hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1086

Thread: Monthly Mouse/Keyboard/Headset Thread

Just went to a local store and tried out the Beyerdynamics and some AKGs, 701 and 712. The Roland's disqualified themselves by being closed cans, for home use I want open headphones.

The AKG 701 was on par with the 990s. Sadly they only had the 990 Pro there, which exerts more pressure on the head, which is probably good for studio use but sucks at home. They didn't have the AKG in stock though.

So I left with an idea what to get (701) but without new headphones.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

I'd say antlion modmic

Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    I'd say antlion modmic
    Just pulled the trigger and ordered that (and the Beyerdynamic DT990s). I'll report on how the combo works.
    nevar forget

My Steelseries Sensei RAW is on the fritz. Apparently they don't make it anymore but make some more "gamer-y" styled Sensei.

Does anyone have any recommendations for an ambidextrous mouse right now that isn't some $100 Logitech monstrosity?

Bought some keycaps over half a year ago, should be here soon \o/
    Now I just need a new keyboard.
    The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

Quote Originally Posted by Idara View Post
    My Steelseries Sensei RAW is on the fritz. Apparently they don't make it anymore but make some more "gamer-y" styled Sensei.

Does anyone have any recommendations for an ambidextrous mouse right now that isn't some $100 Logitech monstrosity?
    Plenty of them on ebay tbh, new in box. Same with SS Xai (which I bought a second one a while back).

I don't like the new stuff from SS because they don't employ braided cables anymore, it's just cheap (and fragile) wiring.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?İDoomchinchilla 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post

Plenty of them on ebay tbh, new in box. Same with SS Xai (which I bought a second one a while back).

I don't like the new stuff from SS because they don't employ braided cables anymore, it's just cheap (and fragile) wiring.
    Rival 700 has a braided cable. Its pricey, but I love it and I actually even enjoy the fact that it has an LED (I can configure it that way, no need for the software at all unless lolmacros).
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

Well there's a bunch on Amazon in the states for faaaaar cheaper than the NIB on Amazon.ca are. But of course none of them ship over the border.

I’m sure somebody here could help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrehl View Post

Rival 700 has a braided cable. Its pricey, but I love it and I actually even enjoy the fact that it has an LED (I can configure it that way, no need for the software at all unless lolmacros).
    It's way more pricey than what it should be. Same is true with Logitech and Razer though, prices have gone up for not a lot more tbh.

Edit: look at the pictures, Rival 700 does not have a braided cable. None of the new ones do. Probably used to hurt their sales previously (if cable is fine, mouse is fine, why would I need another one ).
    Last edited by Cosmin; October 21 2017 at 01:04:22 PM.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrehl View Post

It's way more pricey than what it should be. Same is true with Logitech and Razer though, prices have gone up for not a lot more tbh.

Edit: look at the pictures, Rival 700 does not have a braided cable. None of the new ones do. Probably used to hurt their sales previously (if cable is fine, mouse is fine, why would I need another one ).
    I am holding a Rival 700 as we speak and it most definitely has a braided able.

Also the classic way to fuck up a mouse silently is by using shitty switches
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

Explain these here pictures then... Does it have another cable? Because what's there is most definitely not braided.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.

Explain these here pictures then... Does it have another cable? Because what's there is most definitely not braided.
    My pihole blocks the site because its an ad, but I would say probably pre-production photos
    Actually an '06.

EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

www.twitch.tv/oameve

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    My pihole blocks the site because its an ad, but I would say probably pre-production photos
    Not a photo, those are renders. Also lol at putting more stock in a random "photo" off the internet instead of the word of a fellow failheaper who actually owns the product.

If you look at the website, it even says it comes with a braided and non-braided cable both.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAfroMan View Post
    Not a photo, those are renders. Also lol at putting more stock in a random "photo" off the internet instead of the word of a fellow failheaper who actually owns the product.
    It's the website of the firm actually manufacturing the mouse, the hell

@Zekk - well, sorry ^^
    Six shooters ruined PvP.

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Well my Roccat Kaves just broke at the earcup pivot

Crack in the plastic, so I think I'm fucked. Gonna try to epoxy it back together but I am not too hopeful. Already repaired the cord connection into the headset once.

I guess recommend me some good shit with preferably all metal construction, last two headsets broke physically at the same joint (different companies). Though these did last me 5 years or so.

My Logitech G930's just had the same issue, ended up using surgical tape to hold it together so far i don't notice any difference. I would love a head set that sounds as good as the Kave's but is wireless, though the thought of the price I would pay makes me think twice.

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Went with Senn 598s Closed back and a mod mic. The wrapped cable is a bit beefy but whatever. Inline amp to finish it out. Very nice.

V good choice :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Six shooters ruined PvP.