO:

    First and last pick are duo-queue. First pick demands roaming twitch support, says last pick is solo bot ez. My team goes with it, I say my piece (basically, how have you managed to figure out breathing?) then shut up and play.

    We get dominated. :noshock:

    I check twitch's stats:

    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19868498#stats

    Over 1600 ranked games THIS season. Still 1400. :smug:

  7. #47
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,957
    Pick Kassadin. Get counterpicked by Talon. Still go 5/0. Still lose. Nbs.

    Irelia dc'ed for 10mins in midgame, came back, still tried to build triforce. Their team had Nasus/Talon/Vayne/Noct and she built zero armour.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  8. #48
    TroN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Pick Kassadin. Get counterpicked by Talon. Still go 5/0. Still lose. Nbs.

    Irelia dc'ed for 10mins in midgame, came back, still tried to build triforce. Their team had Nasus/Talon/Vayne/Noct and she built zero armour.
    But triforce is in her recommended items, she is useless without it!

  9. #49

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,433
    The ONE game where i do well with Yorik, and my botlane forgets to switch champs, end up with Ashe with no flash and support runes.
    RAGE.
    Game wasnt even lost by that, the real damage threat on their team was Ori. But we throw when defing vs baron buff, as Mumu decides "lol ima bandage toss into them".
    MORE RAGE.

  10. #50
    Movember 2012 Nicho Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,831
    Jax back to pub stomping. Sigh. I hate that champ so fucking much.

  11. #51
    Irion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    796
    Played taric, got paired with MF, she tries to fight of a jungle invasion on her own, gets first blooded, procedes to miss all her cs and go 0/5/1. Uses the novel build path boots, pick axe -> last whisper, berzerker greaves.

    1303 wins , why would you play this game so much if you suck so hard.
    D&D is where I learned that a longsword is a one handed slashing weapon.

  12. #52
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Irion View Post
    Played taric, got paired with MF, she tries to fight of a jungle invasion on her own, gets first blooded, procedes to miss all her cs and go 0/5/1. Uses the novel build path boots, pick axe -> last whisper, berzerker greaves.

    1303 wins , why would you play this game so much if you suck so hard.
    because every now and again you get that golden game where every thing works and you remember why you play this game.

  13. #53
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,134
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Irion View Post
    Played taric, got paired with MF, she tries to fight of a jungle invasion on her own, gets first blooded, procedes to miss all her cs and go 0/5/1. Uses the novel build path boots, pick axe -> last whisper, berzerker greaves.

    1303 wins , why would you play this game so much if you suck so hard.
    because every now and again you get that golden game where every thing works and you remember why you play this game.
    FUCKINGCOCKCHAOS!

  14. #54
    filingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in space
    Posts
    5,023
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Irion View Post
    Played taric, got paired with MF, she tries to fight of a jungle invasion on her own, gets first blooded, procedes to miss all her cs and go 0/5/1. Uses the novel build path boots, pick axe -> last whisper, berzerker greaves.

    1303 wins , why would you play this game so much if you suck so hard.
    because every now and again you get that golden game where every thing works and you remember why you play this game.
    FUCKINGCOCKCHAOS!
    cullnean, number one terrible MF euw
    No longer Deleting all your posts erryday due to butthurt
    usually pink or pinkest flamingo in other games


    FREE NYAN CAT
    JUSTICE FOR AMANTU
    http://eve.enviroweb.org/

  15. #55
    Movember 2012 Nicho Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,831
    On a pretty righteous losing streak now. Can't seem to get a competent team to save my life. Add to that my own subpar play when things start going wrong and can't break out of the spiral.

  16. #56

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicho Void View Post
    On a pretty righteous losing streak now. Can't seem to get a competent team to save my life. Add to that my own subpar play when things start going wrong and can't break out of the spiral.
    Have a few beers, you'll still play like shit, but you'll care less.

  17. #57
    Kanv's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,922
    Had a game today where the gangplank on our team built a different type of boots...



    They were MPen boots.

  18. #58

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    1,689
    uh, ult of doom?

  19. #59

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    2,402
    Well, my evening was ruined by AMD's inability to write drivers and solo tops unable to learn to back the fuck off or buy Negatrins when there's a festival fuck Vlad on the enemy team.

  20. #60
    Movember 2012 Nicho Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,831
    Snapped my losing streak and played back up to 1470ish by taking advantage of fools who still ban Rammus over Skarner. Lobster is so strong. Flirting with the 1500 mark for the first time.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •