hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leboe for CSM

Leboe for CSM

This is where I ask for likes. If you do more than just solo, I might be the candidate for you.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default...19&#post812219

I'm taking a hardline stance on protecting NPC 0.0, and listed a few of my primary interests in the thread.

Viable small gang objectives
    Not Nerfing NPC 0.0 Regions.
    Making LowSec a Higher Priority.
    EWAR Balance
    Boosters
    Jump Clone Timers, Clone Upgrade Costs
    If you'd like to hear my views on other topics, ask away!

I would love to, but my lowsex vote is promised to NOIR.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

but noir. are bad

Quote Originally Posted by Leboe View Post
    but noir. are bad
    I loved blade runner vov
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

Smuggo
    I'll like on the back of honourably protecting NPC 0.0 from faggotry.

This is where I ask for likes. If you do more than just solo, I might be the candidate for you.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default...19&#post812219

I'm taking a hardline stance on protecting NPC 0.0, and listed a few of my primary interests in the thread.

Viable small gang objectives
    Not Nerfing NPC 0.0 Regions.
    Making LowSec a Higher Priority.
    EWAR Balance
    Boosters
    Jump Clone Timers, Clone Upgrade Costs
    Is this something you've decided to do on the spur of the moment or have you done some advance work to establish some kind of base of support?

Also, what do you do for a living IRL?

I have a blogpost ready to put up tonight that is basically my eveo post with more details.

I am an electronics technologist irl, current working on public safety mobile radio equipment for international customers (from Canada's rcmp to Taiwan fire dept) but it's not entirely relevant. I do have experience with project management. As a hardware guy, im always dealing with software guys from an outside perspective. I do know assembly though B)

I am an electronics technologist irl ... but it's not entirely relevant.
    Fair enough. I don't care about the specifics of what you do, just wouldn't want to vote for some unemployable basement-dwelling antisocial neckbeard.

I just mean that my job title doesn't translate well to the csm, no worries.

If you could change two things about low sec, what would they be?

If you make colorful pony statues an in game item I will love you long time.

...posted from a potato.

Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman Shouaa View Post
    If you could change two things about low sec, what would they be?

Reduce the GCC timer and Give people more reasons to be there. I'm a big fan of customs offices in concept, but I think they have too much EHP to be fought over regularly. Lowsec needs a giant, thorough pass like I expect CCP to give nullsec in the next expansion. Some proper pirate vs. antipirate mechanics going.

I've been told to avoid specific ideas, but heres a free one: let people sign up for pirate factions, they get pirate LP for killing neutrals, and anyone can get concord LP for killing them?

I pushed button on the blog I wrote last night, it can be viewed here

http://smallgangpvp.blogspot.com/

Stance on links/Sec status grind

Fleet command ship links should be better than T3 links, I'd love if they were on-grid only. The Jump clone changes I'd like to see would also effect this, making it easier to switch mindlinks on short notice, if you want to change gangcomps.

The recent stealth sec status gain change is annoying and arbitrary. Before that, the sec status grind was pretty balanced vs the possible rewards from losing it all suicide ganking, especially with the tornado currently as it is. If CCP continues to nerf suicide ganking, they'll need to keep that balance in check.

as an NPC 0.0 resident, im totally OK with people being able to stomp stn services, since it pretty much mandates dreads/supers and HOO BOY, LET SOMEONE PUT THEIR MONEYBOATS ON MY UNDOCK, NO WAY THAT WILL END BADLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Mfume View Post
    as an NPC 0.0 resident, im totally OK with people being able to stomp stn services, since it pretty much mandates dreads/supers and HOO BOY, LET SOMEONE PUT THEIR MONEYBOATS ON MY UNDOCK, NO WAY THAT WILL END BADLY.
    The large force required to disable stations in a reasonable amount of time is much larger than the majority of NPC 0.0 residents can be bothered to put in space to defend themselves at short notice. At least in player sov, station services are usually attacked at the same time as a sov play, meaning that SBUs have been dropped as warning. (But I realize SBUs aren't required for attacking services, its rare to see one attacked without the other)

This is already reflected in a lot of sov holders holding a lot of NPC 0.0 moons, and I'm okay with that. Either way, no one should have to repair millions of station shields.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfume View Post
    You are terrible and clearly misunderstand the role NPC 0.0 should play. It should serve people who want to just log in and cause some trouble. No one in NPC space wants to ever have to log in and then spend hours repping their station so they can use basic services. There's plenty of faggotry and structure grinding in Sov 0.0 for those who want it so I don't see why anyone would support homogenising 0.0 unless they're representing some vested interest in buffing their own playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    really smart stuff
    Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.
    Ripard Teg (among others)... what's our new alliance called again?
    I was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer, to good effect. Or at least, that's what most of EVE believes.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    No one in NPC space wants to ever have to log in and then spend hours repping their station so they can use basic services.
    then they should be willing to log in and fight.