hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 188

Thread: Turret Misses on SISI

  1. #41
    Donor Sponk's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    11,503
    I have reached critical mass.

    *subbed using money*
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

    "You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."


  2. #42

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    5,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Err. Wow.

    Urge to resub growing.
    Frankly, if you don't now, why would you ever?

    CCP Stepping to the plate and hitting a deep fly ball. 18 months too late, but better late than never.
    Just re-subbed.

    AFTER 2 YEARS SHE HAS ME AGAIN. I WILL NEVER BE FREE.

  3. #43
    I am the 99.99998% Tyrus Tenebros's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    irrelevant kapelle
    Posts
    8,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Err. Wow.

    Urge to resub growing.
    Frankly, if you don't now, why would you ever?

    CCP Stepping to the plate and hitting a deep fly ball. 18 months too late, but better late than never.
    Holding out for the fourth bonus on AFs tbh
    I tried to be cool and all I got was a lousy warning about my sig being too big.

  4. #44
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivqua View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    can you autopilot to other stuff, say safespots?
    Can't to planets, haven't checked bookmarks, but highly unlikely as they are not really objects and that would be a great deal of automatization. It's basically things you could set "Set Destination" to before (you could on stations, it just assumed a system before).
    You can set destination to bookmarks tho...
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

    Larkonis Trassler is an antisemite:
    https://bit.ly/3t3NfHs

  5. #45
    randomToon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    821
    Shit CCP! Remove MT already so that I can resub while remaining true to my principles.

  6. #46
    Stormscion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by two step View Post
    FYI, there is also autopilot to station on SISI now too.
    lol
    In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? ... At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

  7. #47
    Caol's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by two step View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX4wv..._order&list=UL

    When stuff misses you on Sisi, the gfx actually miss your ship. Very cool!
    Eve has sound? (obligatory)

  8. #48
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    18,668
    I have come close a few times in the last few months but now I actually have resubbed, for real money. Go CCP.

    Bittervets - vote with your feet and resub now - make the statistics show that proper developing is rewarded.

  9. #49
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    21,360
    Nice can you tell with anything but lasers?

  10. #50
    Tarminic's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Err. Wow.

    Urge to resub growing.
    Frankly, if you don't now, why would you ever?

    CCP Stepping to the plate and hitting a deep fly ball. 18 months too late, but better late than never.
    Furthermore, resubbing now would quantitatively demonstrate to CCP that they are doing the right thing.

    Status of Babby: 100% Formed

  11. #51
    DaBigCheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12, 2011
    Location
    SOUND
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Nice can you tell with anything but lasers?
    The initial vid shows the NPCs shooting at him missing with rails, and it's quite visible. Curious to see how it looks with ACs.

  12. #52

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBigCheez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Nice can you tell with anything but lasers?
    The initial vid shows the NPCs shooting at him missing with rails, and it's quite visible. Curious to see how it looks with ACs.
    I hope it looks like a BSG fight with cannon rounds flying all over the place ;D

  13. #53

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    156
    I resubbed as a gamble when they brought ship spinning back.

    Im glad i did.

    evesandbox only sandbox

  14. #54

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    in a wormhole...
    Posts
    553
    This whole thread is very confusing to me, as well as to certain CCPers and CSMers. Where will we go for bitterness? There is far too much love in this thread. Come on, where are the complaints about how missing turrets will cause gfx cards to overheat?

  15. #55
    Glyken Touchon's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25, 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    I have come close a few times in the last few months but now I actually have resubbed, for real money. Go CCP.

    Bittervets - vote with your feet and resub now - make the statistics show that proper developing is rewarded.
    I'd recommend waiting for stuff to hit TQ before deciding. Otherwise, knowing CCP, the stats may be interpreted.. imaginatively.

  16. #56
    Super Ponerator Global Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,349
    Quote Originally Posted by two step View Post
    This whole thread is very confusing to me, as well as to certain CCPers and CSMers. Where will we go for bitterness? There is far too much love in this thread. Come on, where are the complaints about how missing turrets will cause gfx cards to overheat?
    Wait for the excitement and novelty of actually seeing CCP make something that's both presentable and actually cool from the player's perspective to wear off.

  17. #57

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    5,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by two step View Post
    This whole thread is very confusing to me, as well as to certain CCPers and CSMers. Where will we go for bitterness? There is far too much love in this thread. Come on, where are the complaints about how missing turrets will cause gfx cards to overheat?
    Wait for the excitement and novelty of actually seeing CCP make something that's both presentable and actually cool from the player's perspective to wear off.
    I would actually love for that to cease to be a novelty.

  18. #58
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,212
    Shame about the hit effects and explosions
    /bitter

  19. #59
    Donor Nu11u5's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Shame about the hit effects and explosions
    /bitter
    Word is these are next in the art department's queue. But if you want you can still :bitter: about them probably looking like smartbomb effects.

  20. #60

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Rift, Dayblind
    Posts
    302
    This is hella cool.

    -Liang

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •