hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sex Thread - Yes, Anal Play is Really Nice

Moderator Moderator F*** My Aunt Rita's Avatar
    Whereever particular mexicans congregate.
    As to prostate stimulation, some men can orgasm by massage alone. And the orgasm feels different but on the whole way more awesome.

THE PUNISHED
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F*** My Aunt Rita View Post
    So don't even try to shit it up.
    But what about anal?

Seriously though, TMA: anal and to a further extent, fisting.

More specifically interested in the thoughts, opinions and experiences of our resident experts in the homosexual arts. I ask (to reiterate: seriously) because the IRC discussion sort of touched upon this, as far as anal play. Is fisting a more extreme extension of that line of exploration?
    TBH unless you have a big frame (read: porky) I'm extremely puzzled about the logistics of sticking something that huge in an anus, in fact the idea is frightening.
    Yes I 100% agree with this - the idea terrifies me and I would never consider doing it under any circumstances. I can't imagine it would be anything other than agony and I have no clue what either party gets from it.

Super Rooerator Movember 2012Global Moderator ctrlchris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    But what about anal?

More specifically interested in the thoughts, opinions and experiences of our resident experts in the homosexual arts. I ask (to reiterate: seriously) because the IRC discussion sort of touched upon this, as far as anal play. Is fisting a more extreme extension of that line of exploration?
    TBH unless you have a big frame (read: porky) I'm extremely puzzled about the logistics of sticking something that huge in an anus, in fact the idea is frightening.
    Yes I 100% agree with this - the idea terrifies me and I would never consider doing it under any circumstances. I can't imagine it would be anything other than agony and I have no clue what either party gets from it.
    A fist in the anus I guess.

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    But what about anal?

A fist in the anus I guess.
    And a telltale cowboy walk.
    "But the vast majority of this forum is European and/or highly urbanized and quite liberal in their firearms views. Take this discussion to ih8mud.com (Toyota Land Cruiser forum) or even knifeforums.com and you'd see the opposite."
    -OrangeAfroMan

fuck entrox Donor Jason Marshall's Avatar
    Vibrating prostate massager + penetrating your lady = Closest you will ever come to being has good has a vibrator.

Must say I was skeptical at first, but after giving it a shot and seeing how much we both enjoy it cant say Im embarrassed or feel bad.

"Sometimes someone just needs to be the OP" -Tellenta Philosopher of our People.

Personally I would view shoving something up my ass in the presence of a woman a sign of weakness(ever since I did it once and felt really embarrassed afterwards)

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Marshall View Post
    Vibrating prostate massager + penetrating your lady = Closest you will ever come to being has good has a vibrator.

Must say I was skeptical at first, but after giving it a shot and seeing how much we both enjoy it cant say Im embarrassed or feel bad.
    How did you get your lady to consent to this? My current is a bit reluctant about the whole anal issue, which I don't mind but I am willing to try that and at least it's my ass, not hers.

Quote Originally Posted by James Lyrus
    they send you a pedometer, and set you daily activity targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    There's no fucking way I'm googling '12" Hero'

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Personally I would view shoving something up my ass in the presence of a woman a sign of weakness(ever since I did it once and felt really embarrassed afterwards)
    You're insecure, shy and "limited" when it comes to sex. Deal with that. I could shove bananans in my ass all day long and not feel less manly.

fuck entrox Donor Jason Marshall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blutreiter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Marshall View Post

How did you get your lady to consent to this? My current is a bit reluctant about the whole anal issue, which I don't mind but I am willing to try that and at least it's my ass, not hers.
    Mentioned how we followed the same patterns everytime and how it was getting kind of boring (but still enjoyable).

"Sometimes someone just needs to be the OP" -Tellenta Philosopher of our People.

This thread deserves to be as big as the SHC one was, waiting for the latest mix to download and listening to the first one. I am really really enjoying it so far, only 18 minutes in and I'm sure it only gets better

I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

If you want to know anything about vaginal fisting, I can tell you just about everything you need to know. Not going to be like "lolexpert" but it it's something I've done or attempted with just about every girl I've slept with.

