hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1313

Thread: Out-of-Funny IRC Thread: QuackBot is learning, hide yo kids

  1. #1281
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,252
    [4:35pm] Zeekar: uugh
    [4:35pm] Zeekar: fuuuck
    [4:35pm] Zeekar: me
    [4:39pm] Aea: ask entity
    [4:41pm] Zeekar: neither one of you arent my type

  2. #1282
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,252
    Zeekar: I hired an escort
    Zeekar: i need to buy rope

    Massively out of context because :bants:

  3. #1283
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,427
    <Aea> Spotify Discover Weekly
    <Aea> Album art is yiff porn
    <Aea> Discover Weekly has been amazing for me.


    

  4. #1284
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    <Aea> Spotify Discover Weekly
    <Aea> Album art is yiff porn
    <Aea> Discover Weekly has been amazing for me.
    Not only out of context, but hours apart and out of order.

  5. #1285
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,427
    keep making up excuses u furry u


    

  6. #1286
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    <Aea> Spotify Discover Weekly
    <Aea> Album art is yiff porn
    <Aea> Discover Weekly has been amazing for me.
    Not only out of context, but hours apart and out of order.
    But is the sentiment correct because I don't see you denying that

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  7. #1287
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,252
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    <Aea> Spotify Discover Weekly
    <Aea> Album art is yiff porn
    <Aea> Discover Weekly has been amazing for me.
    Not only out of context, but hours apart and out of order.
    But is the sentiment correct because I don't see you denying that
    I deny and all allegations of furry related activity.

  8. #1288
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,228
    What about scales are you into scales

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  9. #1289
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,252
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    What about scales are you into scales
    I'm into:
















  10. #1290
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,427
    As you can see he's into cats. Clearly furry.


    

  11. #1291
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,252
    Can always trust on Zeekar to pay close attention whenever I post a bunch of hot half-naked dudes.

  12. #1292
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Can always trust on Zeekar to pay close attention whenever I post a bunch of hot half-naked dudes.
    <Zeekar> i'm gonna fly to colorado
    <Zeekar> climb in the rockies
    <Zeekar> come to denver
    <Zeekar> and then bitchslap oyu
    <Aea> harder
    <Aea> daddy


    

  13. #1293
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,252

  14. #1294
    Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NL fuck yeah
    Posts
    2,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    <Aea> Spotify Discover Weekly
    <Aea> Album art is yiff porn
    <Aea> Discover Weekly has been amazing for me.
    Not only out of context, but hours apart and out of order.
    But is the sentiment correct because I don't see you denying that
    I deny and all allegations of furry related activity.
    I tried that too once and ended up with a thread dedicated to me.

  15. #1295
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    <Aea> Spotify Discover Weekly
    <Aea> Album art is yiff porn
    <Aea> Discover Weekly has been amazing for me.
    Not only out of context, but hours apart and out of order.
    But is the sentiment correct because I don't see you denying that
    I deny and all allegations of furry related activity.
    I tried that too once and ended up with a thread dedicated to me.
    Truly a God amongst posters

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  16. #1296
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    11,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

  17. #1297
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,252
    [11:07am] Zeekar: hmm
    [11:07am] Zeekar: Aea i need advice
    [11:07am] Aea: pooper
    [11:07am] Zeekar: i never did it in the pooper but i might some day
    [11:07am] Zeekar: i _probably_ will
    [11:07am] Zeekar: i'm not 100% sure tho
    [11:08am] Zeekar: eh fuk it
    [11:08am] Zeekar: you only live once

  18. #1298
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,692
    is it just you and zeekar left on irc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  19. #1299
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,427
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    is it just you and zeekar left on irc?
    nah its more active in the morning. but there is maybe ~10 regulars left.


    

  20. #1300
    Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NL fuck yeah
    Posts
    2,935
    There are actually 30 people in the channel. They're just mostly quiet.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •