hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Dev Blog] candidacy period for csm7 to open soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    snip
    the issues affecting "space empires" wind up affecting everyone in low/null. im psure mittens ran on a campaign of "im going to fix nullsec". my corp/alliance is small (20ish real people in corp, 55-65 in alliance) and im not sure which goal of mittens you think would actually be bad for us.
    Last edited by Mfume; February 3 2012 at 05:45:58 PM.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfume View Post
    snip
    the issues affecting "space empires" wind up affecting everyone in low/null. im psure mittens ran on a campaign of "im going to fix nullsec". my corp/alliance is small (20ish real people in corp, 55-65 in alliance) and im not sure which goal of mittens you think would actually be bad for us.
    Well nerfing NPC stations comes to mind.

Anyway, BL isn't exactly what I have in mind when I talk about small corps. My corp is nominally about 32 members, about 15 when you strip out alts and more like 8 if you focus on consistently active members. This is probably the case for a very large number of Eve's corps and they should be represented IMO.

Well nerfing NPC stations comes to mind.
    im fine with that change from a perspective of forcing fights out of people.

Anyway, BL isn't exactly what I have in mind when I talk about small corps. My corp is nominally about 32 members, about 15 when you strip out alts and more like 8 if you focus on consistently active members. This is probably the case for a very large number of Eve's corps and they should be represented IMO.
    origin has 20 real people in it. our corps are roughly the same size.

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post

He's getting my votes.
    Trying to hard on the creeper voice.

if xenuria got on the csm at the same time as me, i would have to resign after throwing him into the atlantic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Prom is right and you're dumb.
    Latest Video - The Inner Zone
    YouTube - LiveStream

You guys do realize both him and his twin brother are both running right? So just imagine the two of them on the CSM, one to the left and one to the right of mittens. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    You guys do realize both him and his twin brother are both running right? So just imagine the two of them on the CSM, one to the left and one to the right of mittens. lol
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    failheap.txt

Quote Originally Posted by a mitten View Post
    failheap.txt
    Good Idea, I will get my twin to run also. Hes one of NZs most well known unionists, activists and political something arothers and often gets people what they want. The police sure do like him

Last edited by Cerbus; February 6 2012 at 01:24:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by t'amber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by a mitten View Post
    failheap.txt
    Good Idea, I will get my twin to run also. Hes one of NZs most well known unionists, activists and political something arothers and often gets people what they want. The police sure do like him

You know that guy posting as mittins doesn't seem lie The Mittins because from his responses it doesn't seem like his head is shoved high enough up his butt.

Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    i love you fhc, never change

(8:24:35 PM) directorbot: It's trolling season! This CSM election season is beginning to lurch forward, which means that earnest pubbies bleating about democracy, self-diagnosed aspies, and honest-to-god Objectivists are coming out of the woodwork in Jita Park to run for office. Jita Park is even worse than CAOD back in the day. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to commence shitting the place up and tearing anything that looks at you funny to shreds. https://forums.eveonline.com/default...g=topics&f=268 We have no real 'enemies' yet but pretty much anyone besides us posting there is probably a loon deserving mockery.

*** This was a broadcast from themittani to all-all, replies are not monitored *

nbs
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

I like how this subforum is mostly ignored by everyone while stuff is actually going on and now it's election time it's full of activity. Oh well, I think I'm voting for Selene, he seems like he knows what's going on.

Also I don't understand the bitching about Mittens, he seems like a pretty good chairman.

im not sure posting the details is considered acceptable for this forum, but apparently xenuria is some kind of pedophile

no thats ok just make unproven accusations instead. Thats how we roll here.

Blah blah blah tapatalk

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Sponk View Post
    no thats ok just make unproven accusations instead. Thats how we roll here.
    cool

(10:56:54 PM) directorbot: I have asked the good folks in CD to do a little digging on our competitors for the CSM, and it turns out that there's more to Xenuria than bad youtubes and assburgers: He has his own Encyclopedia Dramatica entry, which alleges that he has a habit of seeking photos of underaged minors. YOU BE THE JUDGE, GOONFLEET; I put these links before you in the name of ~democracy~

(9:27:49 PM) digi: the_mittani: http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Darviela_Maravarona
    (9:35:05 PM) digi: http://slbrities.wetpaint.com/page/Voland+Destiny
    (9:37:42 PM) digi: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3263/2...814_z.jpg?zz=1
    (9:47:08 PM) digi: OMG
    (9:47:09 PM) digi: http://ed.4chon.org/articles/Darviela_Maravarona.1.html
    (9:47:54 PM) aryndel_vyst: Darviela had a history of posting on Facepunch Studios <http://ed.4chon.org/articles/Facepunch_Studios.1.html> under the accounts Voland <http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/Voland> and fnog <http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/fnog>, but his posting career was abruptly cut short when he was banned by Hezzy for repeatedly posting pictures of naked minors.
    (9:47:55 PM) digi: literally the motherlode
    (9:47:56 PM) aryndel_vyst: holy shit
    (9:55:53 PM) digi: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...&userid=126837

*** This was a broadcast from themittani to all-all, replies are not monitored ***
    anyway, im not too fussed if it's not true, but it is pretty similar looking dude in the vids.

founded accusations are a-ok

Quote Originally Posted by Sponk View Post
    founded accusations are a-ok
    i was more concerned with the whole "mocking someone with legit mental health issues" thing.

Evidence seems weak. Easy to spin into someone being bullied. Need moar to decide.

Blah blah blah tapatalk