hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 216168697071
Results 1,401 to 1,409 of 1409

Thread: Cycling

Do two cyclists have to travel side by side on country lanes.
    It is very annoying. Especially when they are wearing cycle helmets and they can not hear the queue of traffic blaring their horns behind them.

No, and it is annoying. I allow it if its a male/female with the woman on outside of the road but I always forced my bike tour groups to ride in a line.

Bought me a new bike All previous bikes have been 2nd hand or cobbled together from random bits, so decided to treat myself as i've been a good boy.

This whole 'gravel bike' thing seems to have popped into existence since I last shopped around, and given that I want a bike for commute + bikepacking and don't like the geometry of normal road bikes for either the gravel setup suits me perfectly. Also keen to try this tubeless tyres thing.

Wanted something good spec but without 'steal me!' aesthetics. had to really resist buying GT Grade, Cannondale Topstone, Canyon Grail CF and a few others which looked pretty sexy, but were worse spec for the price (set a 2k budget and stuck to it) and more attention grabby. probably the only sensible decision i've made this year. \o/

Kona Rove NRB DL sage
    Shimano GRX groupset (105 hubs/casset, GRX 800 Derailleurs/shifters, GRX 600 threaded bottom bracket/crank)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    Bought me a new bike All previous bikes have been 2nd hand or cobbled together from random bits, so decided to treat myself as i've been a good boy.

This whole 'gravel bike' thing seems to have popped into existence since I last shopped around, and given that I want a bike for commute + bikepacking and don't like the geometry of normal road bikes for either the gravel setup suits me perfectly. Also keen to try this tubeless tyres thing.

Wanted something good spec but without 'steal me!' aesthetics. had to really resist buying GT Grade, Cannondale Topstone, Canyon Grail CF and a few others which looked pretty sexy, but were worse spec for the price (set a 2k budget and stuck to it) and more attention grabby. probably the only sensible decision i've made this year. \o/

Kona Rove NRB DL sage
    Shimano GRX groupset (105 hubs/casset, GRX 800 Derailleurs/shifters, GRX 600 threaded bottom bracket/crank)
    sexy bike

Bought myself a 'new' bike too

Originally looking for a Hardtail to take around the forest, but every single shop was sold out of M frames for so long I camped a FaceBook group for a while, then came away with this beauty. It was a little daunting at first, having a bit more gear on than expected bu it's a fucking wonderful bike so far and I'm absolutely loving learning to ride trails around Epping forest with it. And getting used to all the hills. Ouch.

I was >.< this close to getting up at 6am this morning for a ride before work but the duvet won - so am off out for a lunchtime ride before an afternoon of conference calls instead <3

Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

nice bike mate. Beeware them fucking pedals though, look like mine. absolute shin haters

Cheers
    Took the crossbar in the happy sack earlier.... That well hurt too.
    Then got rained on. Happy days in the forest.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Just finished a 14.8 mile tour of Minneapolis lakes by bicycle, lasting 3 hours (with stops). I have not rode that far in one day since I was a teenager.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

today mostly procrastinated by planning and packing for a quick camp trip and putting a bike together out of parts.