hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 545525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1127

Thread: Monthly Mouse/Keyboard/Headset Thread

Can you recommend me a wireless headset up to about 130? Mic preferable but not a must have.

My kid keeps breaking the cable, I've shortened and soldered last set for like 5 times
    Hiro Cor

SENNHEISER RS 120-8 II look like a good fit.
    Hiro Cor

Got my Anne Pro and put some SA keycaps on it:

The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    Got my Anne Pro and put some SA keycaps on it:

what's the idea, wouldn't the lack of function keys drive you mad?

They are still there, but you have to press the FN key.

And yes, this will not be my daily driver. Just a fun little thing what work with bluetooth. Maybe for the mediacenter.
    I also wanted a keyboard with blue keys, just to try them out.
    The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    Can you recommend me a wireless headset up to about 130€? Mic preferable but not a must have.

My kid keeps breaking the cable, I've shortened and soldered last set for like 5 times
    I quite like the Logitech H800; they have been very reliable and as nice bonus they're both logitech Unified RF and Bluetooth. My first pair lasted over 4 years until I stood up with the charging cable plugged in and fucked up the jack.

My A4tech R7 has started to peel and looks kind of disgusting; any recommendations for ambidextrous mice under about ~75€? Mostly for gaming; don't really mind them wired, charging can a pain in the ass if they're lit up.
    All expressed opinions match those of my employers, hail satan

Logitech G300 has been doing me fine. Do you need >3k dpi?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Nah, I probably don't. Material/build quality is of more importance to me after a certain point. I was looking at the G300, but a lot of comments mentioning reliability issues with switches put me off initially. Guess I'll look into it further.
    All expressed opinions match those of my employers, hail satan

I've had this older G300 for years now, the replacement G300s looks damned similar but I couldn't tell you what they changed w.r.t. manufacturing. Apparently the s has memory for 3 profiles, vs the older's 1? But this older one still has the ability to cycle through 3 (which I admit I don't use or investigate redefining).
    For the price, and if you're in the EU, it seems reasonable to suggest as something probably budget-friendly worth trying, for ~10days or <2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

My Razer Abyssus lasted me forever and I only replaced it because I wanted something not ambidextrous so check that too perhaps. I think I had it for maybe 3 to 4 years with traveling and throwing it around a lot.

Anecdotal of course, as Razer can be all over the place.

Don't ask how but i managed to bend the USB transmitter for my Logitech G930's to 90 degrees while plugged in bending back seems to have solved it for now but I think it is time to replace. I love being wireless but I dislike the audio quality, my previous Kaves were so much better to listen to.

Any one suggest any wireless headsets with great sound (closed cup and over ear), Willing to go with wired if i get considerably better Audio or Significant savings with high quality audio. Comfort is a factor they are normally affixed to my head for 5-15 hours a day .

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

Budget?

Audio-Technica ATH-M50X.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailn View Post
    Don't ask how but i managed to bend the USB transmitter for my Logitech G930's to 90 degrees while plugged in bending back seems to have solved it for now but I think it is time to replace. I love being wireless but I dislike the audio quality, my previous Kaves were so much better to listen to.

Any one suggest any wireless headsets with great sound (closed cup and over ear), Willing to go with wired if i get considerably better Audio or Significant savings with high quality audio. Comfort is a factor they are normally affixed to my head for 5-15 hours a day .
    I've quite enjoyed my logitech H800's My first pair lasted about 4 years until I stood up too quickly while charging them and fucked up the port. Bought another pair, and still very happy with them

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Budget?
    No more than a couple of hundred really so no Beyerdynamics and a DAC. I am stupidly tempted by the Logitech G933's Mostly because when i replace my mouse and KB it will be with Logitech ones and the lure of a single software install is strong.

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

Monthly Mouse/Keyboard/Headset Thread

Get Xonar d2x and the headphones I mentioned above, exactly 200. Best combo for that money. Forget wireless already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Budget?
    No more than a couple of hundred really so no Beyerdynamics and a DAC. I am stupidly tempted by the Logitech G933's Mostly because when i replace my mouse and KB it will be with Logitech ones and the lure of a single software install is strong.
    Beyerdynamics DT770/880/990 are sub-€200 (ignore the Pro editions). I run a headphone amp by Pro-ject (got it for about €100 on ebay because it is small) and an Ant-Lion ModMic 4.0 (sub €50). So about €350 all together, probably a bit closer to €300 if one shops around a bit (especially the mic and the headphone amp). A DAC isn't really that necessary tbh. unless you invest even more into the headphones.
    Last edited by Joe Appleby; January 3 2018 at 08:08:32 PM.
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Budget?
    Beyerdynamics DT770/880/990 are sub-€200 (ignore the Pro editions). I run a headphone amp by Pro-ject (got it for about €100 on ebay because it is small) and an Ant-Lion ModMic 4.0 (sub €50). So about €350 all together, probably a bit closer to €300 if one shops around a bit (especially the mic and the headphone amp). A isn't really that necessary tbh. unless you invest even more into the headphones.
    I fully support this product/service. You could start by getting the headphones only and see what to do from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Budget?
    Beyerdynamics DT770/880/990 are sub-€200 (ignore the Pro editions). I run a headphone amp by Pro-ject (got it for about €100 on ebay because it is small) and an Ant-Lion ModMic 4.0 (sub €50). So about €350 all together, probably a bit closer to €300 if one shops around a bit (especially the mic and the headphone amp). A DAC isn't really that necessary tbh. unless you invest even more into the headphones.
    I fully support this product/service. You could start by getting the headphones only and see what to do from there.
    Fixed my own post. Edit is in bold.
    nevar forget