Page 2429 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 1429192923292379241924262427242824292430243124322439 ... LastLast
Results 48,561 to 48,580 of 49331

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

  1. #48561
    theBlind's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Most people here who read posts ?
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

  2. #48562
    Keeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5, 2013
    Posts
    640
    sarcasm, fellas. sarcasm.


    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    What the fucking fuck in the fuck fuck is going fucking on here?

  3. #48563
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland, OOS
    Posts
    25,864
    paging helgur


  4. #48564
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    5,568
    SS got me this one. There were hearty laughs.

      Spoiler:

  5. #48565

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,022
    for old time sake


  6. #48566
    Corwyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Croatistan
    Posts
    3,046
    Will Vikings past season 3 ever come to Netflix?
    Hiro Cor

  7. #48567

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    Will Vikings past season 3 ever come to Netflix?
    Go on dark side and download from torrent.
    Season 3 make transition in saga , but season 4 is glorious.

  8. #48568
    teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,439
    The last kingdom s2 just started airing on BBC

  9. #48569
    GiDiYi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    3,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    Will Vikings past season 3 ever come to Netflix?
    It's free to watch on Amazon if you got Prime.

  10. #48570
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland, OOS
    Posts
    25,864
    Quote Originally Posted by GiDiYi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    Will Vikings past season 3 ever come to Netflix?
    It's free to watch on Amazon if you got Prime.
    it's free if you paid for it, basically

  11. #48571
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    Will Vikings past season 3 ever come to Netflix?
    Go on dark side and download from torrent.
    Season 3 make transition in saga , but season 4 is glorious.
    It's available on Netflix in Poland. And it sucks, jesus what a downward turn shitshow.

  12. #48572
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    5,568
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    Will Vikings past season 3 ever come to Netflix?
    Go on dark side and download from torrent.
    Season 3 make transition in saga , but season 4 is glorious.
    It's available on Netflix in Poland. And it sucks, jesus what a downward turn shitshow.

  13. #48573
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,853
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  14. #48574
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    erichkknaar is from africa? *mindblown*

    who knew?
    Seriously?
    Is he black aswell?

  15. #48575
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland, OOS
    Posts
    25,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    erichkknaar is from africa? *mindblown*

    who knew?
    Seriously?
    Is he black aswell?
    nah he's a süd afrikan

  16. #48576
    GiDiYi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    3,320
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    Will Vikings past season 3 ever come to Netflix?
    Go on dark side and download from torrent.
    Season 3 make transition in saga , but season 4 is glorious.
    It's available on Netflix in Poland. And it sucks, jesus what a downward turn shitshow.
    That's true imo. It stopped being good at the end of season 3.

  17. #48577
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,678
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    erichkknaar is from africa? *mindblown*

    who knew?
    Seriously?
    Is he black aswell?
    nah he's a süd afrikan
    Neither old boy. My family where genteel frontiersmen. Helping bring the glory of the British empire to the heathens in Swaziland, then eventually South Africa.
    meh

  18. #48578
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    erichkknaar is from africa? *mindblown*

    who knew?
    Everyone but you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  19. #48579
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland, OOS
    Posts
    25,864
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    erichkknaar is from africa? *mindblown*

    who knew?
    Seriously?
    Is he black aswell?
    nah he's a süd afrikan
    Neither old boy. My family where genteel frontiersmen. Helping bring the glory of the British empire to the heathens in Swaziland, then eventually South Africa.
    watevs ur a white slaving invader m8

  20. #48580
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,678
    As of next month I will be worse m8. I think I'll live with myself.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •