hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Moon Resources PDF (or database)

Moon Resources PDF (or database)

IIRC there was someone who had compiled a great majority of the moon scan results from New Eden and hosted them as a moon goo database somewhere. This in turn got put up on SHC (and the subsequently lost). Does anyone still have a link to it / the original document?

and can they forward that to woolari so it can go into dotlan, because once it got posted to scrapheap it was public knowledge anyway.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

Dotlan's got somewhat of a listing of what's where, it's just a PITA to get to/find anything. You have to go a system at a time. I think you can also get it to color the map based on a moon type, but I could be remembering wrong and all it does is planet types that way.
    Last edited by somegaijin42; November 28 2011 at 01:18:21 PM. Reason: Also, it doesn't show how much, just what kind of moon.
    Lurker since '07

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by somegaijin42 View Post
    Dotlan's got somewhat of a listing of what's where, it's just a PITA to get to/find anything. You have to go a system at a time. I think you can also get it to color the map based on a moon type, but I could be remembering wrong and all it does is planet types that way.
    You can get it to display by colour based on number of moons, but it also displays a series of numbers (eg. 1/4/3/2) which refer to the 8/16/32/64 rarities. Unfortunately that's the best it lets you do when looking at a whole region, but might help you narrow it down a bit.

If your cunning plan is to use this data to find good moons to mine, I'll give a spoiler: They all have towers on them. If it is worth the :effort: to mine, it is being mined.

(So the only value for such a list would be to scope out targets for moon goo liberation ops)