hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Political Advertising available for CSM candidates.

Political Advertising available for CSM candidates.

Hi all,

I am looking to sell advertising space to any political candidate interested on wormnav.com which services alot of wormhole residents, (over 9k visitors a month and growing).

I am not interested in your political views so it is open to anyone who wants to get more coverage in the race, up until voting is over for the CSM elections.

Nothing personal, its just good business.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or via this thread.

Thanks
    Splodger

Quote Originally Posted by Splodger View Post
    over 9k visitors
    I had a day like this. I called it "Tuesday".

a month
    Oh. Jesus. Maybe I should sell advertising.
    Ripard Teg (among others)... what's our new alliance called again?
    I was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer, to good effect. Or at least, that's what most of EVE believes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    over 9k visitors
    I had a day like this. I called it "Tuesday".

a month
    Oh. Jesus. Maybe I should sell advertising.
    Maybe I should start blogging!

It may not be the most viewed site in eve (I dont even know what is to be consider good stats - not that I care as Iam digressing).

BUT it's an opportunity for CSM to project themselves everywhere after all, politicians spend loads on advertising to tell people who they are.... while I for one dont particulaly care who gets in, atleast Iam providing a platform for them to advertise themselves and their position and to open up the possibility of people getting involved with the CSM.

I mean evenews24, the first thing you see is .... wow "Riverini is going for CSM, i know of him now and that he is bold (this comes from size and scale of his advertising)."

We can delve further into the in's and outs of it all but we would be here all day, the point is not everyone has powerbase as big as the Mittani to get votes so they need to pull out all the stops to reach out and get more votes and one of the best ways is advertising and speaking to the people. (Somewhere in their connect with people in their views).

I suppose with CSM candidates, it depends on how much you want to win.

9k unique visitors visitors a month if they're all wormhole residents isn't too bad actually. Jester, you pull more than just WHr's, so you have a much larger audience pool.

Well, I suspect the only person that would be interested is me. How much you asking?

Quote Originally Posted by two step View Post
    Well, I suspect the only person that would be interested is me. How much you asking?
    Eve mail sent with details.