Page 2354 of 2567 FirstFirst ... 135418542254230423442351235223532354235523562357236424042454 ... LastLast
Results 47,061 to 47,080 of 51337

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

Here, some different houses. There are many more. Some are good, some are bad, some are built with wood, some with stone and some with a combination (all of them).

This the picture thread, STFU and post pictures you armcharibuildingmasters!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    My point was that the big american "mansion" is so cheap because its built in an extremely cheap way and lacks any real quality. Space is cheap in the states, and while that looks extremely expensive to us from the outside, it is fairly worthless overall.

A proper house in the US would also cost a lot (be it made out of proper wood or bricks).
    I think you need to get off your high fucking horse and define what a "proper house" is. Because every time we have this discussion on FHC, it devolves into "American houses aren't made of stone and mortar and lack the charm of the 300-year-old building I live in".
    Something not built out of toothpicks.
    I live in a wood house with metal siding and asphalt shingles. -40F winters, 110F summers, golf ball-sized hail and 70mph wind shears don't affect us. We don't have earthquakes here, but even if we did, we'd be fine. Homes in my neighborhood are all 60-70 years old and they're all in good or great shape.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Smuggo
    My point was that the big american "mansion" is so cheap because its built in an extremely cheap way and lacks any real quality. Space is cheap in the states, and while that looks extremely expensive to us from the outside, it is fairly worthless overall.

A proper house in the US would also cost a lot (be it made out of proper wood or bricks).
    I think you need to get off your high fucking horse and define what a "proper house" is. Because every time we have this discussion on FHC, it devolves into "American houses aren't made of stone and mortar and lack the charm of the 300-year-old building I live in".
    It's not our fault murica is a shithole.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post

Something not built out of toothpicks.
    I live in a wood house with metal siding and asphalt shingles. -40F winters, 110F summers, golf ball-sized hail and 70mph wind shears don't affect us. We don't have earthquakes here, but even if we did, we'd be fine. Homes in my neighborhood are all 60-70 years old and they're all in good or great shape.
    So brand new?
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

Quality Ameriburger wooden construction

Plus my house has a basement and actually breathes in summer. Ifs weird how these old wood house building people early last century were adapting to their environment.

Wood is fine until you get termites. Then you're fucked.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Cheap housing is not ment to last forever. News at 11
    Except it's not always cheap housing. I'm talking about places that can sell for 700k, maybe a mill (CAD). It's just how contractors build shit if they can get away with it.

Because people don't appreciate that bricks are a good construction material. They think looking nice when it's new is enough. This thread is kinda proof of that. You don't see the plywood when you buy a home, and in this cutthroat market you don't have time to investigate either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Engineered wood is the future boys. If you are going to insist on using wood material. Brick still stronk.

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    2 pages of sperging about wood, never change FHC.

All that after such an innocent comment I made.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    2 pages of sperging about wood, never change FHC.

All that after such an innocent comment I made.
    Always talking about your wood.

dutch people against wood houses as then they'd have nothing to make their shoes out of, nbs

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sparq again.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Plus my house has a basement and actually breathes in summer. Ifs weird how these old wood house building people early last century were adapting to their environment.

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Wood is fine until you get termites. Then you're fucked.

That's not how adapting to your environment works m8.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Matrix is glitching

European termites are less adapted to cold?