hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL COMPLAINING THREAD - LAST THREAD IS IN A HONCENTRATION CAMP

If playing solo jungle is so souldestroying and the solution is to go bot, why do all the high ranked streamers almost exclusively play solo champs and lane mid, top or jungle?

Seriously, try to count the people playing support or carry.

Quote Originally Posted by James Lyrus
    they send you a pedometer, and set you daily activity targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    There's no fucking way I'm googling '12" Hero'

Quote Originally Posted by Blutreiter View Post
    If playing solo jungle is so souldestroying and the solution is to go bot, why do all the high ranked streamers almost exclusively play solo champs and lane mid, top or jungle?

Seriously, try to count the people playing support or carry.
    If playing solo jungle is so souldestroying and the solution is to go bot, why do all the high ranked streamers almost exclusively play solo champs and lane mid, top or jungle.
    why do all the high ranked streamers almost exclusively play solo champs and lane mid, top or jungle.
    high ranked
    ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Roam View Post
    Bump for people to please check my replay and give me feedback.
    Link is dead for me. Edit: nvm, back up.
    Last edited by Nicho Void; March 14 2012 at 03:35:13 PM.

I am pretty sure they didnt get to that Elo by doing Support is all I am saying.

Quote Originally Posted by James Lyrus
    they send you a pedometer, and set you daily activity targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    There's no fucking way I'm googling '12" Hero'

I am pretty sure they didnt get to that Elo by doing Support is all I am saying.
    No, you're right. They got there by being the best junglers in the world and duo queuing with the best mids in the world.

Seriously, looking at a 2100+ ELO game and drawing conclusions to apply to 12-1800 is a complete waste of time.

lost 8 straight ranked games in a row now. most of them 20 minute surrenders where the team is so bad they cant even farm. like vaynes with 60 cs in 20 mins who wonder why they do no damage.

so fucking bad

The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    swings and roundabouts the old ranked stuff, good run then bad run and the games were i suck and blow at the same time.

nbd,

When I still had a computer I would only play one ranked game a night. The rest of the time I would just play normals with friends. It helped keep my sanity.

The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Thread: LOL Psychology Ward -...
    lol infracted

neg reped, some fuckers bitter

Quote Originally Posted by Grarr Dexx View Post
    your mom is a concentration camp
    "Grarr Dexx

B)

Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown

This forum is maintained just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicho Void View Post
    Relevant quote from old thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkash
    I am not playing junglers in solo queue ever again. I used to, i will just flat refuse. Taking support every time i am not 1st/2nd pick.
    It came down to this for me too. I used to main junglers, but solo-queue destroyed my soul. If you're 1 or 2 pick, take your favorite carry, otherwise support.
    That was a quote from Voulture.
    Thanks, I still stand for that

Bounce around (including an epic win where some random with gentleman cho carries me and roamy) just above 1K elo. Get that 20% game where can win it because I'm good enough and its close and even. Lose because team was terrible in champ select (in game too, just others were as bad) and I picked lux to relearn how to mid her after not playing her in months. Die a little inside when I realise what I did.

In other news, in this same game, enemy karma stopped her corki from feeding, and ended 1/0/11. Karma stronk.

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    lost 8 straight ranked games in a row now. most of them 20 minute surrenders where the team is so bad they cant even farm. like vaynes with 60 cs in 20 mins who wonder why they do no damage.

so fucking bad
    You still play vayne?
    D&D is where I learned that a longsword is a one handed slashing weapon.

Bump for people to please check my replay and give me feedback.
    I watched it and made a bunch of notes i'll run by you when you're on online.

AD Kennen should have died in a fire long time ago.
    Last edited by Venec; March 15 2012 at 12:01:29 PM.

Got about 5 pages of notes from Vorkash. Realizing I could have won that game with better decision making, and learned that you shut down singed early to make him worthless. :3

Since when have people been dumb enough to alll cluster in on a 6-stack cho who's obvious bait?

Being as it was me, not complaining, but the fuck is the carry doing on top of a cho? Oh well, chalk one up to the carried team board

Got about 5 pages of notes from Vorkash. Realizing I could have won that game with better decision making, and learned that you shut down singed early to make him worthless. :3
    I've found Singed players to act like they're playing Tryndamere at times. Meaning even if you shut them down early on and keep on them, they actively avoid teamfights so they can farm sidelanes. You can't keep a Singed from farming unless you actively hunt him down and constantly watch for his farming/backdooring attempts, and that'd cost you because you'd lose lane defense (naturally this doesn't matter if you have one guy that can constantly 1v1 him and get him dead + out before his team shows). On the other hand, it means teamfights are going to be 4v5 in your favor most of the time until the Singed knocks it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Since when have people been dumb enough to alll cluster in on a 6-stack cho who's obvious bait?

Being as it was me, not complaining, but the fuck is the carry doing on top of a cho? Oh well, chalk one up to the carried team board
    There's something about Cho that makes the enemy team just drop all their shit and try to dogpile him. I don't know what it is, it happens with Mundo and tanks in general tbh.

Well yes, that's what Singed does and what he should do. But you can put him 10-15minutes behind, which is 10-15minutes you need to be bossing his team around. Problem with Singed is without RoA he's a squishy melee pincushion who gets bossed around by anyone with a brain. With RoA and rank 5 in poison he pushes so goddamn fast.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Indeed, just reaffirming that you can't really stop a Singed from farming. I've seen some taking Philo though, is that normal when being pressured? I know the standard Singed is to rush that Catalyst ASAP.

I personally wouldn't but it's viable. Catalyst over all on Singed though.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'