hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183
Results 3,641 to 3,646 of 3646

Thread: The Serious Mental Health Thread

You ok dude?
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Hello Latuda - where have you been all my life? Literally a lifesaving drug. And it doesnít make me a fat zombie like some drugs (looking at you Zyprexa) does. Thank goodness I live in a place where I can afford the drug because damn itís expensive (ish $1000 pr month).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guns make the news, science doesn't.

my main tip is that a primary cause of anxiety is creating accounts to forums in order to promote websites can result in being told to fuck off, which can damage self esteem. if that isn't what you're doing then apologies, but it probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I've been suffering severe anxiety for almost a year now and been given a prescription for Benzodiazepines for my medication. But i heard alot of people telling me that marijuana helps relieve anxiety but im not im not sure if its true so i came up to search something about this idea and came across this marijuana strain from https://www.bonzaseeds.com/blog/black-diamond/ it says that i can discard all forms of stress and its euphoric buzz it delivers often is useful in combating anxiety and depression. I wanted to hear your thoughts about this guys and if you can give me any tips that can help me with my anxieties.
    You require 2 marijuanas.

Well, just bear in mind that, just like all psychoactive substances, they have a bit different effect on different people. Give it a try but don't expect miracles. I personally like stoning myself for that chilling out effect, but i also know lots of people who get edgy when stoned.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.