Page 2418 of 2565 FirstFirst ... 141819182318236824082415241624172418241924202421242824682518 ... LastLast
Results 48,341 to 48,360 of 51297

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

  1. #48341

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    I drive a much faster Nissan :P
    370Z?
    Previous model, 350Z.
    I plan to get one too, does that make me gay?
    Isnt it just a rx-8 in worse?
    Wat and/or


  2. #48342
    Armag3ddon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    I drive a much faster Nissan :P
    370Z?
    Previous model, 350Z.
    I plan to get one too, does that make me gay?
    Isnt it just a rx-8 in worse?
    Wat and/or


    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  3. #48343
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    I drive a much faster Nissan :P
    370Z?
    Previous model, 350Z.
    I plan to get one too, does that make me gay?
    yes


    be a macho hetero and get an E46 M3 or something
    That's even gayer and in a cryptohomo way. If I'm ever going to be one I plan to be open and fabulous.

  4. #48344
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,095
    fuck da polis


  5. #48345
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,970

  6. #48346
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Modern social democracy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  7. #48347
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,588


    

  8. #48348

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,643
    I am confused. Why photo shows only officers and a bear?

  9. #48349
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    I am confused. Does photo shows officers or bears?
    it shows your mother and 2 aunts.


    

  10. #48350
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,095
    speaking of russia


  11. #48351
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,010
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    speaking of russia

    razor do you never consider that you might live in a shithole?

  12. #48352
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,095
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    speaking of russia

    razor do you never consider that you might live in a shithole?
    You mean africa? Mexico? Or maybe china? Or basically everywhere that is not central europe (although that's going downhill FAST) and the oddbals like NZ.
    I wasn't lucky to be born in the golden billion, what do you want me to do about it?

    P.S.: Don't you live in Ireland?

  13. #48353
    Smuggo
    Guest
    No he just from Ireland.

  14. #48354
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,970
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post

    P.S.: Don't you live in Ireland?
    Lots of Russians and soon to be Russians again seem quite happy here so I don't know what you're trying to imply. Their kids are certainly getting a better education.

  15. #48355
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post

    P.S.: Don't you live in Ireland?
    Lots of Russians and soon to be Russians again seem quite happy here so I don't know what you're trying to imply. Their kids are certainly getting a better education.

  16. #48356
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,010
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    speaking of russia

    razor do you never consider that you might live in a shithole?
    You mean africa? Mexico? Or maybe china? Or basically everywhere that is not central europe (although that's going downhill FAST) and the oddbals like NZ.
    I wasn't lucky to be born in the golden billion, what do you want me to do about it?

    P.S.: Don't you live in Ireland?
    no, for my sins i live in england now.

    and ireland is still a fucking paradise compared to russia

  17. #48357
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,095
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    speaking of russia

    razor do you never consider that you might live in a shithole?
    You mean africa? Mexico? Or maybe china? Or basically everywhere that is not central europe (although that's going downhill FAST) and the oddbals like NZ.
    I wasn't lucky to be born in the golden billion, what do you want me to do about it?

    P.S.: Don't you live in Ireland?
    no, for my sins i live in england now.

    and ireland is still a fucking paradise compared to russia
    dunno mate from what i've seen ireland is like russia with no winter, summer or industry - just an island full of drunks
    but i'm not going around saying it's a shithole


    I have most of the family and really good friends here so i can't imagine living anywhere else.
    Last edited by RazoR; March 16 2017 at 10:34:56 PM.

  18. #48358
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,010
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    speaking of russia

    razor do you never consider that you might live in a shithole?
    You mean africa? Mexico? Or maybe china? Or basically everywhere that is not central europe (although that's going downhill FAST) and the oddbals like NZ.
    I wasn't lucky to be born in the golden billion, what do you want me to do about it?

    P.S.: Don't you live in Ireland?
    no, for my sins i live in england now.

    and ireland is still a fucking paradise compared to russia
    dunno mate from what i've seen ireland is like russia without winter/summer and no indutsry
    lol

  19. #48359
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,471
    Blyad! Russkie industry stronker than mother nature. Emerald isle? Blyaaa!



  20. #48360
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,095
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    speaking of russia

    razor do you never consider that you might live in a shithole?
    You mean africa? Mexico? Or maybe china? Or basically everywhere that is not central europe (although that's going downhill FAST) and the oddbals like NZ.
    I wasn't lucky to be born in the golden billion, what do you want me to do about it?

    P.S.: Don't you live in Ireland?
    no, for my sins i live in england now.

    and ireland is still a fucking paradise compared to russia
    dunno mate from what i've seen ireland is like russia without winter/summer and no indutsry
    lol
    i see you haven't caught the irony of judging books by the cover

    Have you actually lived in russia?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •