hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1472

Thread: The Official WHY THE FUCK IS FHC DOWN/BROKEN/UGLY Thread

  1. #21
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorkin Desal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofia Roseburn View Post
    While you're at it, fix the moderation panel. Super mods can't ban normal mods.

    TIA.
    need more mods.
    I'll take that torch, it will quickly be taken away from me after I have a bad day and I don't care who knew about it though.

  2. #22
    Donor Sofia Roseburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    4,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorkin Desal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofia Roseburn View Post
    While you're at it, fix the moderation panel. Super mods can't ban normal mods.

    TIA.
    need more mods.
    I'll take that torch, it will quickly be taken away from me after I have a bad day and I don't care who knew about it though.
    Nobody can replace Haffrage.


    Quote Originally Posted by Doomed Predator
    Sofia Roseburn; quiet, well mannered librarian by day; blood crazed, psychotic demigod by night.

  3. #23
    RoemySchneider's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,092
    whats with the cookie for pottysworld.org i got here?

  4. #24
    Administrator Movember 2012 Don Pellegrino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    3,361
    I'm working on stuff right now, DON'T PANIC

  5. #25
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    19,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Pellegrino View Post
    I'm working on stuff right now, DON'T PANIC
    Are you taunting us with that red sir?

    Honestly I like the green more.

  6. #26
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Pellegrino View Post
    I'm working on stuff right now, DON'T PANIC
    Are you taunting us with that red sir?

    Honestly I think any skin that isnt the vB default is shit.
    fyp
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

  7. #27
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    10,379
    So, how about getting the mail notificationss working again? THey stopped for me a few days ago.
    nevar forget

  8. #28
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    So, how about getting the mail notificationss working again? THey stopped for me a few days ago.
    *again*?!?

    i'll look into it.
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

  9. #29
    Al Simmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,660
    Also posting is broken again.

  10. #30
    Vortex's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    1,701
    FHC itself is loading super slow for me, and posting/editing/previewing/etc is very, very broken...

  11. #31
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    FHC itself is loading super slow for me, and posting/editing/previewing/etc is very, very broken...
    loading fine down here mate :v
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

  12. #32
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    12,236
    yeah involuntarily doubleposting is functioning within established parameters

  13. #33
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    if you really want to avoid doubleposting, if you are using quick reply, after you press send if it doesnt "post" inmediately, wait a second or two and leave the thread

    your post *was* made, you just didnt get the notification you did~

    i have tested it and it works
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

  14. #34
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    12,236
    I know I posted in the other thread

    tl;dr error message appears, ignore and close error message, f5, BAM, posted up a notch!


  15. #35
    Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Location
    The land down under.
    Posts
    7,333
    You broke the Forum Announcements & News Announcements & News thing at the top of the page, it's a bit annoying when trying to go back from the DOTA board to other games and cooking to general. Can't click it, can't even highlight the text it's like something is in the way or they aren't really there or something. Bottom one still works though.

    It's broken on firefox 9.0.1 but it works on IE 9.0.4 if that helps.

  16. #36
    Donor hXc's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,024
    PM's are broken for me, I can't type anything in the title box
    Quote Originally Posted by brent209 View Post
    what the fuck you want
    i'm the nigga runnin this
    get off my back hoe

    by brent209

  17. #37
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post
    You broke the Forum Announcements & News Announcements & News thing at the top of the page, it's a bit annoying when trying to go back from the DOTA board to other games and cooking to general. Can't click it, can't even highlight the text it's like something is in the way or they aren't really there or something. Bottom one still works though.

    It's broken on firefox 9.0.1 but it works on IE 9.0.4 if that helps.
    Not working in Chrome either. Glad it's not just me though

  18. #38
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Madscotsman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post
    You broke the Forum Announcements & News Announcements & News thing at the top of the page, it's a bit annoying when trying to go back from the DOTA board to other games and cooking to general. Can't click it, can't even highlight the text it's like something is in the way or they aren't really there or something. Bottom one still works though.

    It's broken on firefox 9.0.1 but it works on IE 9.0.4 if that helps.
    Not working in Chrome either. Glad it's not just me though
    same problem, really annoying


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  19. #39
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    325
    Also noticed a scroll-bar at the bottom that takes me waaaaaaaaaaaay over to the right for a search icon.

  20. #40
    Administrator Movember 2012 Don Pellegrino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    3,361
    Yeah I normally test and update things on my test server before applying patches but this time it was to fix the double posting asap :/
    ... bad idea.
    I'll try to get everything working fine again in the next 24 hours.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •