Page 2411 of 2471 FirstFirst ... 14111911231123612401240824092410241124122413241424212461 ... LastLast
Results 48,201 to 48,220 of 49404

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

  1. #48201
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,485
    Sorry Smarnca.

    Was actually meant as humorous banter but was whiskey drunk and decided stuff was funny in my head which actually wasn't funny.


    I had a moment.

    I also have nothing against slavs so yeah. double sorry.

  2. #48202
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    5,632
    Now we know who the angry drunk is.

  3. #48203
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Now we know who the angry drunk is.
    I wasn't angry actually I was in fits of laughter and very cuddly with the gf.

    Just had a random outburst on the board is all. Nothing serious

  4. #48204
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Now we know who the angry drunk is.
    I wasn't angry actually I was in fits of laughter and very cuddly with the gf.

    Just had a random outburst on the board is all. Nothing serious
    Probably beat the shit out of her laughing like a maniac in reality, tbh I would go check on her
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  5. #48205
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    5,632
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Now we know who the angry drunk is.
    I wasn't angry actually I was in fits of laughter and very cuddly with the gf.

    Just had a random outburst on the board is all. Nothing serious
    Probably beat the shit out of her laughing like a maniac in reality, tbh I would go check on her
    It was just a gag mate. Gagged and beaten. Laughing out loud.

  6. #48206
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    3,808
    One of the walls in Liverpool lime Street train station fell down onto the tracks and fucked a load of shit up.

    So now we get better replacement buses than you...



    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  7. #48207
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Sorry Smarnca.

    Was actually meant as humorous banter but was whiskey drunk and decided stuff was funny in my head which actually wasn't funny.


    I had a moment.

    I also have nothing against slavs so yeah. double sorry.
    In your defence, I bet 90% of the stuff Smarnca posts also sounds way funnier in his head, than it actually is for almost everyone else.

    Tho you still went full tilt, tbh


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  8. #48208
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    5,632
    That is Smarns secret. He is so yuuge that he's got a permanent tilt.

  9. #48209
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    2,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  10. #48210
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    9,905
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    One of the walls in Liverpool lime Street train station fell down onto the tracks and fucked a load of shit up.

    So now we get better replacement buses than you...



    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Scousers pushing walls over again?

    JFT39

  11. #48211
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    8,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    5?

  12. #48212
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,195


    I suspect these two are related to some people I have previously worked for.

    edit: img fixed for am I dumb and without brains. maybe I too should go into ladder transportation management.
    Last edited by Sandzibar; March 3 2017 at 01:55:46 PM.

  13. #48213
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    7,593
    Natural selection, do your thing

  14. #48214
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,691
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Natural selection, do your thing
    But when i told that to the bread for the world people that wanted my money in the streets they were mean to me .
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  15. #48215
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    7,593

  16. #48216
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    5,426
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Sorry Smarnca.

    Was actually meant as humorous banter but was whiskey drunk and decided stuff was funny in my head which actually wasn't funny.


    I had a moment.

    I also have nothing against slavs so yeah. double sorry.
    In your defence, I bet 90% of the stuff Smarnca posts also sounds way funnier in his head, than it actually is for almost everyone else.

    Tho you still went full tilt, tbh
    I'm 100% srs in all my posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  17. #48217
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Sorry Smarnca.

    Was actually meant as humorous banter but was whiskey drunk and decided stuff was funny in my head which actually wasn't funny.


    I had a moment.

    I also have nothing against slavs so yeah. double sorry.
    In your defence, I bet 90% of the stuff Smarnca posts also sounds way funnier in his head, than it actually is for almost everyone else.

    Tho you still went full tilt, tbh
    I'm 100% srs in all my posts
    i knew you were a racist, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Radical_Party
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  18. #48218
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Sorry Smarnca.

    Was actually meant as humorous banter but was whiskey drunk and decided stuff was funny in my head which actually wasn't funny.


    I had a moment.

    I also have nothing against slavs so yeah. double sorry.
    In your defence, I bet 90% of the stuff Smarnca posts also sounds way funnier in his head, than it actually is for almost everyone else.

    Tho you still went full tilt, tbh
    I'm 100% srs in all my posts
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Smarnca again.
    halp


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  19. #48219
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,169
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Sorry Smarnca.

    Was actually meant as humorous banter but was whiskey drunk and decided stuff was funny in my head which actually wasn't funny.


    I had a moment.

    I also have nothing against slavs so yeah. double sorry.
    In your defence, I bet 90% of the stuff Smarnca posts also sounds way funnier in his head, than it actually is for almost everyone else.

    Tho you still went full tilt, tbh
    I'm 100% srs in all my posts
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Smarnca again.
    halp
    Got your back
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  20. #48220
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    11,275
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Sorry Smarnca.

    Was actually meant as humorous banter but was whiskey drunk and decided stuff was funny in my head which actually wasn't funny.


    I had a moment.

    I also have nothing against slavs so yeah. double sorry.
    In your defence, I bet 90% of the stuff Smarnca posts also sounds way funnier in his head, than it actually is for almost everyone else.

    Tho you still went full tilt, tbh
    I'm 100% srs in all my posts
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Smarnca again.
    halp
    Got your back
    nevar forget

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •