hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: [Dev Blog] candidacy period for csm7 to open soon!

  1. #21

    Join Date
    September 16, 2011
    Location
    Origin.
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    snip
    the issues affecting "space empires" wind up affecting everyone in low/null. im psure mittens ran on a campaign of "im going to fix nullsec". my corp/alliance is small (20ish real people in corp, 55-65 in alliance) and im not sure which goal of mittens you think would actually be bad for us.
    Last edited by Mfume; February 3 2012 at 05:45:58 PM.

  2. #22
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfume View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    snip
    the issues affecting "space empires" wind up affecting everyone in low/null. im psure mittens ran on a campaign of "im going to fix nullsec". my corp/alliance is small (20ish real people in corp, 55-65 in alliance) and im not sure which goal of mittens you think would actually be bad for us.
    Well nerfing NPC stations comes to mind.

    Anyway, BL isn't exactly what I have in mind when I talk about small corps. My corp is nominally about 32 members, about 15 when you strip out alts and more like 8 if you focus on consistently active members. This is probably the case for a very large number of Eve's corps and they should be represented IMO.

  3. #23

    Join Date
    September 16, 2011
    Location
    Origin.
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Well nerfing NPC stations comes to mind.
    im fine with that change from a perspective of forcing fights out of people.

    Anyway, BL isn't exactly what I have in mind when I talk about small corps. My corp is nominally about 32 members, about 15 when you strip out alts and more like 8 if you focus on consistently active members. This is probably the case for a very large number of Eve's corps and they should be represented IMO.
    origin has 20 real people in it. our corps are roughly the same size.

  4. #24
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,555
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post


    He's getting my votes.
    Trying to hard on the creeper voice.

  5. #25
    prometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    3,863
    if xenuria got on the csm at the same time as me, i would have to resign after throwing him into the atlantic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Prom is right and you're dumb.
    Latest Video - The Inner Zone
    YouTube - LiveStream

  6. #26
    Marlona Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    7,394
    You guys do realize both him and his twin brother are both running right? So just imagine the two of them on the CSM, one to the left and one to the right of mittens. lol

  7. #27
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    You guys do realize both him and his twin brother are both running right? So just imagine the two of them on the CSM, one to the left and one to the right of mittens. lol
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

  8. #28

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    You guys do realize both him and his twin brother are both running right? So just imagine the two of them on the CSM, one to the left and one to the right of mittens. lol
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    failheap.txt

  9. #29
    Cerbus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Caldari Prime Pony Club
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by a mitten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    You guys do realize both him and his twin brother are both running right? So just imagine the two of them on the CSM, one to the left and one to the right of mittens. lol
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    failheap.txt
    Good Idea, I will get my twin to run also. Hes one of NZs most well known unionists, activists and political something arothers and often gets people what they want. The police sure do like him


    Last edited by Cerbus; February 6 2012 at 01:24:00 AM.

  10. #30
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,555
    Quote Originally Posted by t'amber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by a mitten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    You guys do realize both him and his twin brother are both running right? So just imagine the two of them on the CSM, one to the left and one to the right of mittens. lol
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    failheap.txt
    Good Idea, I will get my twin to run also. Hes one of NZs most well known unionists, activists and political something arothers and often gets people what they want. The police sure do like him



  11. #31
    Movember 2011 Daco's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Where the sheep roam free
    Posts
    3,366
    You know that guy posting as mittins doesn't seem lie The Mittins because from his responses it doesn't seem like his head is shoved high enough up his butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    i love you fhc, never change

  12. #32

    Join Date
    September 16, 2011
    Location
    Origin.
    Posts
    629
    (8:24:35 PM) directorbot: It's trolling season! This CSM election season is beginning to lurch forward, which means that earnest pubbies bleating about democracy, self-diagnosed aspies, and honest-to-god Objectivists are coming out of the woodwork in Jita Park to run for office. Jita Park is even worse than CAOD back in the day. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to commence shitting the place up and tearing anything that looks at you funny to shreds. https://forums.eveonline.com/default...g=topics&f=268 We have no real 'enemies' yet but pretty much anyone besides us posting there is probably a loon deserving mockery.


    *** This was a broadcast from themittani to all-all, replies are not monitored *

  13. #33
    Donor Sponk's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    11,415
    nbs
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

    "You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."


  14. #34
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    7,924
    I like how this subforum is mostly ignored by everyone while stuff is actually going on and now it's election time it's full of activity. Oh well, I think I'm voting for Selene, he seems like he knows what's going on.

    Also I don't understand the bitching about Mittens, he seems like a pretty good chairman.

  15. #35

    Join Date
    September 16, 2011
    Location
    Origin.
    Posts
    629
    im not sure posting the details is considered acceptable for this forum, but apparently xenuria is some kind of pedophile

  16. #36
    Donor Sponk's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    11,415
    no thats ok just make unproven accusations instead. Thats how we roll here.


    Blah blah blah tapatalk
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

    "You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."


  17. #37

    Join Date
    September 16, 2011
    Location
    Origin.
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponk View Post
    no thats ok just make unproven accusations instead. Thats how we roll here.
    cool

    1.
    (10:56:54 PM) directorbot: I have asked the good folks in CD to do a little digging on our competitors for the CSM, and it turns out that there's more to Xenuria than bad youtubes and assburgers: He has his own Encyclopedia Dramatica entry, which alleges that he has a habit of seeking photos of underaged minors. YOU BE THE JUDGE, GOONFLEET; I put these links before you in the name of ~democracy~
    2.

    3.

    4.
    (9:27:49 PM) digi: the_mittani: http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Darviela_Maravarona
    5.
    (9:35:05 PM) digi: http://slbrities.wetpaint.com/page/Voland+Destiny
    6.
    (9:37:42 PM) digi: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3263/2...814_z.jpg?zz=1
    7.
    (9:47:08 PM) digi: OMG
    8.
    (9:47:09 PM) digi: http://ed.4chon.org/articles/Darviela_Maravarona.1.html
    9.
    (9:47:54 PM) aryndel_vyst: Darviela had a history of posting on Facepunch Studios <http://ed.4chon.org/articles/Facepunch_Studios.1.html> under the accounts Voland <http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/Voland> and fnog <http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/fnog>, but his posting career was abruptly cut short when he was banned by Hezzy for repeatedly posting pictures of naked minors.
    10.
    (9:47:55 PM) digi: literally the motherlode
    11.
    (9:47:56 PM) aryndel_vyst: holy shit
    12.
    (9:55:53 PM) digi: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...&userid=126837



    *** This was a broadcast from themittani to all-all, replies are not monitored ***
    anyway, im not too fussed if it's not true, but it is pretty similar looking dude in the vids.

  18. #38
    Donor Sponk's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    11,415
    founded accusations are a-ok
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

    "You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."


  19. #39

    Join Date
    September 16, 2011
    Location
    Origin.
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponk View Post
    founded accusations are a-ok
    i was more concerned with the whole "mocking someone with legit mental health issues" thing.

  20. #40
    Donor Sponk's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    11,415
    Evidence seems weak. Easy to spin into someone being bullied. Need moar to decide.


    Blah blah blah tapatalk
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

    "You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •