hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 226269707172737475 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1496

Thread: Monthly Mouse/Keyboard/Headset Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Are posts sent from a touch screen phone inferior to posts masterly crafted on a heavily modified mechanical keyboard with lubed switches and personalised tactile response?

Is this post an act of rebellion?
    Yes.

lmao neg rep from Isyel
    Every single time someone posts about sth they enjoy, like clockwork. Awful.
    If the European south east had a cultural understanding of banter I would hazard a guess you would be at war less. I'm not shitting on their hobby, stop being so buttmad and inconsequential shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Are posts sent from a touch screen phone inferior to posts masterly crafted on a heavily modified mechanical keyboard with lubed switches and personalised tactile response?

Is this post an act of rebellion?
    It matters not the medium, but the skill of the autist

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post

Got GMK Voyage set to look forward to in a few months but thats for my vibe80, Still tempted to buy a TGR Alice.

I wish I got into a cheaper hobby, Like Crack Cocaine
    Grats on the dox, ortho for lyf <3

I wouldn't buy an Alice tbqh, not now at least. I can smell another GB soon from TGR for it.

Alternatively just get a wonderland pcb and get an acrylic case for it, keycaps to match.

My first artisan arrived, another two in a couple weeks. Jelly Key is luv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

lmao neg rep from Isyel
    If the European south east had a cultural understanding of banter I would hazard a guess you would be at war less. I'm not shitting on their hobby, stop being so buttmad and inconsequential shit.
    Intent to banter is in a lot of languages/cultures conveyed by intonation. Written language doesn't do that. And unlike the English not all cultures revert to banter by default.

Maybe you should employ some cultural understanding yourself.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

BTW if anybody here missed GMK 9009 R3, there's a PBT variant that I would prefer instead of it (PBT VS ABS there's no competition here, honestly) and is also much cheaper and in stock. 9009 is truly iconic and the colour scheme is charming and the PBT material will guarantee you won't get shine after usage (as GMK sets do get eventually).

lmao neg rep from Isyel
    "It's just bants", the stock excuse of the unfunny ass actually just being an ass.
    Last edited by Isyel; October 5 2019 at 11:53:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    lmao neg rep from Isyel
    "It's just bants", the stock excuse of the unfunny ass actually just being an ass.
    You are the last person on the forum to be allowed complain about that.

Remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Gaming on Linux, literally peak retarded "because I want to" all sense aside.
    Shitting on something that people enjoy, Isyel. Was it just banter,,,?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Well, to be completely honest, gaming on Linux still is a bit of flirting with BDSM, especially with titles that are not ported and need a lot of tinkering

Thing is I've noticed there are a lot of reactions to "bants". If I were to use eastern european bants, my british/other nationality friends would instantly attempt murder. Luckily, I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Well, to be completely honest, gaming on Linux still is a bit of flirting with BDSM, especially with titles that are not ported and need a lot of tinkering

Thing is I've noticed there are a lot of reactions to "bants". If I were to use eastern european bants, my british/other nationality friends would instantly attempt murder. Luckily, I hate it.
    It's been pretty much fine for a lazy thicko like me, and the only genre that has real problems now is online FPS stuff like Destiny2, but the point is Isyel is complaining about someone else doing what he himself does as his main posting theme.
    I love Malcanis!

My point is that we tend to adapt to local stuff. Dude's living in South Korea now and I doubt the british bants are regarded there as lightly as they are around here ^^ At the same time, he still may have slips and trips when the stuff presented is too outerwordly for him. Overall I don't see him as a consistent knob

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    It's been pretty much fine for a lazy thicko like me, and the only genre that has real problems now is online FPS stuff like Destiny2, but the point is Isyel is complaining about someone else doing what he himself does as his main posting theme.
    That is really disappointing seeing how much I'm playing that

As a piece of software it's capable of running just fine on WINE. Bungie are apparently permabanning people for running it through WINE though.
    I love Malcanis!

New keyboard and mouse time along with new PC I have already moved onto new headphones AKG271's + modmic (just watched some tv stuff on them for the first time soooo good so clean). Currently have MS sidewinder ~10yo but i love the fact i can swap the keypad left to right or have it TKL, any one got any suggestions for a replacement gaming fps>mmo>anything else and some typing / remote sysadmin bonus is working with Asus RGB because I need that Rainbow puke look.

I have found Asus ROG Claymore with red switches that seems to tick the boxes but 199 is steep. or do i get a much more affordable KB and usb numpad :/

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

As a piece of software it's capable of running just fine on WINE. Bungie are apparently permabanning people for running it through WINE though.
    Which makes it entirely impossible to run under Linux. Kind of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailn View Post
    New keyboard and mouse time along with new PC I have already moved onto new headphones AKG271's + modmic (just watched some tv stuff on them for the first time soooo good so clean). Currently have MS sidewinder ~10yo but i love the fact i can swap the keypad left to right or have it TKL, any one got any suggestions for a replacement gaming fps>mmo>anything else and some typing / remote sysadmin bonus is working with Asus RGB because I need that Rainbow puke look.

I have found Asus ROG Claymore with red switches that seems to tick the boxes but 199 is steep. or do i get a much more affordable KB and usb numpad :/
    What is your budget? Starting from there we can work out what you can get that will yield a good typing experience. RGB? Stick a couple LEDs underneath, proper feel whilst typing > anything else.

A good example of a really well built keeb, cherry MX stabilizers that can be modded and lubed, a detachable USB Type C cable, MX Red switches and a very good price.

Honestly, I have in my drawer 2x Blackwidow Ultimate and a Blackwidow Chroma X and they're shelved because of shit stabilizers that Razer insists on putting on their keyboards. They did put one out now something tournament edition that has proper stabs but it's around 150 quid which is a bit steep for a mass produced TKL. I don't even use the RGB in my Ergodox because I don't really need it to know what keys I'm pushing

If you really want RGB as a priority go to a Game shop, try them out and buy the most affordable one with RGB that you feel good typing on.

Steam controller yes/no/suggest something better for about the same price?
    I love Malcanis!

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Xbox one s, one of if not the best Bluetooth controllers

Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

A quick google says that MS have perhaps not completely surprisingly, made it difficult to use on non-Windows OS.
    I love Malcanis!

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    I forgot about Linux

Why do you hate fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Steam controller yes/no/suggest something better for about the same price?
    Are you keen on wireless? If not, I'm using this where my XBox 360 wired can't cope (like Gris, ffs). Works on my Retro-Pie as well :3

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    I forgot about Linux

Why do you hate fun!

See what years of Eve does to a fellow?
    I love Malcanis!