About *giving* anal fisting, I can tell you a bit (done it a few times), but as far as receiving... don't have quite as much info. Tried it once, was kind of nice, but a bit too much work for the reward.

More general anal sex stuff, male or female, I can also provide some pointers, particularly on how to get girls to like, do things.

But, bottom line, if it's "kinky" I've probably done it more times than I can count.

Ask away.

Please make a longpost about fisting, vaginal or anal, doesn't matter, when I look at the size of my hand and the size of my gfs ass/vagina I just can't see it happening without serious damage to her.

Allright, fisting longpost. Let's see where to start.

I suppose the natural place would be with plan vanilla vaginal fisting.

The first issue you're likely to run into is that, odds are, your girl has never been fisted, nor has anyone ever tried to fist her. The idea might fascinate her, or terrify her, but she's probably never done it. From talking to girls (both ones I've dated and the ones I know well enough to have frank discussions about sex with) most guys just never go there. They'll give two fingers or so, and not, generally, any more. I think this is down to the persistence of myths regarding female looseness and ability to stretch/accomodate. I still overhear guys talking with all seriousness about a girl's labia minora being some indication of her tightness or how "worn out" she is. If guys think they can actually wear out or loosen a girl's vagina, the last thing they're going to do of their own motivation is stick their entire hand inside a girl.

So, first thing is to dispel those myths and talk about about vaginal strength, tightness, and elasticity. First off, the thing is fucking stretchy and elastic. It's designed to pass a human infant; it can take a man's fist. That said, the process isn't easy, and it really works best on girls with really strong PC muscles. How does a girl get really strong PC muscles? By doing kegel exercises. Every girl should do them, and if you're dating a girl that doesn't, get her to start. It will make massive improvements to the quality of the sex you have, for both of you. (Guys, you can do them too to gain a ton of self control, but that's another topic).

So what about getting a girl to let you? This one I'm admittedly a little lacking on because the kinds of girls I've dated have all leaned strongly to the kinky/submissive/masochistic side of the sexual spectrum, and didn't require any convincing other than a "hey, this would be fun", followed by the gentle insertion of about 5 fingers in combination with some clitoral massage. More... reserved women might be able to be worked up to it as part of a general genital massage (you do do that for your girls, right? Like take 30, 45 minutes just to massage them and play with their pussy?), just gradually start adding fingers and see if she's into it.

Now, another aspect, lube. I know you guys are from all over the world, so different things are available, but I recommend either Liquid Silk or Gun Oil. goodvibes.com sells them both for good prices. Silicone or water based isn't important, what is important is that it doesn't get sticky. Most water based lubes contain glycerin, and will get sticky after a few minutes. Fisting, especially when you're just learning, can take a while. You need long lasting viscosity. Use a good amount.

Now as far as relative size goes, you'd be surprised. I'm 6'2", with fairly big hands (though I have pretty delicate bones), girlfriend is 5'2"..... everything fits just fine. I mean she's definitely at capacity, so to speak, but really you're more likely to run into depth issues before you run into girth issues. I'll explain more later.

So, assuming you've actually got a girl who wants to do it, has decent pussy muscles (not necessary, but highly desirable since it makes things more likely to be successful), and you have the proper supplies, it's easy.

EDIT: Oh, make sure your fucking nails are trimmed and filed. No sharp corners or edges, and keep them short. The odds of nicking her go way down if you do that, and you're much more likely to get a positive response if she's not getting poked internally with your nails.

Start with her on her back, relaxed, legs open and knees bent. Start palm up, insert one or two fingers and play with her that way for a while. Rub her G-spot (if you can't find it, google it, or better yet, ask her), and use your other hand to massage her clit. You want her having regular orgasms (note the definition of regular orgasms varies; some girls can only come once every 10 minutes, some can orgasm every 30 seconds or so; if she's the type who takes a long time to cum just wing it and go slowly and encourage her to do more kegels in her off time, they'll make her more orgasmic) before you start opening her up.

Again, staying palm up move up to three fingers and start *gently* exploring the area. If your fingers are all the way in, you'll be able to feel her cervix up and to the back. Below and behind the cervix will be a pocket which the cervix is folded over, this is called the fornix, and is the secret to the process, as it's the area that stretches and opens up to accomodate things during sex. Along the front wall of her vagina you'll feel a hard wall of muscle and bone, particularly around the opening. That's the pubic bone, bladder, and parts of the PC musculature, and you will notice that it doesn't have much give. If you rotate your hand 180 degrees so it's palm down, you'll feel that the rest of her is a lot stretchier. Curl your fingers 90 degrees and you can massage her asshole from behind; that's the thick knot of muscle you'll feel. If you move your fingers forward from there you'll be able to feel if she's, uh "empty" back there; always a good thing for her to make sure of before starting this kind of thing.

Now, you'll notice that it's easier to curl your fingers when they're palm down than palm up. There's just more room when you're palm down. So, you might think it makes sense to proceed palm down. However, the pubic bone is going to be a problem, as when you start pushing, the knuckles of your middle and index finger are going to sandwich the skin and muscle at the opening of her vagina between your hand and her pubic bone and it's going to hurt. Most girls need to be fisted with the hand palm up (to start, anyway, once you start doing it regularly she'll get much better at learning to relax and you can try different positions).

Anyway, once you've conducted your exploration and learned about her specific anatomy, and she's still into it (you're still rubbing her clit, right?) add your pinky finger and just start stroking in and out with all four fingers until she gets off. Odds are this will be more than she's had a guy do to her before. Eventually, at some point, add some more lube and lay your thumb along the palm of your hand making a duck-bill shape and slide in slowly until you can't push in any deeper. You'll probably hit massive resistance right around the time the knuckles of your hand get to her opening, maybe a little bit past. From here forward progress, the first few times you do it, will be measured in millimeters, and it will probably take more than one session/attempt to actually "fist" her. Don't get goal-happy and rush things, take it slow.

Now, what you may be noticing is that you can feel her cervix on your fingertips, and might have extended into the fornix a bit, but length wise, your hand is only half inside her, your entire palm and wrist are probably still outside. Some girls, when you get them sufficiently turned on and orgasmy, might just spontaneously open up internally and go sort of rigid inside. You'll feel a large open space big enough for your hand with a hard, muscular surface. This is basically her pussy going into fully-aroused mode, and is a good sign. So, now you're going to have to curl your fingers. This is why having short nails is a necessity. While gently thrusting, slide the tip of your thumb between your middle and ring fingers and start curling your hand into a fist. Go slow, this is the absolute hardest part. You won't be able to curl them all the way up at first without hurting her, you need to go a bit at a time. Apply gentle pressure forward and back as you do this, and tell her to squeeze and release her pussy muscles (or just tell her to orgasm as often as she can). Her pussy should *pull* your hand into her a fraction of an inch at a time, each time she relaxes from a deep spasm. Eventually you'll have her lips wrapped around the base of your wrist and your hand will be curled into a ball inside her.

At this point, what to do is up to you. She's probably already coming repeatedly just from the experience. You can gently rock your hand back and forth (do not actually "fuck" her with a closed hand until she's waaay more experienced), flex it, rotate it back and forth, etc. Try going down on her with your hand inside her, etc. Be ready to stop when she asks, shit is intense and she probably won't be able to take it for more than a few minutes. Also, you will be amazed at how strong she is. She can hurt your hand. It's not like she'll break it or anything, but don't be surprised if your hand starts hurting and getting sore before she does, or you find her orgasms kind of painful. It's like shaking hands with a big burly dude who wants to make sure you remember the handshake - Some girls are fucking strong.

Removal is just the reverse process. Pull out slowly, straightening your fingers, and keeping your palm up. Cool her down with some 3 or 4 finger fucking, and finish her up with a g-spot massage or something like that. You'll notice that her pussy goes back to normal tightness (or tighter) quite quickly, within a few minutes.

