hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 80 of 190 FirstFirst ... 30707778798081828390130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 3785

Thread: I suck with girls and nobody understands me (wait-married (for now)) EMO MEGATHREAD 3

  1. #1581
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    17,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrus Tenebros View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    unprompted a2m wtf....
    sounds like a keeper?

    edit: yes yes this being the emo thread I'll just pre-emptively note that I'm aware of the significant health concerns of a2m and possibly the attendant mental health of somebody who seems to think it's a grand idea.
    Some googlefu has failed to find any evidence of supposed health risks, especially if you are clean

  2. #1582
    Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Location
    The land down under.
    Posts
    7,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Fasces View Post
    yeah she lives in a village out of my city.

    and 25 quid = roughly 40 dollar taxi =)




    sparatcus was awesome, bugger the gf i am going to bed =p

    im just a tad annoyed because i feel like i am being used in way. shit happens i guess
    Ah fair enough, my taxi from the city to an outer suburb in Canberra is about 45 so I can understand not wanting to pay that.

    And I think you solved your problem so you don't feel like you're being used. Bugger the gf

  3. #1583
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    10,001

  4. #1584

    Join Date
    April 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Fasces View Post
    help me fhc im pissed and annoyed,

    i have just been to pub with bunch of workmates and family (all between 30-50 and i am 21) and had a great lkauygh. home now and kinda bored ish waiting for gf.

    gf lives 25mins out into countryside (5.5 years now going strong), and she is out with uni mates (she goes uni in city i live) and has only just got out. she doesnt want to come back to my house just yet as she has only just got out, im fucking knackered and want to go to bed but she wont come home. she also doesnt want to pay the 25 quid taxi fair to her own house.

    i usually dont mind, but i rang her just to say i was home and there was dancy music in the bg and she was mildly drunk.

    yada yada yada i kinda feel like i am being used just for my house location atm, but she cannot see it. dunno if to send needy text or not? (evertyime i go out with mates but not her she constantly rings and texts me...)


    fuck sake. at least newest episode of sparatacus will keep me company until she gets in. if she isnt in within 2 hours i am gonna be fucking annoyed. i shouldnt have to put up with her coming in pissed at 4am to my house whenever she wants you know? just feeling a bit down and kinda left out and ignored by her (i wished shed come out with me instead), please fhc give me your ridicule and bitterness to help me see how much of a needy faggot i am being atm
    Relax.

    After 5.5 years you should just move in together anyway.

  5. #1585
    Vortex's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    1,701
    Holy shit, just got back from my date with the cute puerto rican - this honestly may have been the best first date of my life (in before it was the first-first date of your life). I can't believe I didn't manage to derp it somewhere along the way...!


    Fuck. Yea.

  6. #1586
    Donor Sponk's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    11,502
    Best in what way
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

    "You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."


  7. #1587
    Lex Fasces's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Fasces View Post
    help me fhc im pissed and annoyed,

    i have just been to pub with bunch of workmates and family (all between 30-50 and i am 21) and had a great lkauygh. home now and kinda bored ish waiting for gf.

    gf lives 25mins out into countryside (5.5 years now going strong), and she is out with uni mates (she goes uni in city i live) and has only just got out. she doesnt want to come back to my house just yet as she has only just got out, im fucking knackered and want to go to bed but she wont come home. she also doesnt want to pay the 25 quid taxi fair to her own house.

    i usually dont mind, but i rang her just to say i was home and there was dancy music in the bg and she was mildly drunk.

    yada yada yada i kinda feel like i am being used just for my house location atm, but she cannot see it. dunno if to send needy text or not? (evertyime i go out with mates but not her she constantly rings and texts me...)


    fuck sake. at least newest episode of sparatacus will keep me company until she gets in. if she isnt in within 2 hours i am gonna be fucking annoyed. i shouldnt have to put up with her coming in pissed at 4am to my house whenever she wants you know? just feeling a bit down and kinda left out and ignored by her (i wished shed come out with me instead), please fhc give me your ridicule and bitterness to help me see how much of a needy faggot i am being atm
    Relax.

    After 5.5 years you should just move in together anyway.
    yeah lol re reading the post whilst hungover in the morning i sounded a bit whiney bitchish lol

    and we plan on moving out by end of the year (she wants to finish her degree first so final prject etc is done by june time)

  8. #1588

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,166
    so...i did not see this one coming

    Apparantly last night i was in a bit of a hypomania and i completely freaked the girl out.

    She slept at a gf's house and i went home.

