hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: PROM4CSM7

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Oh yeah, how could I forget AHARM is such a great force for small gang and solo PvP...
    Uh, I guess that really depends on how you define small gang. I think we are small gang compared to 0.0 dudes. If you only will vote for people who fly in gangs of 5 or less, vOv...

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Just a suggestion - next year/term, prom should commit to not dicking with ganglinks. From my understanding that's why he lost (and the fact that he doesn't have 10k mindless minions to guarantee him a spot). His core demographic(subcap soloers/small gangers) primarily live in npc 0.0/losec/WH space, and I'd also be willing to bet that the majority of us use ganglinks. While I personally give absolutely zero fucks and will adapt to the game if he were to nerf them, I don't think that a lot of my peers would feel quite that way.

tl;dr - excellent platform, just your one sticking point possibly alienated most of the ppl who would otherwise be voting for u. (Suck it up for a term, prove to us WHY we should listen to u even if we dont necessarily agree, and generally make us feel that even if we put u in and u nerf it, the good you do will outweight that one epic bad)

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

lol it has nothing to do with gang links, every one wants them nerfed, even fon wants them nerfed to the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Garmon View Post
    lol it has nothing to do with gang links, every one wants them nerfed, even fon wants them nerfed to the ground
    Yeah, I think it was just generally the poor strategy involved in having three "small gang" pilots split the votes between themselves and getting no one on the council.
    Quote Originally Posted by joe space View Post
    burning straight up when surrounded by bad guys... when you explode you will be a rising beautiful testament to el33t pvp escaping into the ether above those beneath you and they will immediately realize, upon viewing your bold presence above them, their inferiority and they will feel bad for what they done.
    EVE: Raz Lictor
    WoT: ArmoredPie

Quote Originally Posted by Garmon View Post
    when did he change his mind? he's been a pretty staunch defender of them for as long as ive been watching his vids.

lol @ changing your stance on a super fucking op mechanic so you get votes

wait, when did i change my stance on links?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Prom is right and you're dumb.
    Latest Video - The Inner Zone
    YouTube - LiveStream

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    wait, when did i change my stance on links?
    i was talking about fon

There's a difference between defending personal the use of links compared to wanting them nerfed or not, and I doubt it's an act considering he replied positively to a "nerf links" thread after the election

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Ehhhhhhh. I personally like my links. I think they can be slightly op at times, but I'm a huge advocate of giving high isk/sp/skilled players the ability to take on numbers with the proper forethought, setup, and planning.

I'm not saying u should roll over them np and rape, but ifu remove gang links/severely nerd the, ur just giving more power to ppl with the blob. Also (I wouldn't do this) you're prob just gonna see a resurgence in falcon alts again for solo/small gang ppls.

Poasted from my iPad without using tapatak or any other 3rd party shizzle fo rizzle.

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    I'm a huge advocate of giving high isk/sp/skilled players the ability to take on numbers with the proper forethought, setup, and planning.
    :lordsservant:
    Quote Originally Posted by joe space View Post
    burning straight up when surrounded by bad guys... when you explode you will be a rising beautiful testament to el33t pvp escaping into the ether above those beneath you and they will immediately realize, upon viewing your bold presence above them, their inferiority and they will feel bad for what they done.
    EVE: Raz Lictor
    WoT: ArmoredPie