hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169176177178179
Results 3,561 to 3,566 of 3566

Thread: The Serious Mental Health Thread

No need to pay back, just glad you're doing better.

Banned
    @LobbyZ

dunno if this will help the case but it can't hurt, I guess

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...ice=responsive

sorry for the lolMirror link but I cba to find a decent source

... and it rears its ugly head again.

woke up yesterday in dread. it all boils down to an overwhelming feeling of being in solitary confinement and not knowing why/for how long, and having no hope of getting out of it. pretty much like the situation in black mirror's white christmas where jon hamm walks out on the street after being blocked by everyone.

while i rationally know this is silly (after all i spent most of yesterday in company of friends), this fundamental feeling of total and absolute disconnection is just too much.

people around me are getting married and having babies, and i'm just sitting here in bewilderment wondering how it's even possible to get to a stage of "closeness" with another human being where these things become an actual option. hell, even the six year relationship i had, feels now like a distant dream, almost like a hallucination.

talked to my sister on the phone and had a good cry ... feeling better now...

There are good days and bad days, just hang in there, m8.

My therapy sessions have become rarer and better, I can feel progress but at times everything feels just fucking pointless. Otoh if you manage to power through the bad days, it isn't so bad after all. And yes, connecting with people and venting helps a lot, also the rational part of you needs to be allowed to help. Don't give feelings power, try to acknowledge them but no more.

It's also shit spring weather, I miss winter tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

Quote Originally Posted by untilted View Post
    ... and it rears its ugly head again.

woke up yesterday in dread. it all boils down to an overwhelming feeling of being in solitary confinement and not knowing why/for how long, and having no hope of getting out of it. pretty much like the situation in black mirror's white christmas where jon hamm walks out on the street after being blocked by everyone.

while i rationally know this is silly (after all i spent most of yesterday in company of friends), this fundamental feeling of total and absolute disconnection is just too much.

people around me are getting married and having babies, and i'm just sitting here in bewilderment wondering how it's even possible to get to a stage of "closeness" with another human being where these things become an actual option. hell, even the six year relationship i had, feels now like a distant dream, almost like a hallucination.

talked to my sister on the phone and had a good cry ... feeling better now...
    want some pizza?

Starting 19h tonight, roomate, another nerd friend of mine and myself. If you join us, the problem that the pizza can not be divided into 4 equal parts (which is greatly bothersome) can be solved nicely!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Best offer ever.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget