hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556
Results 1,101 to 1,114 of 1114

Thread: The Sex Thread - Yes, Anal Play is Really Nice

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    You should cheat on your girlfriend and make it a threesome. It's also never a bad idea to fuck a co-worker.
    she left work that firday it was a once in a blue moon

fuck cheating i really like this girl

but shes done heroin.

She better have been cool with using protection if she used to bang up, nothing against who she is now but has she mentioned if she's been tested for hiv?
    Yeah, that's kinda hitting the nail on the head.

HIV and hepatitis B/C screening is a must regardless of past iv drugs usage if you're planning on ditching condoms anyway.

It's a good measure as the above can be caught off from manicure saloons and blood transfusions and Stomatology work and the list can go on. So, unless you're planning on handing her (or him) a questionnaire covering all the risk factors, asking them to get tested is a sign of being responsible (obviously you should get tested as well).
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

I'm gonna get checked up in the next couple of weeks, this should be interesting.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    I'm gonna get checked up in the next couple of weeks, this should be interesting.
    An easy way to get "checked up" is to give blood. They test for everything you get checked for (and a bunch of other stuff) except chlamydia and at least that that's not fatal or incurable. You can get it done every three months, doesn't cost a thing and you get the bonus of helping others.

This of course assumes you can give blood and your country has a blood donation system that is up to spec and has a requirement to notify you of anything they find (my experience is from the Australian system).

I should probably give blood then. My ferritin levels have dropped from 10x normal down to normal due to not being a fatty, but it's nice to keep tabs on it.

Ofc then it probably goes into MyHealthRecord and gets hacked by romanians.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

I was under the impression that if you give blood it all ends up getting batched and then the batch is tested (hence the concerns about homosexuals giving blood because they're more likely to be carrying something so the batch is ruined).

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    I was under the impression that if you give blood it all ends up getting batched and then the batch is tested (hence the concerns about homosexuals giving blood because they're more likely to be carrying something so the batch is ruined).
    Aus is individual testing AFAIK. This Red Cross page gives that impressions as well. I know each time I've given blood they take two extra test tubes in addition to the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Sponk View Post

Ofc then it probably goes into MyHealthRecord and gets hacked by romanians.
    To be fair they do have a vested interest in maintaining a healthy blood supply.
    They never drink... wine.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    The situation you described is an excellent reason to not batch blood. Wherever did you get the impression that batching blood was normal?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    The situation you described is an excellent reason to not batch blood. Wherever did you get the impression that batching blood was normal?
    I don't know. I'm sure I've heard it mentioned on more than one occassion.

The fuck why would that ever be a thing?

Just ban poofters from blood donations instead

Anyone have experience being a third with a couple? How'd it go? Dos and Don'ts ?
    To be clear this would be an MMF threesome, don't know the guy, have fucked the wife a handful of times. I believe he's the one that's driving the conversation on their end, though not into being cucked.

Anyone have experience being a third with a couple? How'd it go? Dos and Don'ts ?
    To be clear this would be an MMF threesome, don't know the guy, have fucked the wife a handful of times. I believe he's the one that's driving the conversation on their end, though not into being cucked.

could be a revenge-kidnapping style ploy

Hahahahahah