    :sobad:

    Not ignoring the signs but as i said i didnt see that one coming and besides being freakishly drunk last night i dont feel like im in a hypomania.

    ah well i guess all good things must come to an end.

    I also managed to lose my bike keys and i apparantly cant fuckin find my house keys anywhere but they must be in the house as i am inside so srslywtf?
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  9. #1589

    Join Date
    February 22, 2012
    Posts
    153
    Corrent me if I'm wrong, but you were too busy playing about on a boat with a girl to go get your paycheck and didn't see the hypomania?

  10. #1590
    Movember 2012Donor ctrlchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fuckin roos m8
    Posts
    10,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    I also managed to lose my bike keys and i apparantly cant fuckin find my house keys anywhere but they must be in the house as i am inside so srslywtf?
    Last time I lost my keys like that I found them in the freezer 2 days later.


    Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

  11. #1591
    Tarminic's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,998
    yada yada yada i kinda feel like i am being used just for my house location atm, but she cannot see it. dunno if to send needy text or not? (evertyime i go out with mates but not her she constantly rings and texts me...)
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

    Status of Babby: 100% Formed

  12. #1592

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,166
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyNotDaneel View Post
    Corrent me if I'm wrong, but you were too busy playing about on a boat with a girl to go get your paycheck and didn't see the hypomania?
    Dont really see what that has to do with anything. I dont need the money, the check wont run away or dissapear if i leave it at the company hq for 3 more days.

    A girl is the same girl and after some whatsapping back and forth its ok. Ofcourse she wants a f2f talk about it but it isnt over between us or anything, something i did fear this morning.

    Staying home today and still havent found my keys. Im truely baffled and cant think of a place where they could be anymore. Im inside, the doors are locked...idk

    e: when i say pick up a check i dont mean that literally, who the fuck works with checks anymore rite? i mean i have to go sign a financial release form for the p&o and fa departments. Bit daft and double redundancy but w/e.
    Last edited by Sacul; February 26 2012 at 04:25:45 PM.
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  13. #1593

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,166
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    I also managed to lose my bike keys and i apparantly cant fuckin find my house keys anywhere but they must be in the house as i am inside so srslywtf?
    Last time I lost my keys like that I found them in the freezer 2 days later.
    Just found my house keys. For some reason they were in my pillow casing.....and yeah i actually lookded in the fridge lmao
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  14. #1594

    Join Date
    April 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,320
    I'd never heard of hypomania before.

    I think my current gf has that 24/7 minus any bad sides. But seriously she sleeps like 5 hours a day, is always energetic as fuck, outgoing, and competitive.

    Makes me feel far older than I actually am.

  15. #1595
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    17,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall View Post
    I'd never heard of hypomania before.

    I think my current gf has that 24/7 minus any bad sides. But seriously she sleeps like 5 hours a day, is always energetic as fuck, outgoing, and competitive.

    Makes me feel far older than I actually am.
    Does she sleep with 12 other guys, one of whom owns a boat, while telling them about how you are the one but no wait you are just a fuckbuddy no wait you are the one?

  16. #1596

    Join Date
    April 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Does she sleep with 12 other guys, one of whom owns a boat, while telling them about how you are the one but no wait you are just a fuckbuddy no wait you are the one?
    Only after she finishes composing a full orchestral score on the fly and in one go.

  17. #1597
    His Excellency, Moderator 4 Life, Field Marshal Drakma, VC[C], DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Internet in General and Failheap Challenge in Particular, and in addition the uncrowned King of Rule 2 Donor
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,295
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gran Masakari View Post
    Girl who gave me her number asked me to text her "later in the week" on tuesday. Sent her a message asking about coffee about 2 hours ago. No reply yet
    don't wig out.
    This. Just chill guy.

    I feel dirty, 25 and banging a barely 21er.
    I'm 39 and.married to a 23yo. You shouldn't feel dirty

  18. #1598

    Join Date
    April 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,320
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    How did you manage to pull that one off? I too prefer younger girls.
    One of the girls at this hipster party gave me her facebook info last night, I guess we're grabbing pints on Tuesday.
    It's a good thing too tbh, my fuckbuddy plans for the girl from two weekends ago aren't panning out.
    I'm going to guess that he's reasonably well off. I don't know many -poor 39 year olds with a 23 year old girl who aren't form real redneck/dirtbag places or drug dealers.

  19. #1599
    pratell's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    North Dakka
    Posts
    3,097
    drakma sells pizzas and porn
    Image

  20. #1600
    Donor Sponk's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    11,502
    Quote Originally Posted by pratell View Post
    drakma sells pizzas and porn
    To be fair, those two go together quite well.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

    "You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •