February 29 2012, 07:12:14 PM
Shadows Of The Federation - FW Bads recruiting
Shadows Of The Federation are a NBSI PVP corporation enrolled in FW:
We are currently recruiting.
What we have to offer:
* We're a laid-back people-with-family friendly (in the sense that most of us have jobs and families, not in the sense that we won't talk about the time our CEO thought apricot facial scrub was anal lube on vent) environment to PVP in.
* Our ROE and enrolment in FW give you a wide variety of targets to shoot at. FW is particularly good if you like flying frigs in lowsec. We are NBSI with few blues (we charge for blue) so you can yarr to your heart's content.
* Spaceships is only vaguelly serious business. Being drunk for our weekend fleets is p much mandatory. Most of our FCs have fallen asleep on gates o\
* We do however have several good FCs.
* We tried SOV 0.0 and it gave us AIDS so never again.
* We have a first rate logistics backbone with a web shop and regular JF runs to whatever area we are based in.
* Active forums for posting on when you should be working.
* We started our own alliance to svae us joining other peoples because it never goes well. This now means you have even more awesome people to fly with including celebrity troll Mystical Might.
What we are after:
* We really want to expand our US TZ presence. Note that we are friendly with other FW corps in the area so you won't be stuck with people to play with while we expand in this area.
* We use voice comms (does anyone not?) so you will also. English is main language of fleets.
* We'd like you to be reasonably active (a couple of times a week is OK).
* We're after teamplayers (soloing is fine, but we'd like you in fleet when there's one up).
* This is a PVP corp so you must be happy to actually PVP. This means losing and replacing ships, engaging when we have a chance etc. You must be able to replace ships at the level we fly at. We fly Tech 3s and faction BS (badly) so you should be able to field these and replace them. If you do not want to PVP in these boats, go away.
* Don't be a useless derptard. Fit your ships properly according to doctrine. Listen on comms. Don't fail all the time. We will remove players not meeting the (fairly easy) standard.
* We're not setting a minimum SP level but you need to be able to bring a useful ship to each of our fleets. This means T3, armour BS, Tech 2 lasers and blasters. Cap pilots favoured.
* We will be looking at your KB history for quality as well as quantity. Dunno what the limit is exactly but I know "not enough" when I see it.
Check out our forums:
or public chan ingame (Shadow Public) for more information.
Or just ask here.
Last edited by spm1138; July 16 2012 at 01:09:43 PM.
February 29 2012, 09:06:55 PM
How in the name of fuck does your recruitment post have more ponies then ours?
March 14 2012, 10:08:12 AM
We're not even relevant enough to warrant trolling?
March 14 2012, 11:44:03 AM
FHC trolling/activity levels are inversely proportional to CCP actually improving EVE.
1) Get CCP to break EVE/announce plans to fuck up its future
2) Get more of a response here
3) Have more recruits for broken/doomed game
July 16 2012, 01:00:32 PM
So we're now on holiday in Curse.
This is a thing we do when our home region gets stale.
We will be out in 0.0 till we get bored of shooting 0.0 players.
Recruitment is selectively open (I got made head of HR).
July 16 2012, 02:36:31 PM
Welcome, spacefriend, to our region of gatecamps.
July 16 2012, 05:05:12 PM
when your home region gets stale? you mean when 30 snuff box is too much for your 60~~~~~~~
July 16 2012, 05:10:02 PM