Page 2563 of 2566 FirstFirst ... 156320632463251325532560256125622563256425652566 LastLast
Results 51,241 to 51,260 of 51312

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    do koreans use pictograms or letters?
    Letters. Chinese characters can be used in place but rarely, or only when there's a significant clarity advantage, like in medicine etc.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Isn't it against the rules to post pictures of other members without their consent? Or did you ask Smarca?
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Isn't it against the rules to post pictures of other members without their consent? Or did you ask Smarca?
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    do koreans use pictograms or letters?
    Letters. Chinese characters can be used in place but rarely, or only when there's a significant clarity advantage, like in medicine etc.

Obligatory

I actually bet my ass you can't. Not properly at least.
    Yeah, you're not a bright one. My pronunciation is pretty good. If you know one of those languages, the others are easy.

You also have to be a particular kind of retard if you think they all sound alike.
    You need some help. I'm sorry it hurt your polish patriotism or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    I actually bet my ass you can't. Not properly at least.
    Yeah, you're not a bright one. My pronunciation is pretty good. If you know one of those languages, the others are easy.

You also have to be a particular kind of retard if you think they all sound alike.
    You need some help. I'm sorry it hurt your polish patriotism or something.
    It's mostly assuming you're just as pig ignorant and full of shit about language as you are about most of the things you blather on about on FHC. :>

O kurwa

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by theBlind View Post
    I dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    eehhhhhhhhh?

By that logic every latin alphabet language other than English should adopt other alphabets because they have diacritical marks. Also, the second bit is kinda moot, since every nation on earth modifies their written alphabets to suit their phonetic alphabets.
    Buddy if you think italian, german, french or romanian look anywhere near as convoluted with that stuff as polish, you need your eyes checked. I can mostly sound out and read all of those. Polish is an old meme for hard to sound out.

I won't speak for portuguese because that shit is weird. Nor will I mention dutch or anything else up there cause they're weird too. But I think you're wrong.
    Hungarian, Vietnamese..... both use heavily latin alphabets with lots of diacritics, neither of which, like Polish, are immediately obvious to non-speakers. Then there's Serbian, which uses both Cyrillic and Roman, the latin alphabet using diacritics and the cyrillic one using extra letters, since that what most of the languages which use cyrillic alphabets tend to do.

The blindingly obvious conclusion is that the alphabet used has far more to do with history, culture, politics and technological pragmatism than any specific design for any specific language.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Is this legit Smarnca?
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Is this legit Smarnca?
    Yes
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Is this legit Smarnca?
    Yes
    Actually a good looking dude...
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    eehhhhhhhhh?

By that logic every latin alphabet language other than English should adopt other alphabets because they have diacritical marks. Also, the second bit is kinda moot, since every nation on earth modifies their written alphabets to suit their phonetic alphabets.
    Buddy if you think italian, german, french or romanian look anywhere near as convoluted with that stuff as polish, you need your eyes checked. I can mostly sound out and read all of those. Polish is an old meme for hard to sound out.

I won't speak for portuguese because that shit is weird. Nor will I mention dutch or anything else up there cause they're weird too. But I think you're wrong.
    Hungarian, Vietnamese..... both use heavily latin alphabets with lots of diacritics, neither of which, like Polish, are immediately obvious to non-speakers. Then there's Serbian, which uses both Cyrillic and Roman, the latin alphabet using diacritics and the cyrillic one using extra letters, since that what most of the languages which use cyrillic alphabets tend to do.

The blindingly obvious conclusion is that the alphabet used has far more to do with history, culture, politics and technological pragmatism than any specific design for any specific language.
    And the most ironic thing is that this meme is written in english, which generally uses just random bunch of letters for each word with very loose connection to the pronunciation, ie:

And a bonus picture about the origins of weird English letters:

Their thoughts: “Heavens, make this dude NOT misbehave”

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    i don't get it

I'm sure your daily mail infused animal brain has some internal context for the image though

Just looks like a bait post for weaklings to me.

:russianmemes:

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    i don't get it

I'm sure your daily mail infused animal brain has some internal context for the image though
    Big smart head and small hands? Hmmmmm

Donald Trump