If you run into difficulties, try a slightly different hand technique. Due to internal shape, some girls are much better at taking a fist palm-down instead of palm-up. You'll have to pay more attention to the knuckles this way, but you'll find it a lot easier to curl your fingers.

Advanced stuff: Once you learn a bit about what works, you can try actually sliding your fist in and out. Don't keep it in a tight ball (at least not at first), but kind of go back to the duckbill shape as you pull out and push in. When she comes, think of yourself as more massaging her muscles, internally, rather than fucking her with something. Another thing you can do is, after you get her somewhat warmed up, lay on your back, prop your elbow up on the bed with your arm sticking straight up, and have her ride your fist/wrist/forearm. This lets her control the speed of things; but don't be surprised if she goes a little crazy on it.

-----------

Anal fisting is pretty much the same, only goes at about 1/4 the pace, and takes a lot more practice before you can even get up to three or four fingers reliably. You're going to need, or at least want, some toys (graduated butt plugs) to build her up to it. Then again, some girls are just naturals, and can just kind of do it. Bottom line here: does your girlfriend/wife/fuck-buddy/whatever really like anal? I mean, really like it? Does she also really like vaginal fisting? Then you might have a chance at fisting her ass. But if the girl is already like "oh god not again" every time you want to do anal play.... not going to happen (unless of course she really *does* like it and you just haven't figured out how to bring out her inner whore, but that's a totally different topic).
    Last edited by Lachesis VII; December 4 2011 at 10:50:54 PM. Reason: grammar

This thread deserves to be as big as the SHC one was, waiting for the latest mix to download and listening to the first one. I am really really enjoying it so far, only 18 minutes in and I'm sure it only gets better
    How the fuck did I do this

phoneposting

How the fuck did I do this

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Allright, fisting longpost.
    Best post about a subject I did not want to read about ever. Learnt a lot, never met a girl who seems the type, and honestly doing it would terrify me. +rep.
    "But the vast majority of this forum is European and/or highly urbanized and quite liberal in their firearms views. Take this discussion to ih8mud.com (Toyota Land Cruiser forum) or even knifeforums.com and you'd see the opposite."
    -OrangeAfroMan

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
    Allright, fisting longpost.
    Best post about a subject I did not want to read about ever. Learnt a lot, never met a girl who seems the type, and honestly doing it would terrify me. +rep.

Laches: I need more tips into "how to get girl to do anal"....I've had some success with certain girls others are hard to break :S

Get them fucking wasted.
    Last edited by elmicker; December 5 2011 at 03:53:09 AM.

(Guys, you can do them too to gain a ton of self control, but that's another topic).
    Have heard about this, however I'm not quite sure how realistic it is. Last year, I had my first girlfriend who I was willing to have "ungloved love" with and my normal process of lasting for an hour quickly became lasting 3 minutes if I went at the same pace. I got really into doing kegel exercises however I felt that I got the most benefit from regular sex and going slow. However, we broke up a few weeks later due to a pregnancy scare so I dunno how much is needed to have a noticeable effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Helfix View Post
    Laches: I need more tips into "how to get girl to do anal"....I've had some success with certain girls others are hard to break :S
    The only decently acceptable way I've found is to get her to ride you and casually slip a finger in(note, this could get you slapped). All women get stimulation from it, however not all like it, others are against it conceptually. Chances are, if she's not interested, or at least curious, then it's not going to happen.

Contributing;
    I dunno how many people are like me, but I like a shaved girl. It's much more comfortable going down on her if I don't feel like I'm flossing. I've actually invested a lot of time in figuring out how to convince girls who are either squeamish or unsure about shaving their pussy. The quickest and easiest way is to get her to shave is to shave yourself. First thing is that it establishes trust, and a mutual understanding. Especially if she can(and does) deep throat, she'll quickly notice a difference, and most likely will like it. You also might find you like it more yourself. Mounting off the assumption that you and her are long term, you can also try some enticement. Suggesting that you'd enjoy it more is actually pretty big if she's interested in you. My final attempt is usually just not going down on her if she isn't shaved.
    Last edited by Cue1*; December 5 2011 at 04:34:09 AM.